• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riton vs Simmons Whitetail Classic

Meh, Leupold isn't THAT bad. They are guilty of being stuck in their own success and then not doing shit for 15 years because they lived off of that Mk4 3.5-10 money starting from back when we were all retarded and shot with MIL reticles and MOA turrets.

I still have one for clone purposes on my Mk12 ModH and the Mk6 3-18 is the only optic I've had that on a large frame had zero mechanical issues.

Wait, @1J04 WTF happened to the Leatherwood or whatever the fuck scope that was?

I'm pretty certain you're talking about the coveted Whitetail Classic you've been trying to screw me outta.😘

1j only uses that scope cause it has a lesbian dwarf reticle. With turrets in cunt hairs.
The red cunt hair is your hunting turret. The blonde cunt hair is your target turret.