• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reports Kim Jong Un is dead

Nope!
images.jpeg

Twice in 5 minutes...some kinda record.

Please let me use this on Pelosi in another 5.

And here is his possible replacement if reports are true
Little sister
Kim yo jong , looks like she needs a dong........ where is bigfatcock when his country needs him.

BIGFATCOCK -
Your mission if you choose to accept it.
infiltrate North Korea, find yo jong and give her some dong , impregnate , thus creating a future Manchurian candidate baby that will eventually rule !
This message will self-destruct.

At least she doesn't share her brother's metabolism rate.

north-korea-leader-01.jpg

Little sister
Kim yo jong , looks like she needs a dong........ where is bigfatcock when his country needs him.

infiltrate North Korea, find yo jong and give her some dong , impregnate , thus creating a future Manchurian candidate baby that will eventually rule !

View attachment 7305103
this message will self -destruct.
She looks more bat shit crazy than the rest of the family.

She kinda looks like her brother and E.T. had a baby.
I wonder if her finger lights up ?
Might make things interesting for bigfatcock. I hear he is into the kink!
Only if he hits a certain spot will her fingers and toes light up!

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Imagine the Doctors working on Kim could free themselves and their Country by a little nick of the scalpel here and there or put the stent on the outside of the vein as a compression fitting with crimping pliers.

Little sister

BIGFATCOCK -

View attachment 7305103
That is a HELL of a lot of "DON'T FUCK WITH ME" done well

I'd poke her...I may even like it

Reactions: 1moaoff
Little sister

BIGFATCOCK -

View attachment 7305103

I would definitely hit it

Looks like a Black Widow to me. You know what they do to the one that hits it....

Reactions: Dpp
looks at these fucktards and the pig they share. unfortunately one of them abused the baby.

it is bad enough with one "boyfriend", but imagine 4 incels competing for your fat ass.

[C]hildren living with their mother and her boyfriend are about 11 times more likely to be sexually, physically, or emotionally abused than children living with their married biological parents. Likewise, children living with their mother and her boyfriend are six times more likely to be physically, emotionally, or educationally neglected than children living with their married biological parents. … The science tells us that children are not only more likely to thrive but are also more likely to simply survive when they are raised in an intact home headed by their married parents.

One thing for sure.... If he did die the surgeon has already been killed and vanished off the face of the earth....

That would be a certain fate for the surgeon if he did it...

If I was the surgeon and carried out the ultimate deed, I would have wired the sprinkler systems in the facility to an aerosol distribution system of acetone or something similar before the "surgery". When soldiers finally storm into the building to get my ass... Turn on the sprinklers, turn on all O2 supply tanks. Flip zippo and spin the wheel. There would be no escape for me anyway. EVERY motherfucker is coming along with me... If the debris front and shockwave misses somebody, the vacuum that follows immediately afterward is not going to miss.

View attachment 7305278
MCU-2/P

I got to suck on that several times during Southern Watch. Fun times during GQ.
M50's supposed to be replacing that one eventually. But seriously, do those even protect against viruses? Always figured they were for smoke, gas, mold spores, bacteria, stuff larger than a virus but I guess filters could be made for it.