• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP Mikhail Kalashnikov

it does shoot as good as it looks LOL lots of coyote's and groundhogs will testify to it hahahahahaha. the 47 has taken 7 whitetails as i said earlier.
but hurt???? your the whiners on here not me i'm just putting my 2 cents worth

RIP Kalashnikov...

I seriously cannot believe how much hate and utter stupidity I have read on this post aimed both at Mikhail and the AK rifle. You cannot deny the incredible reliability and ruggedness of a well put together AK rifle. It is just absurd to say the rifle is a POS. It isn't a benchrest sub moa rifle and was never intended to be. It is however PLENTY accurate enough to effectively engage a human size target out to 500 yards. In the hands of a trained operator it is no less effective than an M16/M4/AR15 style rifle.

I love my AR's just like I love my AK's. Both have their negatives and their positives. Too hate one and love the other you have to be very biased or just plain stupid or delusional. You dont have to own and use both platforms like myself, but you should definitely show respect and some intelligence.