• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Reputable Suppressor mfg's with great CS

SB545

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
Anyone have a good list of suppressor manufacturers that are top notch with their customer service? also, any to stay away from?

as always, looking to learn from the group while navigating the NFA waiting game. A bad mfg could cause significant problems if you're looking to stay legal.

From personal experience, in no particular order

Rugged
Dead Air
SiCo
TBAC
RDTS

No personal experience, but I hear Gemtec is a real shitshow.

Last edited:
Strictly third hand observation as I dont own their products, but ThunderBeast Arms (TBAC) is regularly engaging and posting with their customer base here on this form, fielding questions and/or getting some high touch attention. I find that deeply refreshing as a third party. Makes me want to buy their kit over others.

I have had baffle strikes on my Sico Saker 762 and DeadAir Wolf 9Sd. Both companies were very nice to deal with on the phone and immediately sent me RMA info with a shipping label. Also, both companies repaired and returned the cans in a short amount of time.

Dead air has always been easy to work with. And griffin was fairly quick to respond for me when I had a question for them

Griffin Armament has been quick to answer questions for me with regards to muzzle device compatibility. I've never had a problem with any of their gear, but they always answer the phone and emails, so I am confident it would be no problem to get them to help if I messed something up.

I’d vote TBAC in the precision rifle realm.

The best customer service is the one you hardly ever need, but is there when you do.

So far my dealing with TBAC on random emailed questions while my cans sit in jail has been excellent. They’ve always answered my questions in a timely manner and didn’t make me feel like a burden or an idiot. When I ordered my first can an AAC cyclone, AAC was ok to deal with but nothing great and nowhere near what TBAC has been for customer service. I have a dead air mask rimfire can sitting in jail as well but haven’t had to ask them anything or deal with them on anything yet.

Good Guys for CS (not already stated in thread):

OSS
Dead Air
SiCo
Ecco Machine
CGS

Bad Guys:

Crux
Basically all the small no name one man shops.

Thunderbeast
Surefire
I have 2 thunderbeast and 3 surefire, both always seem to answer phones and resolve any questions/problems. For me, both have gone above and beyond every single time. Thunderbeast for my precision bolt guns and Surefire for running on gas guns.

I haven't sent any back to Dead air but I did have buddy that had a baffle strike on his DA ghost, sent it in and had it back in his hands in a week and a half, no questions asked.

Add GSL to the list.
You can walk in with a damaged can (something like a baffle strike), and often they will repair it while you wait.
They are local to me, and they have a lifetime warranty, which is a big part of why I have two of their suppressors.

SilencerCo has always had phenomenal customer service whenever I have dealt with them.