• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Left: RRA .22LR upper on Colt lower w/ Geissele trigger, Vortex Viper PST 5-25X w/ MK Machining scope caps & ARD, Atlas bipod, Smith flash hider, MagPul PRS buttstock w/ MDT bag rider.

Right: RRA tactical carbine .22LR upper, Sig SRD-22X suppressor, Atlas bipod, Burris BTS-35 Thermal scope, Anderson lower w/ Hiper-Fire Eclipse trigger, MagPul UBR Gen-2 buttstock.

Steel witch targets from https://www.atlastargetworks.com/

IMG_4234.jpg

Another view of the RRA tactical carbine .22LR upper with Burris thermal scope.

IMG_4236.jpg

Left: RRA .22LR upper on Colt lower w/ Geissele trigger, Vortex Viper PST 5-25X w/ MK Machining scope caps & ARD, Atlas bipod, Smith flash hider, MagPul PRS buttstock w/ MDT bag rider.

Right: RRA tactical carbine .22LR upper, Sig SRD-22X suppressor, Atlas bipod, Burris BTS-35 Thermal scope, Anderson lower w/ Hiper-Fire Eclipse trigger, MagPul UBR Gen-2 buttstock.

Steel witch targets from https://www.atlastargetworks.com/

View attachment 8380817

Another view of the RRA tactical carbine .22LR upper with Burris thermal scope.

View attachment 8380818
Well dang @Longshot231, ya got me all motivated and stuff! Just got the blessing to build my Critter Gitter XL. Mount a clip-on on it and the raccoons and opossums HATE me...
CrittergitterXL.jpg

How well are these dedicated uppers shooting?
Runs like a top but not an upper. It's a Tippmann M4-22 Elite with a few parts swapped. @Longshot231 care to chime in? All my AR22s are dedicated units so I have no wisdom on uppers.

Last edited:
How well are these dedicated uppers shooting?

I really like my RRA uppers. The one disadvantage is that the bolt will not stay open after removing the magazine but I can live with that.

I would not recommend a suppressor for use on the RRA stainless 20" barrel. It's great on the shorter 16" barrel of the tactical carbine model

Here's a thread that I started on the 20" inch stainless barrel and suppressor issues.

If you are not going to suppress it, then the 20" barrel is great.

Y’all got me on the AR22 bandwagon…haven’t shot it yet but just finished getting all the parts for it

Borebuddy 16” Match upper
PSA (belm) lower *daily deal😎*
Magpul PRS gen3 stock
Some spare Caldwell bipod
Vortex venom
9mm suppressor for the right look 🤌🏼

Attachments

• IMG_5793.jpeg
    IMG_5793.jpeg
    771 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: Longshot231
SK pistol Match at FPS 1015. Also had great grouping with RWS rifle match, but the pistol match was much tighter.
Good old SK Pistol Match...I think everyone at our matches was shooting SKPM before covid...I know I shot 3 cases of it myself.