• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Revenge, or be "the bigger man"?

High school is a refined form of cruel and unusual. I was a small guy until Junior year, during which I grew 13", as in 5' 4" to 6' 5". Sometime after graduating, I got drafted into the USMC and spent a tour in RVN. I came home different.

I had ample opportunity to settle accounts, but by then, I was pretty tired with the kick-ass, forget the names maneuver. Without ever consciously considering the term, I decided to let Karma do my settling. I figured if a wiseass could manage to raise my heart rate, they could do it to someone else, too; and I'd let them worry about getting the blood out of their laundry.

I went on to coexist with the Wife, rise the Daughter, get involved with shooting sports, and pass some of it on to the Grandkiddoes.

A guy could do worse.

Greg

Last edited:
High school is a refined form of cruel and unusual. I was a small guy until Junior year, during which I grew 13", as in 5' 4" to 6' 5". Sometime after graduating, I got drafted into the USMC and spent a tour in RVN. I came home different.

I had ample opportunity to settle accounts, but by then, I was pretty tired with the kick-ass, forget the names maneuver. Without ever consciously considering the term, I decided to let Karma do my settling. I figured if a wiseass could manage to raise my heart rate, they could do it to someone else, too; and I'd let them worry about getting the blood out of their laundry.

I went on to coexist with the Wife, rise the Daughter, get involved with shooting sports, and pass some of it on to the Grandkiddoes.

A guy could do worse.

Greg

just a little growth spurt.

I was always tall so i only had to deal with how is the weather up there comments and i replied with a fart and said a lot better than the pollution down there.

Stop being a pussy and shoot his fuckin head off man. He obviously still don't realize you're bout your business, a double tap to the head is long overdue here..

Stop being a pussy and shoot his fuckin head off man. He obviously still don't realize you're bout your business, a double tap to the head is long overdue here..

Only 43 minutes into the new day, and already I've read the stupidest thing I'll read today. I know you intended a joke, but proposing to shoot someone is not funny. It is stupid.

Only because you and Shark got sumthin in common now I'm holding off on comment. :cool:

Only 43 minutes into the new day, and already I've read the stupidest thing I'll read today. I know you intended a joke, but proposing to shoot someone is not funny. It is stupid.

I know its not funny but at least we will get a tax break. thats what i think when i see another robber getting shot on the news. Tax cuts everyday!!!!! :p

Are you crazy? You don't just want to pull your car up get out and punch the guy! Street cameras? Witnesses????

You do need to check back there later though. Track him down to where he lives. Watch his movements for a few weeks. Find a pattern. Make a plan. Pick your spot and time. Preferably at night. Hoodie. Nitrile gloves. A long sharp ice-pick.

You find a nice nook with a shadow, get there well ahead of time and wait for your moment. As he walks past you, come up behind him and grab a fist full of hair and SHOVE that ice-pick into the gap where the spinal cord enters the hole at base of the skull. You SHOVE that bitch in there to the HILT and then twirl it around and scramble all those noodles. He'll shit and piss himself, convulse for a second, and then rag-doll to the ground.

I did that to an old asshole boss of mine who mouthed off to me once. I waited for 6 months after I had left the firm on friendly terms to cover my tracks. I remember him lying on the ground in a pool of his own shit, piss, and blood looking up at me unable to speak. His mouth just opened and closed like some bug-eyed fish I had hauled up on shore. I could tell in his eyes, right before the lights went out, that he finally recognized me. I could see that confused WTF look. LOL. I took a picture of that look on his face with my cell phone. It's the desktop wallpaper on my home computer. 15 minutes late to work my ass you piece of shit.

Wait...........was I saying all that out-loud again???? Fuck. Nevermind. Forget you saw all that.

see what? i didnt see anything. i wasnt even here.

You missed your chance. Right there, placed before you, was the opportunity to absolve yourself of being a bitch as a kid and you chose to remain true to being a pussy 14 years later.

just kidding, you made the right decision.

You made the right decision. Walk away.

A wise man told me once - write this down, it's important -

THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL.
THEY CAN"T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR HAPPINESS PISSES THEM OFF MORE EACH DAY.

I have been applying this lately, and it is very good advice.

You made the right decision. Walk away.

A wise man told me once - write this down, it's important -

THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL.
THEY CAN"T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR HAPPINESS PISSES THEM OFF MORE EACH DAY.

I have been applying this lately, and it is very good advice.

And, life is so much more pleasant.......Had a permanent falling out with my brother over an estate battle. 22 years later, he's still divorced and broke. I'm not. Feels great. Who's happier ? My vote goes to me.....And, being able to look back on the road that you traveled, remembering that you took the high road and acknowledging it paid off for you. It wasn't easy or cheap to do, but going in, you knew it was the right thing to do. Laying the groundwork for being able to look at yourself in the mirror everyday is one of the most valuable things you can do.

how.PNG
I was in a bookstore the other night and saw these and figured between the two there's something for all of us:

Attachments

• you are.PNG
    you are.PNG
    152.7 KB · Views: 11
  • you are.PNG
    you are.PNG
    152.7 KB · Views: 14
Really interesting post about how you coulda, woulda, shoulda beat someone up... and make excuses as to why you didn't.

2 weeks before I graduated high school I got my ass whooped by a bigger kid in an unprovoced attack. He body slammed me and broke and dislocated my elbow in multiple places. I had a full ride ROTC scholarship to college and was supposed to go to boot camp that summer. In that instant everything changed. I lost my scholarship because I couldnt attend boot camp and my injuries made me serving an impossibility. I was pissed and still am occassionally but my wife reminds me that I would have never met her if things went as I had planned and she's right. That was 1986 so I would likely have wound up in Desert Storm and who know what could have happened. I have been blessed with a great life and have far more then I deserve or would have ever had as career military man. I still wouldnt piss on the that fucker who changed my life if he was on fire but my living well is the best revenge.