• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rittenhouse Trial

Yup, disastrous couple of days for the prosecution. Getting totally embarrassed by multiple witnesses that they themselves called. The state has a very weak case that is rapidly falling apart and the lead prosecutor is a joke of a trial lawyer. As long as the defense is halfway competent, this should be an easy acquittal. Buttttt, you never know what a jury will do.

Why did the FBI have a drone over this particular spot? Who gave them permission to use that surveillance technique? how many drones were flying over that city that night? What is the statute that allows them warrantless surveillance?
So far this year we had a cop get convicted by a jury for a man who had a lethal dose of a controlled substance in his system. To think Kyle is on a clear path is a false vote of confidence. The left is on a mission to get this country to a communist state. SHow trials are the norm and that is what this is. Detective, city Atty, and Mayor are related and all on this case. Not mentioned anywhere. Hiding exculpatory evidence and nothing is heard from the judge. In a real justice system, there should be a push for disbarment yet nothing but crickets.

No warrant needed in areas where you have no expectation of privacy, like in public.

They don't even need a warrant to fly over your house and peep in the windows. They do need a warrant for flying over your house, peeping the windows, AND using thermal/NV etc to do it

Your house is a lot different than a public street.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Why did the FBI have a drone over this particular spot? Who gave them permission to use that surveillance technique? how many drones were flying over that city that night? What is the statute that allows them warrantless surveillance?
So far this year we had a cop get convicted by a jury for a man who had a lethal dose of a controlled substance in his system. To think Kyle is on a clear path is a false vote of confidence. The left is on a mission to get this country to a communist state. SHow trials are the norm and that is what this is. Detective, city Atty, and Mayor are related and all on this case. Not mentioned anywhere. Hiding exculpatory evidence and nothing is heard from the judge. In a real justice system, there should be a push for disbarment yet nothing but crickets.
Plain view. You don't need permission or a warrant to look at something.

Plain view. You don't need permission or a warrant to look at something.
And they just happened to be right over the top of this incident by just shit luck wow. Boy those fbi guys are wicked good at there job

And they just happened to be right over the top of this incident by just shit luck wow. Boy those fbi guys are wicked good at there job
This is just one instance we know about. I bet there is hours and hours of drone footage from PDX for example. I'm guessing there was more than one drone in the air that night no matter what the official tally is.

This is just one instance we know about. I bet there is hours and hours of drone footage from PDX for example. I'm guessing there was more than one drone in the air that night no matter what the official tally is.
so hours and hours of footage and not one single arrest ok got it.

Reactions: hollowoutadime
Just a short article on what is kinda going on.
I'm sure that we know of less than five percent.

He’s referring to always being known as the Kenosha kid, and is presuming it will effect his life in a way like the cop that shot Michael Brown.
^^^^ this
But, I think this is still a poor analogy, what with the shooter being LE.

Maybe the better example would be the "white" guy[5][6][10], that gave the skittles kid a dirt nap?

George Zimmerman will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder due primarily to the politicization by "fast and furious" Erick Holder and Bath House Barry's brand of "hope and change Marxism".

IIRC it's a jury of all white people with 7 women and 5 men. So statistically it means a majority Democrat voter jury. I think they will find him guilty of some stuff but not the murder conviction that the prosecution is hoping for.

"Jurys are made up of people too stupid to get out of jury duty" is an understatement in the extreme.

Change my mind. (read this)

Prosecutors said the juror asked a courtroom deputy, "Why did the Kenosha police shoot Jacob Blake seven times? Because they ran out of bullets," saying the joke shows poor taste, and showed racial bias, CBS Chicago reports.

They probably don't care. When the BLM subhumans ransacked a friend of mine's business he turned over all of his security footage to LE and not one arrest happened. He had gigs of footage, they took it all and didn't do shit.
If that was white males they would have done something.

Police wonder why their reputation is subterranean now.

If this were an actual murder trial instead of political persecution, I would say the ADA had fumbled this part of it horribly.

Instead, when you are trying to railroad someone into prison and your witness shows up with a helicopter to whisk the accused away, you are stuck with what you got.

You can only twist the truth so far, and when its 100% opposite of what you want it to be, and you need it to flip 100% its rough going real fast.

Follow me here: maybe the DA knows Kyle is innocent and he's trying to help get him aquitted since he was forced by the other political powers that he had to charge him.

It's the only excuse I can think of for having your witnesses help the defense

Follow me here: maybe the DA knows Kyle is innocent and he's trying to help get him aquitted since he was forced by the other political powers that he had to charge him.

Highly doubtful. In this arena win/lose stats are more important.

Reactions: Jim Out
It's such a tragedy in so many ways, I've presented a fire arm in self-defense, and I thank God, I've never had to shoot anyone. But every decision has consequences, many things should be well pondered in making the decision to carry. I feel bad for Kyle in his, well intentioned, ignorance, but he shouldn't have chosen to be there. This situation was way beyond the scope of a mere kid. I hope the best for him, he appears to be kind hearted and even if he goes free I can only imagine the anguish he'll live with the rest of his life. It's heartbreaking no matter what happens.
Victim blaming. Nice.

Hostile witnesses are not all that uncommon. I would say this DA is all about getting a conviction, but hopefully the evidence is able to clear Kyle.

If that was white males they would have done something.

Police wonder why their reputation is subterranean now.
Depends where you live. I'm in Oregon but the county where live, you would get prosecuted and thrown in jail especially if they had footage. Other places in this state like Portland? Not going to happen. Large urban shitholes ran by democrats are FUBAR. I can't understand why anyone would live or work there. Let them burn. We need to quit letting the communists decide where the battlefield will be. If Kyle did his deeds in a rural town, the DA wouldn't waste his time or care.

Depends where you live. I'm in Oregon but the county where live, you would get prosecuted and thrown in jail especially if they had footage. Other places in this state like Portland? Not going to happen. Large urban shitholes ran by democrats are FUBAR. I can't understand why anyone would live or work there. Let them burn. We need to quit letting the communists decide where the battlefield will be. If Kyle did his deeds in a rural town, the DA wouldn't waste his time or care.
I think a lot of this stems from Soros money being spread around to candidates who will do his bidding. Lots of advertisements, people vote without really knowing who the candidate really is. Plus so much propaganda, many persons believe the BLM lies, etc.

Regarding Kyle, I can see this as a positive thing for his future. People realize he was out there, doing good things, was attacked by the mob as well as the DA. If he gets out of this, he will be respected by millions of good people everywhere.

Reactions: BAMAboy18
How did they "lose the HD version" of the video?
BS times 10.
Not lost, scrubbed most likely to conceal the full capabilities of the hi tech drone imaging. Why would they reveal their full capabilities. It would be damming to the Kabol. They would surely preempt exposure of their full capabilities in open court to keep the extent of US spying programs secret.

Think about this. How much more pissed would US patriots be; if actual evidence came to light that the FBI has high ultra high def imaging from all those riots & took no action on the Intel? What is the extent of the capabilities?? Facial recognition? Acoustical shot markers via multiple drone formation?

I think a lot of this stems from Soros money being spread around to candidates who will do his bidding. Lots of advertisements, people vote without really knowing who the candidate really is. Plus so much propaganda, many persons believe the BLM lies, etc.

Regarding Kyle, I can see this as a positive thing for his future. People realize he was out there, doing good things, was attacked by the mob as well as the DA. If he gets out of this, he will be respected by millions of good people everywhere.
If he doesn’t get out of this he will still be respected by millions of good people everywhere.

Also, the light of freedom in our nation will dim in a noticeable fashion.

Not lost, scrubbed most likely to conceal the full capabilities of the hi tech drone imaging. Why would they reveal their full capabilities. It would be damming to the Kabol. They would surely preempt exposure of their full capabilities in open court to keep the extent of US spying programs secret.

Think about this. How much more pissed would US patriots be; if actual evidence came to light that the FBI has high ultra high def imaging from all those riots & took no action on the Intel? What is the extent of the capabilities?? Facial recognition? Acoustical shot markers via multiple drone formation?
People are beginning to ask why a drone was tasked with this exact location.

The answer is pretty simple - it was locked onto the one armed bandits FBI issue beacon.

There's going to be rioting regardless of the verdict.

Edit: It's clear as day, to me, he's innocent based on all the witness testimony thus far. It's as if the prosecution is trying to prove self defense. Every witness with the exception of the aunt, who really didn't bring any value to the prosecution and actually made them look incompetent, has seemed to favor Kyle's position. Including all LEO, like the one who stated Rosenbaum "ambushed" Kyle. I understand that was objected and disregarded by the jury, but who is really going to disregard that especially when he reworded it basically the same as "ambush". This entire case hinges on Kyle's self defense claim agains Rosenbaum. If that is established, the other shootings are justified as well.

I'm not counting on the Jury to see it my way, but JHC, the testimony is clear.

Last edited:
There's going to be rioting regardless of the verdict.

Edit: It's clear as day, to me, he's innocent based on all the witness testimony thus far. It's as if the prosecution is trying to prove self defense. Every witness with the exception of the aunt, who really didn't bring any value to the prosecution and actually made them look incompetent, has seemed to favor Kyle's position. Including all LEO, like the one who stated Rosenbaum "ambushed" Kyle. I understand that was objected and disregarded by the jury, but who is really going to disregard that especially when he reworded it basically the same as "ambush". This entire case hinges on Kyle's self defense claim agains Rosenbaum. If that is established, the other shootings are justified as well.

I'm not counting on the Jury to see it my way, but JHC, the testimony is clear.
Not any conservatives lol. Read my post from earlier.

The DA is the mayor's cousin who wants a conviction to take the blame spotlight off him. The Detective is the Mayor's nephew. The mayor has another cousin as the county board supervisor and another nephew as a state rep. Yup no corruption to be found there

3A5B72EC-18FE-4CAA-B2E2-73A434CB1A02.jpeg

And as far as the Eye in the sky, its been known there has been use of ariel surveillance for years. This should come as no surprise.
2015- https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies

2021- https://theintercept.com/2021/09/01/fbi-spy-plane-alazhari-surveillance/

That's the problem I foresee in cases like this. Unless a juror has been living under a rock for the last several years, even without knowing the details of unfolding remarks like this latest douchebag, a juror will know this sort of doxxing and similar threats are a possibility. Hell, even the possibility that some court staff might "accidentally leak" your information, because it's quite clear there are a fair number of people within DA and other court offices, that side with the SJW team. This little voice will be in their head the whole time and will undoubtedly sway their verdict decisions, because they also know that their local government allowed the first riots to go unchecked, so it is a very likely possibility that it will happen again, if they choose "wrong."

• Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308
Judge should just stop the trial. That said, Gaige under oath, being the fucktard he is won't help himself in a civil lawsuit.