• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD
Re: Rings?

Well Bohem.I did not intend to insult you in any way. My point was to stop overthinking a simple issue. If you feel that the ARC rings will hold my scope the best I bow to your wisdom. I am installing my 30mm 5x20 trijicon on my 300 RUM Sendero using a 20 moa Badger base with the 8x40 screws(306-07-8)I would love to try these new rings(gen 3) Please feel free to PM me for my shipping adress and I will gladly post a unbias review for all to dispell any rumblings of bias. This service will be free of charge with ARC supplying the rings and shipping cost. I will keep said rings to save any return shipping or dispose of them if they fail.
Thanks Scot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DWood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try again, the topic was on recommended rings, not ARC rings. It got hijacked somewhere along the way, and you too are off topic.

Sorry OP. </div></div>

Yes the topic was on recommended rings. My apologies OP. Any of the rings in this thread will suit your needs.

I am submitting my patent for scope tubes with integral rings milled from one piece of stock. Just have to figure out eye relief. Soon all rings will be obsolete
wink.gif
. No more canted reticles.

All kidding aside, I have been pleased with Badger, USO rings and ADM and Larue unimounts. I would try ARCs also, they sound worth trying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DWood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am submitting my patent for scope tubes with integral rings milled from one piece of stock. Just have to figure out eye relief. Soon all rings will be obsolete
wink.gif
. No more canted reticles.

All kidding aside, I have been pleased with Badger, USO rings and ADM and Larue unimounts. I would try ARCs also, they sound worth trying. </div></div>

European scope makers have had those for years. Many guns in in Europe have the special bases build right on them to use the scope with the mounts machined right into them. It actually makes a ton of sense and eliminate many of the problems we are disusing, but it never caught on here. Swaro up until just a few years ago still marketed them in the US. I dare bet those types of mounts have their own whole set of problems too.