• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Results Odessa FV"200"yd F-Class August 21st

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
We did not have to wrap the backers for rain. I <span style="font-style: italic">did </span> have to wrap myself with a clear garbage bag to get the range mowed at 8:30 this AM.
grin.gif

By the time we started, the rain moved out and we enjoyed good conditions all the way thru.

<span style="font-weight: bold">F-Open </span>

1.STP 197-25V

<span style="font-weight: bold">F-T/R </span>

1. darkvibe 183-8V
2. fuzzytek DNF (scope troubles)

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bench Open </span>

1. JDA Sr. 179-9V

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bench T/R </span>

1. Greg 188-13

Regards,

Scott

Re: Results Odessa FV"200"yd F-Class August 21st

Calm, some sunlight, a sprinkle, great conditions. For the first time in several years, the match was not a grindingly physical chore. I loved it. I am deeply grateful for the addition of the bench class.

Greg

Replaced scope. Now ready for the next one

Yes, John; yes we did. Funny, that...

Looking at the scores I can also feel secure in my traditional role; dead last in my class...

That may not be possible for much longer, though.

Oh, well...

I must admit, though, I cheated. I shot the FV200 COF at 200yd, and on the conventional target, even. Shame on me!

I'm gonna cheat some more, too.

I'm sticking with the 200yd distance and conventional target.

And from now on, I'm also gonna start using just one brand of brass, weighing my charges, and even resorting to using match primers.

Such insolence simply can't be imagined!

...I think...