• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

CZ457 in a local chassis. Arken 4-16 .

Attachments

• 20221029_094602.jpg
    20221029_094602.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 179
B14R barreled action, XRS and TriggerTech Special.
GLX 4,5-27x56 with Audere mount.
Some Area 419 parts.

View attachment 8214410

Works like a charm.
Eley Match and Midas+ are great, I'm still testing ammo to find something cheaper now...
What & where did you get the barrel. Did you install the barrel yourself.

My new to me dream build that I pieced together from the Hide.

TS Custom/Primal Rights built RimX with 24” Benchmark MTU
XLR JV Envy Pro with C6 buttstock custom tungsten color
MDT Ckye Pod Standard Pull
ZCO 5x27x56 with ARC rings
TT Diamond 2stage flat shoe trigger

IMG_4972.jpeg
IMG_4974.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice shooting. My rimx is in Ca jail. I just ordered xlr as well. Great looking rifle

Always wanted a nice 10/22. So I bought this TacSol X-Ring VR a few weeks ago in a Magpul Hunter X22 stock. Saw these KRG Bravo stocks and knew I had to have one.
Build list is as follows...
TacSol receiver
TacSol fluted barrel
KRG Bravo stock
Atlas bipod
Dead Air Mask suppressor
Spuhr mount
Leupold MK6 3-18x
Have KRG Arca rail, mini spigot, barrier stop and qd cup arriving this week.
Lastly I'd like to try out a Kidd 2 stage trigger by the end of the year.

Attachments

• 16973218901535773776689922358980.jpg
    16973218901535773776689922358980.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 89
New Kidd in town …. Supergrade

.22lr Tony Kidd Supergrade Custom
Magpul hunter stock w spacer kit and cheek kit as well as swivel stud adapter
Harris bipod modified w pod loc BRMS
16” fluted threaded light barrel from KIDD
American rifle company rings
Night force NX8 2.5-20x50
Advanced Armament Element can
Lapua Center X ammo one hole all day

Tony’s trigger work is insane and best thing his Supergrade quick barrel changes is like the accuracy international of the rimfire world 🌎 hangs with any bolt gun I’ve seen
IMG_0178.jpeg

Last edited:
When I want the bolt gun it’s a Vudoo Custom Magic 🪄 stick carbon sinister style .22LR

Vudoo action
Bartlein carbon fiber wrapped threaded 20” barrel
Harris BRMS Bipod w pod loc
Zeiss LRP S3 6-36X56 FFP optic w zeiss caps
McMillan game warden 2.0 carbon fiber stock
Triad Tactical Stock pack
Large bolt knob
60 moa rail
Trigger Tech diamond pro trigger
IMG_0193.jpeg

When I want the bolt gun it’s a Vudoo Custom Magic 🪄 stick carbon sinister style .22LR

Vudoo action
Large bolt knob
60 moa rail
View attachment 8250086
Nice rifle, I like the Zeiss, you happy with it? How low does parallax go to?

Reactions: tacops1

Vudoo action
Large bolt knob
60 moa rail
View attachment 8250086
What height rings are they?

Reactions: tacops1
IMG_3331.jpeg
IMG_3704.jpeg

This is myRem. 597 ,Early Vintage 597,did some trigger polishing and the Camo job ,the scope was a cheap BSA for some reason suddenly,could not focus so I replaced it wit a 4.5-10 x40 bushnell ,after this pic ,it’s my squirrel sniper and works well.It took a deal of work and some magazine replacements but now it’s quite reliable.
The Bergara is my match,target and also a squirrel sniper what can I say but really accurate,trigger is stock but worked on by. Me,also is glass bedded not much more I could do as the factory does it all,pillar bedding,match chamber,free floated,it has a Vortex 6-24x50 30mm ,I would like louder and more positive clicks but it is very precise.I made custom decals and a custom made by me cheek pad installed on the other side and length of pull extension made by me also. It has a set of tech sights for it that can be installed in minutes , remove the scope and install rear tech sight .the front stays on .It’s displayed on the paper.

Not Tacops but I also run a 6-36 and a 4-25 S3 and they are both excellent! Great scope for a .22. The reticle is excellent and great for holds.
View attachment 8250515
View attachment 8250524
I think the zeiss noted we have hangs right there with NF ATACR 7-35……but for less money and you don’t have the goofy thing of the eye piece moving with power adjustment, which is annoying. If NF ever makes a high end model outside of the NX8 that the power ring moves freely without moving the eye piece I would get one but until then this Zeiss works excellent

CST receiver, KIDD bolt, Brimstone Gunsmithing trigger, Summit Precision 16" CF barrel (red & black), Holosun 510C Green Dot, Wiland Composite Chassis.

View attachment 8247599
I have something very similar in a Wiland chassis... took a long time to get my order shipped but it was worth the wait. Anyhow, very nice build!! Steel Challenge killer!

Just messing around today at 50yds. Ole DI Vudoo 🔨’s. This is a 30 shot group with RWS 50.
I seen your Vudoo on the here. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind as I'm trying to get mine rebarreled to balance better. What size and length is your barrel? And did you have to add internal weights>

Thanks

Gary

I seen your Vudoo on the here. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind as I'm trying to get mine rebarreled to balance better. What size and length is your barrel? And did you have to add internal weights>

Thanks

Gary
Gary, it’s a 25” 1.250 1-13t straight Muller Works. Only weights I have are the Gray Ops external weights. Like you seen it, it weighs just shy of 23lbs.

My newest, not the stock it will reside in, have a Highlands camo TCS waiting for a gloss treatment.
Rim X
9tw Lilja 26"
TT Diamond
Manners TCS
100 moa of cant, 40 base, 60 ARC Mbrace
Zeiss LRP S5, total of 42 mils travel available with 200 yard zero.
Balancing real nice with the Atlas in the poser position!
9tw.jpg9tw2.jpg