• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifles Only Video

Rifles Only

Jacob
Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2001
A Mil Left
https://www.riflesonly.com/pro-shop/rifles-only-instructional-videos.html

This is a brutal fundamentals video. The first in a series concerning precision rifle. This is disc one. Disc two starts filming tomorrow. Two will be out by October.
Watch for handgun and carbine as well. H&G is very combat focused as is the precision rifle

Jump on.

The first two hundred videos also include a 10% off of a precision rifle 1&2 course at Rifles Only. This is a $140 value

Edited by Rifles Only (6 seconds ago)
www.riflesonly.com
361-522-4165
REAPER

Re: Rifles Only Video

I got my video today and watched it. Pretty good coverage of the basics, and explaining why I need to do all the things I've always been told to. Excited to see what episode 2 has to offer. I need to call down there and talk to someone about what class I should sign up for. Especially now that I have a 10% off coupon. Thanks!

I took a combined pr 1/2 course at rifles only about a year ago. This video gives the same information in a very clear way. It is worth picking up even if you have been to the courses as it is a great refresher and reinforces what you learned. If you haven't been, you'll most likely want to after watching the video
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2pirates</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I need to call down there and talk to someone about what class I should sign up for. Especially now that I have a 10% off coupon. Thanks!</div></div>

My certificate says 10% off the PR1&2 class.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2pirates</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I need to call down there and talk to someone about what class I should sign up for. Especially now that I have a 10% off coupon. Thanks!</div></div>

My certificate says 10% off the PR1&2 class. </div></div>

I didn't look that close. My big question is that they offer a 5 day PR1, 5 day PR2 and also a 5 day PR1 & Pr2...I think. Not sure what is the best way to go for me seperate or the combined class. Of course I wanna start off in the helicopter!

I think my copy showed up before I ordered it
wink.gif
I'm only slightly exaggerating - the shipping was fast! Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch it one of these evenings after the wife and kid go to bed.

I received this video yesterday and have enjoyed watching it.
After watching the video I feel like the amount of information and instruction in the video is a STEAL at this price.
I feel like this video is a must have for shooters of all skill levels.
Jacob does a terrific job in the video of breaking down the fundamentals of shooting a precision rifle and the basics of the equipment.
For the experienced shooter, this video is a good review of fundamentals and a great tool to help work out any bad habits or help solve problems we may be having with our shooting.
For the new shooter.... well, this video is a MUST HAVE.
If I had a buddy come to me who was interesting in learning how to shoot a precision rifle or long range, the first thing I would do is hand them this video and make them watch it....

Just ordered. Can't wait for the whole series. If I can't make it down there, this is the next best thing till I can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Niles Coyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome Jacob! I am in for a copy. What is the run time, just curious? </div></div>

It's right about an hour, and a packed hour at that. Jacob tears through the most important applications of the fundamentals to Precision Rifle and does it without any unnecessary fluff. It's always good to be reminded of why we do things a certain way, and learn other people's techniques for reinforcing proper fundamentals.

I'm looking forward to the next video, nicely done!

Just placed my order. I'm heading out to AZ to do some shooting so I hope I get my video before I leave a week from Saturday.

PJ, your video is already packed up and will be going out tomorrow morning USPS Priority. I would look for it Tuesday. Enjoy!

I think I've mentioned this elsewhere, but this is a video you can (and should) watch many times over again. As others have said, Jacob goes over a TON of material in a very short time.

It's also not too late to get in on the 10% off coupons for a PR1&2 class!

I've attended two Rifles Only Classes. The original Sniper's Hide basic class and a 6 day PR 1 and 2 combo. I am also a member of the on line training since day 1.

I bought this video immediately when it was released. It is such a great refresher of the fundamentals for a former student, and can serve as a great starting point for a new student.

I highly recommend anyone serious about this sport to invest in this DVD. Jacob does not stop for an hour.

Jack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackinfl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...It is such a great refresher of the fundamentals for a former student, and can serve as a great starting point for a new student... </div></div>

Absolutely, a very well done video!