• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rich Lowry: The FBI should crush violent white supremacists | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

cottonant

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2014
KP

They are domestic subversives and terrorists, and deserve to be treated as such.

If there was any doubt that the country has a white nationalist problem, the shocking attack on an El Paso Walmart should remove it. These self-radicalizing freaks, who are a subset of the broader mass-shooting phenomenon, take inspiration from prior acts of vicious mayhem and cheer high body counts on internet message boards. They are domestic subversives and terrorists, and deserve to be treated as such.

There is no doubt that if we suffered a string of massacres on our soil carried out by Islamic radicals, we’d do everything in our power to diminish and hopefully eradicate the danger — indeed, we have. The national response to the racist extremists in our midst should show the same alacrity and resolve, while acknowledging that they represent a different, more-difficult-to-counter threat than the old Klan did.

The bureau should take an intelligence-based approach. It should monitor sewer internet boards such as 8chan, the preferred white supremacist forum for propagandizing for mass murder. Posters who cross over from First Amendment–protected speech to incitement should be prosecuted. The FBI should interview anyone expressing sympathy with terrorism — just as it does with suspected Islamic extremists — and surveil such persons as appropriate and permitted under the law.

El Paso was an outrage, and surely not the last. We need to react accordingly.

"El Paso was an outrage, and surely not the last. We need to react accordingly."

Interesting El Paso was an outrage but the Dayton shooting, COMMITTED BY A LIZ WARREN SUPPORTER, is not mentioned.

They can knock themselves out doing it. Actual white supremacy in this country is pretty rare (though it does exist) and very very few conservatives would give AF if they did in fact crush them. However what is termed WS is anything not SJW and that's the problem.

White Supremacists are not a new problem.

They have been and are being addressed to the best of our Nation's law enforcement's ability. To imply otherwise is to deny those efforts ongoing. To imply that this is not the case is reactionary, provocative, and sounds suspiciously like the repetition of a narrative sponsored by those who would wish this site harm.

"White Supremacist" has become yet another trigger word for those who might incite violence against the Right by deliberately mislabeling Conservatives as such.

Is that your intention here? If not so, please explain yourself.

Greg

Reactions: Mwalex
White Supremacists are not a new problem.

They have been and are being addressed to the best of our Nation's law enforcement's ability. To imply otherwise is to deny those efforts ongoing. To imply that this is not the case is reactionary, provocative, and sounds suspiciously like the repetition of a narrative sponsored by those who would wish this site harm.

"White Supremacist" has become yet another trigger word for those who might incite violence against the Right by deliberately mislabeling Conservatives as such.

Is that your intention here? If not so, please explain yourself.

Greg
It appears as if the OP was just posting select quotes from the linked article. Since he didn’t offer an opinion, it is unclear what his opinion is on this subject.

I missed that it was a quote; the site blocks me from reading the content because I have an ad blocker. If they don't like my ad blocker F'em.

Apologies where due.

Greg

Don’t get me wrong, Greg. I thought that your comments were spot on and don’t think that any apologies are due anyone.

Unless they start on my doorstep, I'll be able to assess and respond, if necessary.

Once the apologies are extended, it would be pretty dumb for me to retract them. Much thanks for the support, anyhoo...

Greg

I think we all know that White Supremacist will evolve to mean white conservative that might possibly think about buying a gun. That is assuming that is not the current definition.

Reactions: Spblademaker
It appears as if the OP was just posting select quotes from the linked article. Since he didn’t offer an opinion, it is unclear what his opinion is on this subject.

The "Squad" combined with the leftist lunatic Democratic Presidential candidates making complete fools of themselves pretty much had us smoothly sailing to a Trump second term until this past weekend when a pussy retard named Patrick Wood Crusius decided to kill 20+ unarmed people in El Paso; allegedly due to being pissed off about "a Hispanic invasion."

I vividly remember the day and where I was in 1995 when another pussy retard named Tim McVeigh thought it might be a good idea to blow up a Federal building in Oklahoma filled with innocent people including women and children.

The McVeigh's, Dylan Roof's, Patrick Crusius' of America are always dreams coming true for leftist. They do for leftist exactly what leftist could never do for themselves.

Leftist Democrats have 5 major television news channels to Trump's one...and unfortunately, leftist's are just better chess players than Republicans. It does not matter how many, many, many more people die at the hands of gangs in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, etc. every year because nobody, including their leftist so-called political representatives, gives a shit.

I wonder what makes pussy retards like McVeigh and Crusius tick. Could they not get a date for their high school dance?

When conservative papers like National Review are writing articles like the one linked above and the New York Post is stating "It's time to BAN WEAPONS OF WAR, we have a momentum shift.

My opinion? FUCK these pussy retard self-radicalizing freaks. That's my opinion.

Reactions: AMGtuned
I say the one who needs to be crushed is Rich Lowry

Maybe some autistic supremacist space nazi will sick the fed burro of incompetence on him.

Is this when we're supposed to hold hands and renounce whiteness???