• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Bergara BXR. Saving for the kidd 2 stage trigger later this year

Attachments

• Bergara.png
    Bergara.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
KIDD two stage is amazing, well worth the money, you will like it! Good looking rifle, never had a Bergara, but heard nothing but good about them.

Smelv,
That Diana 820 is a very rare bird. It was made by Krico and my sources told me they did not make that many. They are supposed to have been built like tanks and with short and fast lock up. Nice rifle :)
Gilbert

IMG_20230518_222119384.jpg

I know some people don't like the MTR stock, but I really dig it.

I'm still very much learning to shoot, but this thing happily makes a kyl target it's bitch @100M and I shot a 33mm (~0.6moa) group at 200yds last weekend so no complaints about the short barrel apart from balance, but that wasn't noticably bad off a barricade though I'm sure time and experience will change my mind on that.

View attachment 8158391

I know some people don't like the MTR stock, but I really dig it.

I'm still very much learning to shoot, but this thing happily makes a kyl target it's bitch @100M and I shot a 33mm (~0.6moa) group at 200yds last weekend so no complaints about the short barrel apart from balance, but that wasn't noticably bad off a barricade though I'm sure time and experience will change my mind on that.
I like the vertical grip. Did you stripe it yourself? Also like your side kick.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I like the vertical grip. Did you stripe it yourself? Also like your side kick.
The vertical grip and palm swell make it super nice to hold that's for sure. As far as I know that's the natural look of the grain in this piece of wood unless CZ have some tricks up their sleeves... I was stoked to see this stock on the rifle I wanted when I went into the store.

IMG_20230518_222228299.jpg

My other sidekick likes to think he helps also.

Craig Brown: Can you give us details on your build ? What barrel is this ?
Thanks
Gilbert
Desert Precision Gunworks Rim X. 25” 1.20” straight taper, Muller Works 8 groove 1:16. Nevius Custom chamber. Vortex Gen 3. Trigger Tech Diamond. Spuhr Mount. MDT ACC Elite and an Accu-Tac WB-4. Weighs in at 19.5lbs with the bipod and 18.3lbs without bipod. Balances 2” in front of mag well with no weights.

Update 7/2/2023: Broke it in with a win! I have had the gun for about 10 days. My son shot it in an NRL match today and won. It was at Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood, Oregon.

Had DI Precision re-barrel and straight thread my EC V2 tuner on my Vudoo. Barrel is a Muller Works 25” 1.250 1-13t. Start lot testing next weekend 🔥

Attachments

• IMG_7749.jpeg
    IMG_7749.jpeg
    816 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_7754.jpeg
    IMG_7754.jpeg
    809 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_7752.jpeg
    IMG_7752.jpeg
    576.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_7747.jpeg
    IMG_7747.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 216
How tunable is that telephone pole? Thinking of going the same route
Haha it’s damn sure a telephone pole. Idk yet cause I just got it back from DI. Lot testing starts this weekend. David at DI said it would. I already owned the V2 tuner cause it was on my old 20” MTU so I said might as well.

Did you change your MPA set up account the chassis was getting marred? I notice on my new MPA that it chips and the caoting breaks away pretty easily. Is this common in the MPA? Just seems to me like mine is not holding up liek I expected.
There were issues with some gun candy coatings. On other rifles with standard coatings I haven't experienced any issues from MPA.

Reactions: Precision Quest
Picked up this B14R for review. Immediately put it in my Sidechick chassis and swapped the trigger for my Geissele.

Here is the boring bone stock B14R. Didn’t realize it doesn’t come with an optic rail. I added the Magpul MOE bipod and GSL Pillbox just for the photo.
IMG_3073.jpeg

Now in the Sidechick Chassis.
IMG_3079.jpegIMG_3080.jpegIMG_3081.jpegIMG_3082.jpeg

Bucket List addition: Cooper Jackson Squirrel Rifle.

Got the Warne Scope bases today; mounted them, the Warne low rings and Leupold 3-9x33 EFR*. Was planning to shoot it after work, but forgot you're supposed to wait ~24 hours for the blue Loctite to cure before using. Probably not that important for a .22lr, but no reason to rush it.

JSR-Scoped.jpg

*Have four of those scopes now, they are great for the price and low weight.

Very classy Cooper Cowpokey - I like the figure in the buttstock a lot. If it shoots as good as it looks, you're going to be thrilled with it!

Reactions: Cowpokey
Took the JSR to the indoor range today, got it sighted in and put 100 rounds through it. Box of CCI-SV and a box of Eley Club; went bang every time it was supposed to. Fed perfect with all 10 five round Anschutz mags, the "Cooper" mag, and three of four 10 round mags. For some reason it only fed the first round out of the other 10 round mag, then the bolt would skip right over the top of the next round without picking it up....probably need to open up the feed lips a little so the rounds sit a tick higher.

I haven't measured the trigger pull weight yet, meant to do that when I got home from the range, even brought a few spent casings from today for just that purpose, but forgot to do it before I put it back in the safe...will get to that later...trigger feels good though, maybe 2#?

Edit add: Trigger is set at 2# according to my gauge.

After sight in, about 10 rounds, it was on the money every time I didn't goof up and did put a single ragged hole for a 10 round group. Granted, I was at the indoor range and it only goes to 25 yards, but I've had some Norma "Match" (white box garbage) that would be lucky to shoot a 1.25" ten round group with one of my Anschutz rifles, even though the same rifle will shoot the fuzz off a fly with CCI-SV, Eley Club or several flavors of SK at that range...not that the range is infested with bugs, just how dang good that rifle is.

Anywho...a picture for attention, since this is a picture thread. :cool:
BAGR1.jpg

Last edited: