• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Rinella's Star's in the Sky

I saw it, loved it. Hes trying to talk to people who don't agree with hunting and/or guns and I admire that and think we need that. Staunch believer myself that if you just hang out with your friends who share your views and bitch about the people who don't that you aren't doing anything to keep rights from being encroached. He makes hunting approachable and digestible for just about anyone.

He's a Fudd. Listen to his podcast and you'll soon see for yourself.

I listen to all of his podcasts. I don’t think he’s a Fudd. They rarely ever talk about guns or gun control for that matter. I do remember him saying some about ar15s that wasn’t super duper positive but if I remember correctly that was in reference to hunting.

I thought it was pretty good. He looks at hunting from a different perspective; actually trying to promote hunting and have others understand why people do it. I’ve listened to every podcast; he’s a hunter, not a gun guy...not a Fudd either.

Reactions: Anb618
I’m with you there. He’s not super knowledgeable about guns, but he doesn’t have to be either. He knows enough to do his job as a hunter well.

Ok, you convinced me. I will now unsubscribe from all of the MeatEater podcasts.