• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP brothers

Re: RIP brothers

Man I saw that the other day and it is a terrible loss to the Country... RIP and like doorkicker said I hope for a full and fast recovery.

5 members of the 101st were also killed.

Major Baldwin left 4 young children behind.
We were buddies in college but I had lost track of him over the years. It really sucks to find an old friend after it's too late to reconnect.

Thoughts and prayers to the families.

RIP Warriors. Prayers for the families and a full recovery for the injured.

The link at the bottom, "related story", has the Army times info with the names of the other victims in it if you would like to know who they were.

RIP gentlemen.

Damn sorry to hear about this Joe.

RIP fellas.

Rev 21:4

That is a damn shame. RIP to those men and thank them for their service. They sacrificed more then anyone will understand. God Bless them and their families.

I have a friend in the teams, I called him to make sure he wasn't involved or that anyone we knew spread around the teams was involved. Got lucky this time around. Stay safe men. God Speed!

RIP brothers and prayers out to the families. Senior Cheif McLendon was from my home town. When I go home on leave I will stop and pay my respects to him.

On any day, but especially on a day like today, as many are thanking Veterans, lets not forget those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
And to those friends and family members of these fallen heroes, If there is anything that we can do, Please feel free to message me. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

One of my friends lost a friend in iraq. iraqis aren't worth fighting for but i love our vets and that should be said. GO USA. WHIP ASS

In the past couple of months we have lost 2 Marines and good friends.

SSgt Jordan Emrick from Hoyleton, Illinois
Sgt Jason Smith from Folorado Springs, Colorado

Both of these men are USMC EOD Techs that were killed while either searching for or disarming IEDs.

Only the dead have seen the end of war
-Plato

And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me
Isaiah 6:8

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rest in peace to the fallen, my prayer goes out to the families. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. </div></div>

Amen.

I never served in the military, only because they would not accept me. However, I thank GOD that I live in the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE.

I realize that when I arise and I go to sleep that I can do this because of the sacrifices that our men and women make to help protect the GREATEST country on our planet, (the good ol' USA). I teach my daughters to honor and PRAY for our military, local law enforcement agencies, etc. FREEDOM doesn't come cheap, and this is another example.

May GOD bless the families of this great tragedy and you BigJoe and anyone else who has served in any branch of military, law enforcement or any other service. May GOD richly BLESS you and your families and I hope and pray that you all have a "MERRY CHRISTMAS"! and THANKS!!!!!!!

RIP brothers.... your ultimate sacrifices will NOT be forgotten by us left behind or by God whom your with now.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Ultimate sacrifice given by extraordinary men and women! F--- all the peaceniks and liberals that think freedom is free!! OUR FINEST PAID THE ULTIMATE COSTS!!! Retired 19D 5thCav. and wishing I was young again. GOD BLESS THE FINEST FIGHTING FORCES ON EARTH THE AMERICAN SOLDIER!!!!!!

SSgt Justin Schmalstieg from Pittsburgh
EOD Team Leader KIA Dec 15, 2010 while conducting EOD operations in Helmand Province.

This loss hits me very hard. He was one of the most upstanding Marines I have ever had the joy of working with. There is absolutely nothing negative anyone could say about Justin. Please keep his wife and family in your prayers.

loyal soldiers deserve better, RIP.
My uncle was viet vet and died at 47 due to agent orange,
His children missed him dearly, and have never been the same, sadly.

Hate seeing that. It makes you wonder who decides what's going to make the evening news.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate seeing that. It makes you wonder who decides what's going to make the evening news. </div></div>

nobody hears much about it but the marines stood up a once disbanded BN 2/9 2nd mar div. they did one pump out to Iraq and now in afgan during their time there they have lost something like 15 marines. but you dont hear anything about that. sometimes it seems like people forgot we are at war.

RIP my brothers in arms

All gave some, some gave all!

You will not be forgotten!

I feel the best way to pay tribute to all of our fallen comrades is to never let ourselves or anyone around us take our freedom for granted. Many known and more unknown men and women of this country have given their lives selflessly so that we may live the way we see fit.I am eternally grateful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexasReaperM40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RIP to the Fallen.God Bless America! </div></div>
+1

Prayers said for all people involved and for full recovery of injured.

RIP brothers and I raise a toast to thank you for defending us in life and keeping back the demons of hell in death. No finer person could be awarded the ultimate post to defend Heavens gates. We wish you fair winds and following seas to you new assignment.

Semper Fidelis,
SSgt Gene H Smith