• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

CZ 455 Precision Trainer. Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50. Vortex medium (.97 inch) rings. DIP 25 MOA rail.

Attachments

• IMG_1142.JPG
    IMG_1142.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
My 3 current plinkers, all ruger 10/22 based wearing odd/unique refinished factory carbine stocks.

3707CA06-07BC-4D2C-80A5-D1B39E1263DB_zpszjeteou0.jpg

20C4AD1A-DC5F-47A8-8FFE-75ED1D4AB402_zpsujscbe8n.jpg

Top one is a .22lr, Volquartsen THM carbon fiber barrel with their forward blow compensator, polished ruger receiver, Volquartsen hammer and sear, rimfire technologies trigger, charging handle and mag release, Kidd scalloped bolt, and a zeiss terra 4-12x42 scope. The stock came from a mid 90's carbine, it's birch with some crazy grain with walnut colored stain and tru oil.

Middle is a .17hm2 conversion (one that actually works), Volquartsen THM carbon fiber barrel, ruger receiver, Kidd scalloped bolt, Volquartsen hammer, sear, trigger, mag release, rimfire technologies mid-weight charging handle and recoil spring (to slow the bolt down for the higher pressure .17hm2), leupold vx2 4-12x40 AO scope, another unique figured birch stock stained with walnut stain and finished with tru oil.

Bottom is an "ultralight" build for fast plinking, kidd ultralight barrel, Kidd drop-in trigger setup, Kidd bolt, rimfire technologies mag release, and a leupold deltapoint reflex sight. The stock is a 60's-70's walnut carbine stock, which was beat to piss and filthy when I got it off of eBay, cleaned up and refinished with tru oil. It weighs in at around 3.5 lbs, could have saved some weight with a different stock and barrel, but I liked the looks of this setup so I went with it.

Attachments

• 3707CA06-07BC-4D2C-80A5-D1B39E1263DB_zpszjeteou0.jpg
    3707CA06-07BC-4D2C-80A5-D1B39E1263DB_zpszjeteou0.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 45
Ruger 10/22 carbine
Ruger DSP stock hogged out and refinished
Green Mountain .920 barrel
Rimfire Technologies 25moa base
Warne Maxima High rings
Vortex Crossfire 6-24x50

5454689934facee1c87e811f7cd577d1.jpg

96f08656e58d35a09b791501c5a1b243.jpg

df7a77251265e654616e39ad5abf8249.jpg

dde10825cdae7e8354187aa8936e072d.jpg

This is a very early Italian made Weatherby Mark XXII. My father bought it new as a young boy in 1966. He hunted with it all his life until he passed it along to me many years ago. All it does now is remind me of him and wait for the day that I find time to take it back into the woods. This is a great shooting rifle that handles and carries as good as any I have ever used. It is a semi auto but with a selector that makes it a single shot, it holds the bolt open after each round and you toggle the selector forward to release the bolt and chamber the next round (very slick). The trigger is excellent as are the sights. This is a sweet little rifle:

Jbell
cool little rifle
sometimes as we me, hand me downs worth more then any thing in my safe.
Sure you know what I mean
YO

well, um............................. now for something completely different......

gyoBJZ.jpg

This is my F-T/R trainer and/or F-Smallbore rig. I still need to finish up the grip(probably a winter project). I'm still testing different ammo, but it is very promising so far. It is a lot of fun to shoot.

Specs:
Hall RB/LP
Broughton barrel
Smithed by Richard Gorham
CG Xtreme trigger
Hoehn tuner
Eliseo Chassis
Nightforce Competition
Duplin bipod/ SEB joy pod

well, um............................. now for something completely different......

gyoBJZ.jpg

This is my F-T/R trainer and/or F-Smallbore rig. I still need to finish up the grip(probably a winter project). I'm still testing different ammo, but it is very promising so far. It is a lot of fun to shoot.

Specs:
Hall RB/LP
Broughton barrel
CG Xtreme trigger
Hoehn tuner
Eliseo Chassis
Nightforce Competition

Nice rifle! You should get that bad boy in the 6X5 thread. I would love to see what it has got.

gyoBJZ.jpg

Specs:
Hall RB/LP
Broughton barrel
CG Xtreme trigger
Hoehn tuner
Eliseo Chassis
Nightforce Competition

well, um.............................different. yes it is.
but cool as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
targets please
YO

show some pics of your rimfire sticks!!

33u2usl.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412988620.961263.jpg

Last edited:
vQi0YZE.jpg

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/4NQRQcP.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/vSOLOsY.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Chambers
My three 40X Repeaters (MB Precision Engineering):

Top: 40X RUCKUS (RACS Chassis)
Middle: 40X RAVAGE
Bottom: 40X RANCH 22LR

rjnz3t.jpg

MB

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The scope rail. The DIP rail I ordered for my 54.18 only lines up with the two front screws and they told me they don't have a rail that will work correctly with the 54.18...

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The scope rail. The DIP rail I ordered for my 54.18 only lines up with the two front screws and they told me they don't have a rail that will work correctly with the 54.18...

That is my 2nd 54.18 and as best as I can remember neither were drilled for the base, I had to use the forcing screws that thread into the base. It isn't my idea situation, but it works.

Dusting off the Custom Win 52D today: [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i67.tinypic.com\/s6q647.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Shot a few groups to start seasoning the barrel to a different lot of Black Box. It was cool to see the groups shrink....

Win 52D with a 22" Krieger (52D Chamber)
Fixed 16X Leupold Mark 4 Ultra
Bedded Factory Stock
Shoots itty-bitty groups....

MB

Last edited:
ruger american
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i26.photobucket.com\/albums\/c124\/huntsman22\/guns\/IMG_3214_zpsk5wqynqn.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i26.photobucket.com\/albums\/c124\/huntsman22\/guns\/IMG_3230_zpsroml4tf3.jpg"}[/IMG2]

IMG_3232_zpsdqaqpqaa.jpg

Sako Quad Range wearing a March Optic. Very impressive with Wolf Gold Match ammo.

I know you have been selling these "new versions of the Quad Range" I had an original Quad Range that shot very well. How have these been shooting so far (what is "very impressive")? I really like the looks of the rifle!

Here is my old Sako

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i791.photobucket.com\/albums\/yy194\/jesserbell\/11-24049.jpg"}[/IMG2]

11-24048.jpg

I know you have been selling these "new versions of the Quad Range" I had an original Quad Range that shot very well. How have these been shooting so far (what is "very impressive")? I really like the looks of the rifle!

I've been getting 1 hole groups at 50 yards with Wolf ammo and we'll under an inch at 100 yards. I've been well pleased with mine.

Damn, anything under an inch @ 100 yards with a 22lr is very good! I would love to shoot one...

New pst2 installed today. Just need to get to the range and get a zero. Glad is great looking, and the turrets are very nice

Attachments

• 9514.jpeg
    9514.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 90

I picked up this Remington 40X from a member here on the Hide. Going to put it to work today and see what we can do. The conversion was done by Mike Bush. Going to make a great trainer!