• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Rimfire QD options?

AK4900PA

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2013
Does anyone other than gemtech produce a quick attach/detach setup for rimfire suppressors? The gemtech appears to be out of stock everywhere and honestly I'd prefer to buy from a company with a better reputation for customer service than they have.

Not trying to buy another can, just a QD adapter. Gemtech has theirs and I saw a video a while back where silencerco had a prototype setup, but I don't believe it ever made it to production.

I have the Gemtec GDA and three of the tri-lug adapters for a few of my 22s. Been using for two years or so with no issues.

I will have to admit, there is still a slight bit of play if you tug on the can up and down--but its under spring tension. No issiues with strikes and I use it on rifle and pistol. I do very much enjoy the 1/4 turn on/off. They seem to be out of stock most places, but google it and I found at least one place with them. Maybe I should order a few more adapters.

https://www.myffldemo.com/product/69098768/gemtech-12201-22lr-609224346880

Bottom line: It doesn't lock up as well as some HK tri-lug 9mm stuff, but it works.

ZY

PS--Brownells appears to have at least 100 of the QD barrel adapters in stock.