• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RESULTS Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match,

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
Had a great match. Had shooters from CA,AZ,UT and NV. Great weather, Thanks to everyone that helped setup, take down, score, spot, etc. That helps a lot.
We shot 11 stages, 60 rounds, and were done by 1:00. That was a perfect amount of shooters.
Stages were cold bore at 370 yards, Barricades at 400 meters, sitting at 400 meters, KYL steel circles at 300 meters, various steel, tiny men at 300 and 400 meters, steel hostages at 300 meters, 15 yard paper, paper KYL, weak side dots,and small 4 dots.
Next match March 3rd.
Scores
Ryan 555
Regina 515
Tim 470
Mike V 460
Ty 425
Mike M 410
Ray 400
Will 380
Charles 350
Simon 350
Dane 340
Todd 315
Joe 285
Marcus 205
Gary 205
Nick 205
Devin 145
Kalvin 190
Bruce 165
David 140
Also big thanks to http://stormtactical.com/, and https://www.newfrontierarmory.com/catalog/ for the prizes and http://lvsteeltargets.com/ for the targets used in the match.
Oh yah! Thanks to Chiller for staying to help after his rifle went down (NOT).

Re: RESULTS Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match,

Well here is the proper place to put this.

Thanks to Kurt and Roger for a great match.

Congrats to Ryan on another first!

Thank you Kurt & Roger. We had a great time and really enjoyed the new stuff you threw at us. Thanks to Dane & the rest of the Sin City Precision guys for the hospitality! We'll see most of you in two weeks in Phoenix.

Thanks Kurt and Uncle Rodger !
Its nice to go and have the honor, really of shooting with such good marksmen and women (that again showed us how its really done)

Its nice that Kurt takes the time to put these matches on so that we can all enjoy the day.

Good to see you all again
I feel bad about Chiller's issues that sucks but it was good to at least see ya again
Uncle Rodger I want your range finder ...easy bounces at well over 2000 yards !!
Thanks steeldinger for the ride as well

Thanks Kurt and Roger. Las Vegas is always a fun and challenging match with a little wind and shooting on a meter range. This match was a good practice for those of you shooting the TPRC. There were a lot of things in this match that is not even close to what we have in store for you in 2 weeks.....lol

I had a great time out there with all of you. Thank you Kurt and Rodger for the fun match. Great shooting Ryan, Regina and Tim!

Looking forward to helping out with the TPRC 2012 match! See you all there!

Thanks Kurt and Roger for a great match. This was one of the smoothest matches to date. Great to see everyone again. See you all in AZ.

It WAS the smoothest match to date! I noticed Kurt didnt shoot...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

had a great time loved the variety of stages out there!

Thanks for the work in getting everything set up Kurt! I wish all matches ran as smoothly.

MV