• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Return of the branch COVIDians

This is just a balloon they sent up to see the reaction. They control who gets what info, Alex Jones for example, and sit back and gauge the response to see what their next move is. If they see too much resistance, the idea gets put on hold or dropped altogether. If they see minimal resistance, plan moves forward. They do this shit all the time. You'll see something like this then it will disappear like it never was brought up to begin with. My best guess is they'll drop the COVID emergency and move to something else to move their agenda forward. There's likely other balloons they've sent up and we just haven't reacted or noticed them. One of those will be the next move.

In the very beginning, in the first month of the Covid bombardment by media and government pushing fear and panic . The #1 thing that opened my eyes and brought my resolve to NEVER take a vaccination, Not wear masks. What started, and cemented my dissension that will stay to the end of my life.
It was my own State government here with Oregon Governor 'kate brown' with her 1st Covid orders with lock downs. Decisions of who was government prioritized as ' Necessary ' .
All public owned small business was State Gov. ordered closed. BUT in the First 2 weeks of ordered lock downs. All State licensed business retail sales of Alcohol and Weed were given permission for curb-side customer delivery. That plainly laid it all out right there, That Is All I Needed To See.
Right there with you. I did not and will not comply. Ever. Corruption at every level.

That's called .." Riding The Covid Gravy Train ".
Pfizer almost doubled their revenues with the clotshot. Now their stock is receding and they need a booster (pun intended).
Pfizer.jpg

Dems owe them a favor for Pfizer's generous contributions.

Last edited:
light them up now before they can reproduce , a 1/2 lb of ashes never tell a tale .
1693171067731.png

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
That bitch said ALL of the quiet parts out loud. :ROFLMAO: Anyone know where this was? I know some stubborn folks that need to hear this...should wake them up and scare the crap outta them.

The woman speaking is DR. Meryl Nass. She is not with the WHO. She is exposing what the WHO and other authority figures are trying to do. They propose exiting the WHO.

The original video does not include all that was said during the International Covid Summit III that took place earlier this year.

Here's more of the meeting with other speakers.

Who are they gonna get to enforce these new restrictions and mandates ? Cause last time NOBODY enforced them, not one person was arrested Or ticketed or had their business shuttered . Just go on over to CopTalk and you can read all about how proud and glad they all are that they didn’t shit on everyone’s rights and didn’t become the policy feelings enforcers . Really go look.

There’s plenty of videos and stories from fairly reputable sources. Even if half of them were completely fabricated, there were a ton of violations of the US Constitution. There were also a lot of LEA’s that didn’t fall for any of the BS and upheld their oaths. Very few absolutes. Know how things work in your area, to the best of your ability and make positive influences, when you can.

Just want to repeat what Ichi said. This is Meryl Nass, a Dr who has been talking and warning about this for a while. She is NOT advocating for these measures

And here’s a list of interviews of her conducted by James Corbett

Last edited:
Ever notice that the COVIDians shit a multi color cinder block when you don’t do COVID stuff but they have fuck all to say about all the illegals bringing in all manner of diseases, most of which are much worse than the CHICOM bioweapon?

So, no actual evidence.

Well, I did not not get the vax. And I have medical PoA and durable PoA for my wife and she did not get the vax. And we both had the Grippe de Cerveza. I have had colds feel worse.

It's matter of compliance when handy. I did wear a mask at certain times, and thankfully so when some idiot is coughing like crazy and I didn't want the laziest germ. For example, visiting my wife in the nursing facility where she lives. It was their policy and I was not going to make it more difficult to visit my wife. I also comply with their signage for not having guns inside. Does not mean I am giving up my guns or that we all will give up guns.
My elderly mother was a gangster through the entire thing. She even told the school where she taught she wouldn't wear a mask and didn't. She also wore a mask, visor, and smock to visit her mother in the nursing home. Her mother was one of the areas first falsely reported COVID deaths in our area/nursing home. Sorry to hear to about your wife. I know it's got to be one of toughest things to go through.

Of all the ever loving retarded shit I have ever seen in my life. I thought the mask thing would die day one. It goes to show what a low percentage of people paid attention in history class.

Walmart already tried to re-implment the maks thing here last year. Not many takers even less second takers. It lasted about a week.

N95, real mask. I bet that's what they wore in the Wuhan lab. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
My elderly mother was a gangster through the entire thing. She even told the school where she taught she wouldn't wear a mask and didn't. She also wore a mask, visor, and smock to visit her mother in the nursing home. Her mother was one of the areas first falsely reported COVID deaths. Sorry to hear to about your wife. I know it's got to be one of toughest things to go through.

Of all the ever loving retarded shit I have ever seen in my life. I thought the mask thing would die day one. It goes to show what a low percentage of people paid attention in history class.

Walmart already tried to re-implment the maks thing here last year. Not many takers even less second takers. It lasted about a week.

N95, real mask. I bet that's what they wore in the Wuhan lab. 🤣🤣🤣
I have worn an N95. Air blows out the side instead of the front, accomplishing nothing. So, yes, it is a clown world. Granted, there are stupid people in the world but to think everyone will continue in the stupidity is stupid on the part of the people who want to control us.

They just don't get it and never will. So, I find myself happier not wasting energy wishing I could teach people in the CDC or other areas of government to act right. Let them fail from their own folly.

No, stupid question. It’s extremely obvious that there was only one reason. The vaccine and the $$ billions to be made by everyone in on it. If ivermectin worked then who was going to pay hundreds of tax payer dollars per dose to get a vaccine? How would it get rammed down the public’s throat without testing and verification if there already was a good and inexpensive option out there?

I find it disheartening that this even has to be explained.

“It’s ALWAYS about the money.”

No, stupid question. It’s extremely obvious that there was only one reason. The vaccine and the $$ billions to be made by everyone in on it. If ivermectin worked then who was going to pay hundreds of tax payer dollars per dose to get a vaccine? How would it get rammed down the public’s throat without testing and verification if there already was a good and inexpensive option out there?

I find it disheartening that this even has to be explained.

“It’s ALWAYS about the money and control.”
FIFY

Reactions: 232593 and Ronws
Because it worked.

It works really well for lots of things.
Malaria, lupus, and obviously coronaviruses.
It is old, effective, and cheap....just like Ivermectin.
It cures or drives incurable disease into remission. This is not conducive to making money for pharmaceutical companies.
I'm surprised it hasn't been completely done away with.

It works really well for lots of things.
Malaria, lupus, and obviously coronaviruses.
It is old, effective, and cheap....just like Ivermectin.
It cures or drives incurable disease into remission. This is not conducive to making money for pharmaceutical companies.
I'm surprised it hasn't been completely done away with.

Exactly. If there is anything positive that has come out of this bioweapon attack on the world, it's that now we know a cure for the common cold and flu, to your point.

In the past 3 years, I've been sick 6 times now one of those was the chinaflu. Each time I feel it coming on, I dose with one of the previously unknown to me wonder drugs, and my sickness gets it's ass whooped in hours not days or weeks as it used to when we thought we had to "ride it out". Those around me that don't dose, suffer through that same sickness the old school way. It fucking works and I keep it on hand. I think the catch here is you have to be pureblood. If you have been bio weaponed, your immune system is fucked.

Exactly. If there is anything positive that has come out of this bioweapon attack on the world, it's that now we know a cure for the common cold and flu, to your point.

In the past 3 years, I've been sick 6 times now one of those was the chinaflu. Each time I feel it coming on, I dose with one of the previously unknown to me wonder drugs, and my sickness gets it's ass whooped in hours not days or weeks as it used to when we thought we had to "ride it out". Those around me that don't dose, suffer through that same sickness the old school way. It fucking works and I keep it on hand. I think the catch here is you have to be pureblood. If you have been bio weaponed, your immune system is fucked.
And what’s these wonder drugs aside from Ivermectin?