• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

REQUEST: Load data for 308, subsonic, 220 Sierra SMK, Titegroup Powder

ronnl001

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2010
I posted this a week ago in the general reloading forum and have gotten no response, so I will cross post here and see what I get.

All,

While waiting on my forms to clear, it looks like I'm going to have the opportunity to shoot some cans (including mine) with a C3 dealer. Its probably going to be to try to get me to pick up another can, but that's fine as I am looking at a few (apparently, I've been bitten by the stamp collector bug). The rifle will be a Remington 700 AAC and/or Savage 11 Hog Hunter. I have 220 SMK and 208 AMAX bullets to load, and Titegroup powder. I would like to use TrailBoss, but have had no joy finding any locally and need to use of this TG anyways.

Does anyone have any data? I would like to take 1-200 rounds with me when we go, and won't have the ability to do any load development on the fly, but want to be able to really work out a few of the pistol cans I have been wanting to evaluate (for their ability to double duty on a lightweight, subsonic rifle setup).

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.