• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP brothers

Re: RIP brothers

i just saw this...im 95% sure i went to high school with lt looney...very sad...RIP and thank you for your service you wont be forgotten ..

Recently lost one in my unit. SSG arismendez. Fresh out of air assault. KIA in Afghanistan. Wife and 2 kids.

He was a great person and influenced many. RIP

RIP. Thank you for the service. It's apprecaited and NEVER forgotten.

I never served but I am so very thankful for these who were able to. I want to thank you guys and gals who gave all for their country and the people that live in it. I think of you every time I see a flag flying high atop a pole or at half mast...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we lost some good operators lately figure i would post this up. some of the best guys i've ever met and had the honor to call very close friends. RIP brothers you will be missed dearly

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2010/09/navy-afghanistan-helo-crash-four-killed-092210w/

hey a buddy of mine is doin this for a good cause

http://forgedclothing.com/donation/700-BRBLK.html?ref=nf

</div></div>

RIP Warriors.Blue skies.

Thanks for both links BigJoe.

Something very wrong here,I guess tactics have changed since I was a gunner,To many seals together on one ship.Especially team 6.I'm very upset, somethings wrong information compromised?All I can now say is prayers out Semper Fi I pray fair winds and following seas for all your journey's home.

http://youtu.be/57cstztCsoo

Level that entire country and everyone in it, get it over with and stop getting our troops killed for no damn reason!!! Nothing good comes out of that god forsaken shit hole of a country!!

Prayers Sent, One of the bravest young men I have ever met died on that chopper. My friends are taking his belongings back to his parents. It is great to see the support the country has shown them on their journey. Never Forget.
Pray for their loved ones and their Team. They need it.

Just read this thought it was an apropriate place to put it... If not I apologize ahead of time. A soldier from my neck of the woods, a year younger than me with the same family situation. Makes me want nothing more than to get over there and bring on the hate for these radical islamist. To SGT Daniels - thank you for your unselfish sacrifice, to his family - may God Almighty comfort you in your time of need.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2011/09/14/1798451/a-tearful-homecoming-after-a-difficult.html

U.S. Army sniper SPC Chris Horton was killed on Sept. 9th in Paktya province, Afghanistan. Chris was my partner in sniper school, my shooting buddy at all my military and civilian shooting matches and one of my very best friends. He was an amazing American and he is sorely missed.

Jan. 09 2008, Agadath, Diyala, Iraq

SFC Matthew Pionk
SSG Jonathan Dozier
SSG Sean Gaul
SGT Christopher Sanders
SGT Zachary Mcbride
SPC Todd Davis
Terp Roy

June 2010 - June 2011 Arghandab Valley, Afghanistan

SPC Steven Dupont
SPC Joey Prentler
SPC Paul Cazzupe
1LT Darren Hidalgo

Just some friends and co-workers that I've lost to combat, and would like to be remembered. Thanks

Air Force EOD team in Afghanistan 3 KIA.

God Bless and may you rest in peace.

TSgt Matthew Schwartz

SrA Bryan Bell

A1C Matthew Seidler

Rest with honor you've earned it for all you've done. Thank you

RIP to these valiant warriors. They will never be forgotten.

Last Sunday I was honored to lead the Legion Post 1028(Woodstock, NY)Honor Guard in a memorial to John Haggerty, Sniper, 2 tours Vietnam. Died last October in CT, but his friends in NY wanted a memorial service here for him. Three crisp volleys, and Taps, brother, amen.

One of my wishes is that every able body man and woman serve two years

RIP the 27 Soldiers from my brigade that paid the ultimate sacrifice on my deployment.

Rest in peace. God Speed. You died the most honorable death.

Thank you is not enough for your sacrifices, for your families or America. But it is all that we have.

Only because we aren't afraid to run towards the bullets.