• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle case for nosey neighbors

Re: Rifle case for nosey neighbors

When in doubt, discretion is the way to go on this matter. Good call on the guitar soft case.

But have you considered getting a hard case with a built in flamethrower like in that Antonia Banderas movie?

I use this for range trips at my 2nd residence - an apartment. At my house, I just use Blackhawk cases. Mostly rednecks & military in the neighborhood, so no worries there.

Sigh....That is my kinda gun-friendly neighborhood. Sadly, I can't say as I truly live in one right now.

But seriously, you should upgrade to the built in flamethrower hard case. I'm waiting till they're back in stock on midwayusa.com

was using a samsonite to move some stuf the other day. viloin cases are neat but people here dont buy me as a musician.

I sleep with my neighbors, and their livestock.

When I step outside with a weapon; the women serve me grog as the children sing, the men tell heroic stories about me, and their beasts carry my kit.

-Pat