• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Return of the branch COVIDians

I have seen some people who have never stopped wearing masks even after the mandates ceased and the CDC actually said it's over, just a flu, now. So, I thought, those people wearing masks, are they distrustful of the government? Maybe that is not a bad thing.

I hear so much about how the PTB have power over us. They only have the power we give them. So, don't give them power. Yes, people are going to get arrested and even die. Freedom isn't free. The tree of liberty is refreshed now and then by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Can we at least have the stones of a man on a horse in a skirt? At least that much?

Two camps will forever embrace the "Pandemic" Government and the healthcare industry. It's their insidious money maker. No longer need to go to war. Money can be made at from the sheeple.
Don’t forget that third camp, the “Mask Karen” types we all encountered when we went places and didn’t wear a mask or social distance.

Drove by a dude who was bike riding with a mask on about an hour ago. …on an AZ desert bike trail.

These are the people who will help tie you to the stake as their friends cheerfully gather more kindling.

Drove by a dude who was bike riding with a mask on about an hour ago. …on an AZ desert bike trail.

These are the people who will help tie you to the stake as their friends cheerfully gather more kindling.
AZ is going to be interesting this time around if they implement this shit. Last time Ducey didn’t go to COVID crazy. But the dumb cunt in the governors office now is a different matter.

Arizona has a lot of NPCs. I always see at least 1-2 people out hiking with masks on.

Surprise, surprise. They will force mail in ballots again and then magically lose tens of thousands again? If people actually go along with it this time I think all hope is lost for this country.

Reactions: XP1K
Wonder what kind of vaccine compliance horseshit they have cooked up?

Reactions: BCP
Wonder what kind of vaccine compliance horseshit they have cooked up?

The Uniform hangers will be arresting you and gunpoint and forcing you to be injected against your will and will gleefully do the same to your screaming children. "just following orders" and "just enforcing the law"...

Do you think people will wake up then?
I doubt it.

Funny how the flu doesn’t exist anymore . Now it’s labeled as Covid. My wife worked at a public school where everyone except her and one other woman didn’t take the Clot shot. The indoctrinated aka educated lemmings would rush out to get the jab - then get Covid. Once the boosters were out same thing. Rush out to get jabbed again then get Covid again. This literally went on everytime they rolled another death booster . By definition every teacher there was literally insane. My wife was CONSTANTLY filling in for the jabbed up sheep as they all got Wuflu. Yet like the brainless sheeple they are, they would line up again and again and get sick again and again.
40506974-BF00-499B-9450-2E46BBB5EFE0.jpeg

The Uniform hangers will be arresting you and gunpoint and forcing you to be injected against your will and will gleefully do the same to your screaming children. "just following orders" and "just enforcing the law"...

Do you think people will wake up then?
I doubt it.
So they’ll go Australia then?

Who are they gonna get to enforce these new restrictions and mandates ? Cause last time NOBODY enforced them, not one person was arrested Or ticketed or had their business shuttered . Just go on over to CopTalk and you can read all about how proud and glad they all are that they didn’t shit on everyone’s rights and didn’t become the policy feelings enforcers . Really go look.

Arizona has a lot of NPCs. I always see at least 1-2 people out hiking with masks on.
Dude I see them all the time out in the mountains. Blows my mind.

Of course they have to have an excuse for mail in voting don’t you know….. this should come as no surprise to anybody with a 1/1000ths of a brain!
They couldn't win without cheating via the mail in ballot and these bogus "drop boxes" , that was before Biden totally wrecked the economy via inflation and energy . They damn sure will try to utilize that cheating method again, and to do that, they need covid to be scary with lots of rules

Funny how the flu doesn’t exist anymore . Now it’s labeled as Covid. My wife worked at a public school where everyone except her and one other woman didn’t take the Clot shot. The indoctrinated aka educated lemmings would rush out to get the jab - then get Covid. Once the boosters were out same thing. Rush out to get jabbed again then get Covid again. This literally went on everytime they rolled another death booster . By definition every teacher there was literally insane. My wife was CONSTANTLY filling in for the jabbed up sheep as they all got Wuflu. Yet like the brainless sheeple they are, they would line up again and again and get sick again and again. View attachment 8211916
And all the while telling your wife how she needs to get the shots.... It really is amazing just how indoctrinated these people are.

I didn't participate last time. Either personally or my office. There are perks to not being part of a healthcare conglomerate. Dealing with insurance is not one of them but making your own damn decisions is at the top of the list. Didn't hurt my patient load not even a percent that I could tell. I damn sure won't be taking part the second time.

The coming mandates will be the true test for the elites on how many plebes they can get to fall on their knees. During the first plandemic nobody knew the real infectiousness and mortality. Many people wore real masks (N95) initially in good faith or as a hedge against the worst case.

I expect a whole lot more GFY this time since we now know the size of the nothingburger and saw that it was rules for thee but not for me the tyrant.

If devout Covidians want to stress their respiratory tract with bacteria and fungi breeding in their ridiculous virtue diapers or line up for another booster, that's fine with me and I am not getting in the way of Darwin's work.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_7398.jpeg
    IMG_7398.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31