camocorvette

Sergeant
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2010
    Minnesota
    Give it time guys...
    Im exploring, its not terrible. I know lowlight said there were alot of issues that we as users may not see.
    Then again I always drag my feet on change. I'm sure they will get it all sorted out. I know I'm not going anywhere

acudaowner

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 26, 2018
    It will grow on you in time , sounds a lot like something you would tell a friend at a bar take a few more drinks like that ugly chick will magically becomes a knock out , yea the one that had the upper lip hair and the , giant Adams apple she is stairing at you right now . That's a totally a babe now , keep drinking she will only get hotter lol you know she wants you . It sucks being the sober friend that has to remind there drunk friends they hit on a guy in a dress the next morning but at least you know it was not you doing it . And your a great friend at least till you start spreading the pictures around at work that you took of him hanging all over it .

Reactions: camocorvette

Kisssofdeath

House of Yates
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • May 9, 2018
    South Carolina
    I just go to the buy sell trade section and click on the category I want to see that is highlighted by a unique color. After clicking one one, everything in that category pops up.

Merlin O

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 2, 2006
    Friendswood TX
    Just search "Rimming".....

I did!!! When I checked Rimming in a Google search Our new Forum format popped up first in the search!

Edited to add content and correct my spelling to allow you to see I am trying to be funny.... Yes I know its lame....

Last edited:

Merlin O

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 2, 2006
    Friendswood TX
    My smartass comment was unsuccessful due to lack of clarification and poor spelling.

What I MEANT to say was.....

I did!!! When I checked Rimming in a Google search Our new Forum format popped up first in the search!

Edited to add content and correct my spelling to allow you to see I am trying to be funny.... Yes I know its lame....