• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riddle Me This...

china owns more than 1/3 of all us debt would you want them selling there junk here without even asking I know they already sell most of there junk here but it still had to be approved even if it was only just the approval of corrupt politicians .
1603592867745.png

that and tin foil hats are so fashionable

Last edited:
Winston Churchill backed the Zionist cause for a State of Israel.
For all his credits, he was bloody minded about the biblical nation of Israel.
Middle East will continue to be a problem, as long as western culture keeps funding the protaganists.
Yasser Arafat amassed a personal fortune of billions before he died.
There is no profit in peace.
Hamas pays US dollars to the families of suicide bombers.
Bounties are paid for the deaths of Israeli troops, and civilians.
Atrocities are carried out by Israeli security forces.
Israel benefits from foreign backing, as long as peace doesn't break out.
You have generations of Palestinian youths being raised in ghettoes.
It's a mess that doesn't seem to have any resolution.
Just keep pumping dollars into it, and nothing will change.

I usually say something sarcastic here. The last time I said it, the Ban Cat swatted me. I was being sarcastic. I was being the sarcastic JEW that I am! My post was deemed "Anti-Sememtic" But someone ran out of Vagicil for their rotting vagina and banned me because their pussy hurt. I'm not getting banned again this close to the election.

edit: @THEIS please elaborate on this policy of the .gov

Middle East will continue to be a problem, as long as western culture keeps funding the protaganists.
Yet, more than zero Middle East nations have very recently begun to “normalize relations” with Israel...

I usually say something sarcastic here. The last time I said it, the Ban Cat swatted me. I was being sarcastic. I was being the sarcastic JEW that I am! My post was deemed "Anti-Sememtic" But someone ran out of Vagicil for their rotting vagina and banned me because their pussy hurt. I'm not getting banned again this close to the election.
Then there’s @TheGerman, blaming the Jews, again... 😳😂

• Love
Reactions: Jscb1b
[Citation Needed]

As for selling to UAE. Israel is our ally. If we sold airplanes to a potential adversary (Yes I know, they recently settled a treaty), would it not be polite to ask? This is the onyl example so far provided. We don't ask when we sell to Tawain. Or Egypt. Or Jordan. Or Saudi Arabia.

Anything and Anyone are a pretty blanket words.

Hi,
@DuneBoer

I am referring to USA Gov having to get permission from Israel in regards to a USA manufacturer to sell stealth jets to UAE.

Sincerely,
Theis

I could see the geo-political impact of Stealth Technology being introduced into the past Middle Eastern Troublemakers or Funders so soon after a peace agreement.

Also, look at it this way.. if we are selling away stealth... (1960's Theory and Application through the 70's) what do we have behind that hangar curtain?

But yeah... for this one I would at least ask my brotha Israel what he thinks. Outside of tricky situations like that.... Sell it! Hell, I would buy one if I had the money!

Reactions: nikonNUT
i wonder if israel gave the obomba administration permission to sell those weapons that ended up in the hands of isis.

100% there is no money made in peace time. govts and weapons manufacturers try their hardest to make money.

china owns more than 1/3 of all us debt would you want them selling there junk here without even asking I know they already sell most of there junk here but it still had to be approved even if it was only just the approval of corrupt politicians .

Nearly 1/3 of foreign debt. Which is nearly 1/3 of the national debt.

1603590891492.png

Reactions: lash and E-Tool
Nearly 1/3 of foreign debt. Which is nearly 1/3 of the national debt.

View attachment 7453562
Not to be a math jerk but the graph you posted shows China owning less than 1/6th (15.8%) of the foreign debt which represents ~1/4 (25.7%) of our total debt. This means China owns 4.07% of our debt. Maybe it has increased that much since the 2007 data in the graph?

Reactions: wade2big and lash
When >40% of global tech comes out of a country the size of New Jersey that has 0.1% of the global population, you tend to make certain allowances for your Golden Goose.

Jews be smart, yo!

Not to be a math jerk but the graph you posted shows China owning less than 1/6th (15.8%) of the foreign debt which represents ~1/4 (25.7%) of our total debt. This means China owns 4.07% of our debt. Maybe it has increased that much since the 2007 data in the graph?

You are misreading what i wrote, I would say. About 1/3 of or national debt is owned by foreign countries. About 1/3 of that is owned by China. It doesn't look like much has changed besides the amounts since 2007.

1603594850126.png

Last edited:
You are misreading what i wrote, I would say. About 1/3 of or national debt is owned by foreign countries. About 1/3 of that is owned by China. It doesn't look like much has changed besides the amounts since 2007.

[image removed by Austan]

I think I read it correctly, and 1/3 of 1/3 is 11% and neither 4% or 6% are that big of a number. Conversely to that statement, the increase in that 10 year span encompassing Obama's time in office shows we borrowed a trillion dollars from the Chinese, which is a big number, at least for now.
Any chance we can't sell stealth jets to UAE so they have to go buy the Chinese knockoffs?

Well then I think you don't know what "about" or "nearly" mean. They mean here is a quick correction for a grossly misstated total, for which I am not going to waste my time breaking it down to exact numbers.

This.

THIS.

Hi,

So the USA gives Israel roughly 38 Billion Dollars in 2020 for everything from resettlement aide to military aide so....

1. Why does a USA manufacturer AND the USA Government have to get Israel's permission to sell ANYTHING to ANYONE they desire???

Sincerely,
Theis

Have you looked at US politics in past 2+ decades , anyone wanting to run for president has to go suck cock to AIPAC, just about every seat on the hill is taken by someone that bows to AIPAC, Jews own US politics,banks, media .

You also forgot to add that US pays of all of Israel's neighbours (Egypt,Lebanon,Jordan) billions a year to play nice and wrecks the countries that don't play ball (Syria,Iraq,Iran). Israels cost to US is in not in billions but trillions. Israel's tech rise is not a miracle but a result of free tech transfer, outright IP theft and funding by the US taxpayer.

They steal as much tech as the Chinese and sometimes for the Chinese but that can not be persecuted because of the AIPAC cock suckers that run Washington.

Last edited:
Hi,

So now I am at computer and not on phone, lolol. I will add more clarity.

I personally and businesswise have no issue with the aide provided to Israel. For the most part of it I am in agreement with said aide, some I am not.

The issue here is businesswise is that another country (no matter whom the country is) should absolutely not have a say in what a USA based company can and cannot sell to whomever it is allowed to sell to under OUR USA laws.

You did not see the USA DDTC get permission from Germany before it approved Sig USA to export firearms to Columbia even though Sig Germany has Columbia listed on an embargoed country.
You did not see the USA DDTC get permission from Saudi Arabia before we GAVE (Not sold) said stealth jets to Israel.
You did not see Germany get permission from the USA before it opened the Hensoldt joint venture company in UAE; in which the same technology USA DOD uses was transferred to UAE.
You did not see Russia get permission from USA before it opened the Kalishnikov manufacturing facility in Saudi Arabia; even though it was opened on land that the USA provided the finances and logistics to build.
You did not see Jordan get permission from USA before its allowed China SF Units (Snow Leopards) to compete side by side various International SF units (including USA ones) at the International Warrior Competition in Jordan.

Anyone that thinks the recent MENA Peace deal is about anything other than .gov business is fooling themselves.
Israel now gets oil and gas from ADNOC and Aramco because their population has severely outpaced the natural gas pipeline from Dor to Haifa that runs their Israeli electric company plants.
UAE gets Stealth jets.
Israeli companies get to exhibit and sell their products at the upcoming IDEX Abu Dhabi along with the first ever Military Defense Exhibition coming to Saudi Arabia in 2022.
UAE gets a tourism influx into Dubai.
Israel gets its 2021 aide package bumped by 15 Billion US Dollars.
List goes on and on and on, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

So somewhere the American taxpayers are busy funding all this largess or at least the government is borrowing money for the largess by promising future taxpayers may possibly one day foot the bill...

But foreign aid is a whole lot smaller as compared to the domestic wealth redistribution racket.

epstein, weinstein, schumer, nadler, schiff, blumenthal, feinstein, cohen.....

Reactions: Lesch
Hi,

So the USA gives Israel roughly 38 Billion Dollars in 2020 for everything from resettlement aide to military aide so....

1. Why does a USA manufacturer AND the USA Government have to get Israel's permission to sell ANYTHING to ANYONE they desire???

Sincerely,
Theis

have you noticed that now that epstein didn't kill himself, we are not being forced into new wars, and the arabs are making peace with israel?

Wow. You really are that stupid. Simply amazing. Bless your heart
Sadly you are this naive....think how the world would be without all the middle east probelm. Someone tried to sil e the main problem since Moses.....and you can't see that? Sad....very sad

Reactions: nikonNUT