• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle case/mat combo

09cs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Commiefornia
Last edited:
For the price its a great bargain.

Adequately padded (I wouldnt purposely throw it on the ground with your rifle in it)
Can secure your rifle inside the case
Molle compatible
Couple storage pockets, including one with a clear plastic front which is helpful to keep charts from blowing around in the wind.
Has both zipper and strap/buckle closure method just incase the zipper fails you wont dump your rifle in the dirt.

Only con I can think of is the backpack straps, they are fairly thin and arent very comfortable carrying it as a backpack for a long time.

I'd definitely buy another one considering comparable cases with bigger name brands go for 2-300

For the price its a great bargain.

Adequately padded (I wouldnt purposely throw it on the ground with your rifle in it)
Can secure your rifle inside the case
Molle compatible
Couple storage pockets, including one with a clear plastic front which is helpful to keep charts from blowing around in the wind.
Has both zipper and strap/buckle closure method just incase the zipper fails you wont dump your rifle in the dirt.

Only con I can think of is the backpack straps, they are fairly thin and arent very comfortable carrying it as a backpack for a long time.

I'd definitely buy another one considering comparable cases with bigger name brands go for 2-300

Do you have any brand suggestions to look at?

Do you have any brand suggestions to look at?

LaRue, Blackhawk, Cabelas, TacticalTailor, Voodoo, etc. Theres plenty of options out there, google "drag bag" or "tactical drag bag".

I have had a US Peacekeeper for about a year and have been pretty impressed with it so far.

cstactical

At one time I think he gave a discount to Hide members but not sure if that's still good or not.

Check "triad"
Little more expensive than you set your limit for
But
They make kick ass gear that handles the rigors