• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Rifle Photos Thread

Re: show some pics of your rimfire sticks!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Do you by any chance make these stocks for CZ 452's? Thanks. </div></div>

I will be working on it, most likely around May 2012 I should have something out. I am producing the same stock in full composit around mid December that will hace no intetting done to the stock, so you could have a smith or anyone with some skill and a mill make it happen for any rimfire action.

Kirk R

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kirk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Do you by any chance make these stocks for CZ 452's? Thanks. </div></div>

I will be working on it, most likely around May 2012 I should have something out. I am producing the same stock in full composit around mid December that will hace no intetting done to the stock, so you could have a smith or anyone with some skill and a mill make it happen for any rimfire action.

Kirk R </div></div>

Awesome, I'm ordering one for sure. Thanks

DSC00678.JPG

Scott, you better get some specs up on that baby!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LightFoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_0021.jpg
</div></div>

Very nice! Me like very much!

Stevens 416 US Property Marked Training rifle. The Optic is even interesting a Sears "RANGER" 4x external adjustment telescopic sight.
I traded 1000 rounds of HSM 62 grain 223 for it.
DSC_2591.jpg

DSC_2593.jpg

DSC_2594.jpg

DSC_2589.jpg

DSC_2597.jpg

DSC_2598.jpg

Target was shot at 50 yards with Federal Champion 22 Auto Match (sort of bulk packaged)Even with that CLOUDY optic!

• Haha
Reactions: TheBeard413

That's why I don't shoot bulk ammo kkroger... they are so dang inconsistant. I mean look in that last picture... that one round looks like a dang bolt.

She ain't pretty but she's served me well with somewhere around 3000 rounds through her.
$25 BSA 4x
183756_190741967613733_100000337935895_540579_7437157_n.jpg

new glass (Bushnell Banner 4-12x40ao) and new paint
382299_290698354284760_100000337935895_958538_1464089158_n.jpg

Hey Boudin, that sure looks like Gun Site Hills in your second picture (nice rifle project by the way). Shot there several weeks ago - part of a long range precision rifle course. Gun Site is a really good place, and I sure wish we had a range out to 700 yards closer to where I live!

34qk0f4.jpg

Tactical Solutions 16" Fluted Barrel
Bell & Carlson Target/Varmint Stock
Tactical Solutions Picatinny Rail
Hornet Custom Trigger
Rimfire Technologies buffer pins and adjustable V-block

DSCF0935.jpg

Henry .22 WMR, my main coyote gun at the moment. Cant wait to try out my new Hornady V-max's.

Got a Bushnell 3x9 on it.

Yes, do not ask. I totally did not see the price tag coming on this one. It was not one of my brighter moments in life.

On the whole thing.....The barrel job was done by ED SHILEN himself...I have over 1,600.00 in just the barreled action. I never knew you rimfire guys spend just as much on your rifles as the tactical guys.. This started out as a project for my son to get cheap practice.... Hell he has to shoot 10,000 rounds just for me to justify this setup......

You got it Jim. GSH is only 30 minutes away and I'm on a grad student schedule, so I spend quite a bit of time out there. Glad you got to shoot out there and enjoyed it. You should try to make a trip for one of the monthly LR Tac matches.

Thunderbolt, that rig is redonkulous. Wow. Any target pictures?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stinkysix</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onyx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's mine.

5264931504_044a2d2430_b.jpg

Onyx </div></div>

What action is that, and is that an AI stock or copy? </div></div>

It's a Remington 40XB in an AICS, sporting a Harris bi-pod, accu-pod monopod, Konus M30 scope (6x24), a PT&G bolt, and a SWR Spectre can.

This is a before & after type shot, as I got them from the CMP, and one was a complete rifle, the other was a (stripped) barreled action that I got a PT&G bolt and Remington parts for.
4670036845_5fd6bf7d11_b.jpg

For giggles, this is a piece of heavy steel I have at 100m, with a small plate behind the square opening you see. The opening is just at or under 1 inch, and I have a touch of wind going on, but mostly the misses are my fault. Still interesting to notice that with the suppressor, you can not hear the report of the muzzle at all, and that at 100m, the match wolf ammo (just subsonic) still has enough umph to flip that 1/4inch steel disc up and over.

Suppressed shot at steel

Onyx

the first pic is how it started. now i have added a dip 25moa base, falcon 4-14 and going to add the bolt knob i had fabbed up. will try to add more pics when she is finished. its hell on bowling pins out to 250. have not tried passed that yet...

153247cb.jpg

622196d9.jpg

da3c5cd3.jpg

Dar22 reciever
Kidd 18" SS fluted barrel
Kidd single stage trigger- wickedly good stuff:D
Kidd CNC bolt and cocking handle
VQ V block
Kidd Reciever pin and buffer
Boyds Tacticool stock

US optics 30mm rings 1.1"- want extra lows
Bushnell 6500T 2.5-16x44- 132moa of adjustment
Sling and stock pack and Harris bipod

PicsNov13-11029-1.jpg

PicsNov06-11-1.jpg

First night out... cold but slight breeze- Target at 51 yards
PicsNov08-11040.jpg

Plus coke cans at 200 and 300 yards
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's why I don't shoot bulk ammo kkroger... they are so dang inconsistant. I mean look in that last picture... that one round looks like a dang bolt.</div></div>
^^ This made me laugh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is mine

IMG_3235.jpg
</div></div>
... yet this gave me a boner.

just added a DIP 25MOA base and an oversized bolt knob. here are the final pics.
also Falcon 4-14 FFP MIL/MIL and boyds tacticool stock painted by me. this is finished until i can get the barrel threaded....

8b16c2a7.jpg

8ac6bdbc.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is mine

IMG_3235.jpg
</div></div>

Well , that is off the charts cool!

Ruger 10/22
Bushnel 10x40 Mil dot
Clark barrel and hogue stock

mj4prm.jpg

She's a shooter, I will post range reports next time!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the whole thing.....The barrel job was done by ED SHILEN himself...I have over 1,600.00 in just the barreled action. I never knew you rimfire guys spend just as much on your rifles as the tactical guys.. This started out as a project for my son to get cheap practice.... Hell he has to shoot 10,000 rounds just for me to justify this setup...... </div></div>
When was it built?

Photobucket

My 64 Benchrest rifle with Weaver T36 and Harrell tuner.

Cordially,
Blanco

Sako Finnfire Range, just got it and working on finding what ammo it likes. I hope to shoot inexpensive ammo at steel out as far as I can!
11-24049.jpg

11-24048.jpg

Here is 5 rounds at 100yds with Federal Gold Medal match (cheep at Walmart). I only had 1/2 a box of it but looks like it may work. I was hoping to shoot CCI Mini Mags but they went to hell at 100yd.
11-24053.jpg

Here's another 10/22 to look at.
28" Green Mountain barrel
Tacticool stock
20min EGW base
10x SS

1022001.jpg

1022003.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mscott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's another 10/22 to look at.
Tacticool stock
20min EGW base
10x SS

1022001.jpg

1022003.jpg
</div></div>

Very nice rig hows the 28" barrel shooting for you

Heres the 2 newest ones.
1st is an Annie 1803.
2nd is a 1956 Win 52C.
Gonna play with the sights for a while before scoping the Annie...

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCKev64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mscott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's another 10/22 to look at.
Tacticool stock
20min EGW base
10x SS
</div></div>

Very nice rig hows the 28" barrel shooting for you </div></div>
I haven't shot it much yet. I had a Bushnell 10x on it and it wouldn't focus down to 50 yards, so I had to go with the SS. The 28" barrel makes sub-sonic ammo very quiet. It's pretty cool.

Ruger 77/22 barrel by green mountain I put on this Savage. Brought the trigger pull down to 2 and half pounds, made a thicker bottom metal piece, and dropped it in a Tacticool.

imag0157wp.jpg

imag0155cd.jpg

The last 2 remaining 40XB's I have. One for sure and maybe both, soon to 40XB reapeaters via "BlackOps Precision".

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

Here's my low budget tacdriver- I have a whole $400 invested yet able to hit a can at 225 yds.
Marlin Model 60, Boyd's stock, BSA Sweet.22 scope, Winchester Bipod, paintjob done by me.
1212111432b.jpg

1212111553a.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mscott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
mscott......this looks like a factory bell and carlson color finish.....did you buy a black Tacticool and finish this stock yourself or was this color an option that you ordered from Boyds or someone else? Very cool. I'd like a similar stock but in gray with black webbing. Your help would be appreciated.

1022001.jpg

1022003.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gjantzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mscott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
mscott......this looks like a factory bell and carlson color finish.....did you buy a black Tacticool and finish this stock yourself or was this color an option that you ordered from Boyds or someone else? Very cool. I'd like a similar stock but in gray with black webbing. Your help would be appreciated.
</div></div> </div></div>

I returned your PM, but will post it here in case anyone else is curious.
Actually it's so easy a caveman can do it. I bought the stock unfinished from Midway for $80. The green is Rustoleum texture paint bought from Walmart and the webbing paint is made by Krylon and came from a craft store. The Rustoleum seems to be very durable as I've used it on other stocks. I'm pretty sure they make a grey one as well. The webbing paint comes in a 4oz can and comes in white, black, gold, and silver.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that knob the one talked about here:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2233615&page=1

and if so how was the fit?

did you have to do much to get it to fit? </div></div>
yes that is the one
http://www.kineticresearchgroup.com/products/boltlift.php
i didnt have to modify anything. i used the large O-rings that were supplied and put a gob of Devcon inside as i wont be removing it. It is solit as a rock now

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mackay Sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CZ 452 w/ A2 flash hider acting as a thread protector.

006.jpg
</div></div>

Mackay,

Is that a Weaver scope on that 452 American? I have the same set-up. What rings are those?

Thanks,
One Holer