• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Ruger American Long-Range Rimfire
IMG_20230212_120220477.jpg

Put this together for one my grandsons. CST Centrix ELR receiver, KIDD bolt, TK skeletonized charging assy., Brimstone trigger, Summit Precision threaded 18" CF barrel, Luth AR MCA-22 stock and cheap bipod.View attachment 8332996
View attachment 8332997
Did you recently get your Brimstone trigger or have you had it for a while? I’ve had one of mine in for a couple of months now.

Does Curtis make the 22 conversion or is it something DI does? I have an older Curtis action sitting around and you’ve got me thinking. 🤔
Curtis does for the Axiom, Valor, and Scout. DI cuts the tenon like a Vudoo instead of a cone breach.

Reactions: Islander
I tend to swap stock to see what happens. I really dig the Manners LRH with a 1.25 barrel channel.
View attachment 8360967
Same BA just swapped to the Foundation Revelation.
View attachment 8360972

Sweet set-up Defender32, can you tell me how much cant you have in your scope base as well as your rings? I'm guessing a total of 50MOA between the two???

Also with 50yd zero how much elevation can you get out of your turret before it's maxed out?

Thanks

Sweet set-up Defender32, can you tell me how much cant you have in your scope base as well as your rings? I'm guessing a total of 50MOA between the two???

Also with 50yd zero how much elevation can you get out of your turret before it's maxed out?

Thanks
It is 50 MOA total. 30 on the scope rail and 20 in the SPUHR mount. I can dial past 400y with a 50y zero. I don't know what the max is out of it.

It is 50 MOA total. 30 on the scope rail and 20 in the SPUHR mount. I can dial past 400y with a 50y zero. I don't know what the max is out of it.
Sweet, thanks! I'm getting ready to build pretty much the same set-up on the new Matrix Pro II chassis and figured 50 MOA total would work. With 50 MOA I'm pretty sure I'll be able to dial to 500-525 yds...

Are you saying the modified it, or? By the way, really like your rifle.
No I am saying they offered it as an option along with a barrel longer than 22" and a faster twist rate....Vudoo did not offer these options. I run RB/LP on my f-class rifles so it felt comfortable and being able to see the chamber area was a bonus....I really like it too!

Reactions: gkgeiger
No I am saying they offered it as an option along with a barrel longer than 22" and a faster twist rate....Vudoo did not offer these options. I run RB/LP on my f-class rifles so it felt comfortable and being able to see the chamber area was a bonus....I really like it too!

Vudoo does offer a 24" 1.2" Bartlein barrel now as an option.

Thanks for the update but when I called to order a few months back that was not an option and only up to 22" in MTU 1:16 twist rate was the only option.

It's been an option for about a year now. I got mine last June and others had it before I did.

It's been an option for about a year now. I got mine last June and others had it before I did.
Here is the email reply from Vudoo dated 1-10-24 where I asked for my Gen 1 to be re-barreled:

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the inquiry. We do not offer 13" twist barrels. We would recommend DI Precision for a 13" twist. We can do MTU-V barrels in 16" but only out to 22". Our lead time is probably 8 weeks and cost is $700 plus shipping.

Best,

Vudoo Gun Works
St. George, UT
(435) 359-2890

Reactions: sfogold
Here is the email reply from Vudoo dated 1-10-24 where I asked for my Gen 1 to be re-barreled:

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the inquiry. We do not offer 13" twist barrels. We would recommend DI Precision for a 13" twist. We can do MTU-V barrels in 16" but only out to 22". Our lead time is probably 8 weeks and cost is $700 plus shipping.

Best,

Vudoo Gun Works
St. George, UT
(435) 359-2890

Yes the MTU are only to 22" and if you asked for an MTU then that would have been a correct answer but the 1.2" have been available for the 24" length for a while now.

Thanks for the clarification @Rob01 but what I asked for was a heavy contour barrel in 1:13 twist and that was their answer. This is my 3rd Vudoo and love them all but ordering one is like ordering a new truck with only the options they have available....not exactly custom.

Thanks for the clarification @Rob01 but what I asked for was a heavy contour barrel in 1:13 twist and that was their answer. This is my 3rd Vudoo and love them all but ordering one is like ordering a new truck with only the options they have available....not exactly custom.

Yeah the fast twists are not available so that would be an option you would have to go elsewhere for as none of the Vudoo barrels are 13 twists. Vudoo has a good selection for people in the Kukri, MTU and 1.2" and in that allows them to get their rifles to customers in a couple months versus longer if ordering a custom but if looking for faster twist and longer than 24" then getting another smith to put it on will be the way to go.

Reactions: Mark_Dorman