• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire for sale section is where now..

nakoa01

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2018
Cant find the rimfire for sale section anywhwere, am I missing something

Go to Buy, Sell & Trade and use the filter menu:

Untitled.jpg

That'll show just the Rimfire posts.

Give it time guys...
Im exploring, its not terrible. I know lowlight said there were alot of issues that we as users may not see.
Then again I always drag my feet on change. I'm sure they will get it all sorted out. I know I'm not going anywhere

It will grow on you in time , sounds a lot like something you would tell a friend at a bar take a few more drinks like that ugly chick will magically becomes a knock out , yea the one that had the upper lip hair and the , giant Adams apple she is stairing at you right now . That's a totally a babe now , keep drinking she will only get hotter lol you know she wants you . It sucks being the sober friend that has to remind there drunk friends they hit on a guy in a dress the next morning but at least you know it was not you doing it . And your a great friend at least till you start spreading the pictures around at work that you took of him hanging all over it .

Reactions: camocorvette
I just go to the buy sell trade section and click on the category I want to see that is highlighted by a unique color. After clicking one one, everything in that category pops up.

Just search "Rimming".....

I did!!! When I checked Rimming in a Google search Our new Forum format popped up first in the search!

Edited to add content and correct my spelling to allow you to see I am trying to be funny.... Yes I know its lame....

Last edited:
My smartass comment was unsuccessful due to lack of clarification and poor spelling.

What I MEANT to say was.....

I did!!! When I checked Rimming in a Google search Our new Forum format popped up first in the search!

Edited to add content and correct my spelling to allow you to see I am trying to be funny.... Yes I know its lame....