• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RifleKraft USA (Unconventional Skills Assessment)

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Had of pleasure of doing our first class of this type over the fathers day weekend. As many have seen and read on here, RifleKraft is Chris Way's program that includes the Kraft Drill which seeks to qualify the shooter across all positions rather than just from a single group at 100 yards.

This is more designed to look at the shooter across several metrics vs just one or two. It's a combination of the shooter, system, and how they can use the tools together to solve a shooting problem. It weighs every element, from shooter to rifle to caliber in a lot of ways because the score will include a bit of everything.

We had perfect conditions and the wind lessons were huge for those attending, we had 12 to 24MPH winds all weekend and still, everyone got their hits and improved. If you think about it, aside from showing up at a competition and being forced to shoot in heavy winds, most shooters would avoid the range in 24MPH conditions we embrace it and demonstrate how the numbers work regardless of the speed.

Since this was our first outing, I was excited to see it put into practice. We tested it with some known shooters, but once you add in the unknown, I was happy to say aside from some minor process tweaks the program is rock solid. I feel we will have something no one else has in the very next class.

A few highlights
    FLG_0289.jpg
    FLG_0306.jpg
    FLG_0313.jpg
    FLG_0357.jpg
    FLG_0350.jpg
    FLG_0355.jpg

I want to thank everyone who attended it really means a lot and helps create the perfect program while having such a diverse crew.

Chris is thinking about this in ways that nobody has in the past, how to evaluate, educate, and then provide a computer printout highlighting your strengths and weaknesses. Instead of throwing everything at the wall hoping something sticks, this gives value to your shooting and points you in the best direction for training that you can see and visualize.

The RifleKraft USA Program is going to redefine the Advanced Precision Rifle Training and this was just the first day.

No more will you hear, grab a case of ammo and go shoot in the wind, or keep repeating those useless repetitions, with the RifleKraft USA program you see, you had a 33% increase in your skills by doing A, doing B only gives you a 5% increase, and working on C will increase your time helping you to make better decisions... Its numbers, it's math, and you can see it almost immediately.
    289154836_10226850580585772_7059368932633197454_n.jpg

Wind calls before the lesson, wind calls after the lesson, those shots on the bottom were across 5 different students vs the target at the top. We had a variety of weapon systems who when put into practice each person did this... target range for reference was 535 at the top and 600 at the bottom so not only did their range increase, they shot tighter. The wind calls for the bottom shot was 16 MPH from 9:30 as an average, so we shot this group in their 3rd wind bracket for the most part.

This is only the beginning, we have plans, and seeing them put into practice was awesome as it inspires me to help make this great.

That sounds awesome Frank. Let us know more when you get the opportunity.

Looks like a lot of fun and a ton one can learn by attending. I assume Google up the class for not info, or have a link to share. I'd like to get my old man out

We can invite him in, the FM range is where this is set up, so same target package
    Invite him to PA in Sep…it’ll be a nice scenic drive. Lol.

I do very much appreciate and like the two of you together in the short, one topic, bullet point vids. He seems like a very cool guy.

Would love to hear an AAR on this. Looking at signing up for one later in the year.

The RifleKraft / SH venture is different from the Marc and Frank Show...

Chris is doing his own unique thing and I am lending my eye to it, and helping refine things like the flow of the course. But the meat and potatoes is uniquely Chris in how he is looking at training

part of this is self guided, the RifleKraft stuff is designed where the shooter can download the target, shoot it, and then upload it to his site. Once there the system gives you tips and tricks for improving and where to focus your training. Now take that concept and extend it to the range. Once there, you are guided through a course of fire that is scored and evaluated where observations are converted to a value that weights your training.

That weight helps you focus where to put your efforts vs continuing in non-productive aspects, you get channeled in the proper direction. There is instruction along the way to fix fundamental issues, there is part where I watch the shooter too, finding the why their execution. The why gives us a clearer path to correcting these basic problems.

I will say AAR wise, two people already asked to return, but right now it's a little tough because I have already modified it based off the initial outing. The experience will be similar but not the same as I had to see it flow before I can adjust it, as of now the course has been edited. I even moved targets yesterday in response to my personal observations

The RifleKraft / SH venture is different from the Marc and Frank Show...

Chris is doing his own unique thing and I am lending my eye to it, and helping refine things like the flow of the course. But the meat and potatoes is uniquely Chris in how he is looking at training

part of this is self guided, the RifleKraft stuff is designed where the shooter can download the target, shoot it, and then upload it to his site. Once there the system gives you tips and tricks for improving and where to focus your training. Now take that concept and extend it to the range. Once there, you are guided through a course of fire that is scored and evaluated where observations are converted to a value that weights your training.

That weight helps you focus where to put your efforts vs continuing in non-productive aspects, you get channeled in the proper direction. There is instruction along the way to fix fundamental issues, there is part where I watch the shooter too, finding the why their execution. The why gives us a clearer path to correcting these basic problems.

I will say AAR wise, two people already asked to return, but right now it's a little tough because I have already modified it based off the initial outing. The experience will be similar but not the same as I had to see it flow before I can adjust it, as of now the course has been edited. I even moved targets yesterday in response to my personal observations
    How, when, and where can we sign up for this new class?

Reactions: ChrisWay
    As we develop and grow this Chris is doing things in a slow methodical way, so the classes are limited in size while we hammer down the format

if you contact him, he can sign you up, we have limited seats available as we develop this program so don't expect big classes, but more smaller ones so the numbers will be limited

This is really cool and unique. The small numbers lend it to be super personalized and productive. 🤘

Reactions: lash and ChrisWay
    Looks like a lot of fun and a ton one can learn by attending. I assume Google up the class for not info, or have a link to share. I'd like to get my old man out
    You can see availability at the store in RifleKraft.com

I really enjoyed this assessment class. It was definitely unique, and I think it has a ton of potential. Honestly it was so different from anything I’d done before that I was kind of “thrown off” by the flow at first. I had some difficulty really understanding what Chris wanted me to do at times. I think it was just a combination of running a new rifle, having some ammo issues, and being at the tail end of a long vacation, but my brain wasn’t really switching into “go mode” all that well.
    All that being said, what I really liked was all the build and break of positions as well as the targets being positioned in such a way that we had different wind with almost every shot. The cherry on top was getting Chris’s computer assessment at the end, which was a breakdown of all our shots from different drills, positions, distances, and wind conditions. He then personally diagnosed our shooting based on the data and made suggestions for some drills that would help us improve to the next level.
    It was also great having Frank there to refine some of the teaching flow and point out any flaws in fundamentals. Frank is obviously the more experienced teacher, but Chris is a great compliment with his analytical scientific approach to data collection.

As someone who has taken quite a few professional training courses, this one was different in a good way. I recommend it for anyone, but I think it could specifically benefit the person who feels like they are stagnant at their current skill level.