• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Bridge-for-sale.png
The first sentence is as ridiculous as the second one is true.
-> We find this statement is mostly false. Here's why:
See this is the issue, I dont think y’all realize how many people hated trump. The didnt vote for Biden... they voted against trump.

The way the libs are protecting biden, is what the Republicans should have done to Trump, every time trump spoke. They used everything they could againt him to stir hate. Thats why biden is in office, that’s what many of your trumpets fail to see.

I don’t doubt there was fraud, in fact I am certin there was but to pretend that only democrats are capable of it is looking at the situation with blinders.

Regardless, at the end of the day, wether real or imaginary. Biden got 81 million votes and won. So personally I dont want to see the libs shit this country down the drain, so you righties might want to get your shit together.

He could get fucked with a bad jury comp and then win on appeal.

That's so extremely unlikely that you'd be more likely to have a busload of cheerleaders show up and invite you to take your pick. Appellate courts do not reweigh the evidence. If he is convicted at trial, his only hope on appeal is that the conviction will be reversed because of some sort of ruling by the judge, and even then, he can be tried again. If the state is committed to holding him accountable, it will continue to try him until he is acquitted of everything he's charged with.

If they can truly get twelve random people from a random jury pool then I don’t think they will get a conviction.
My concern for Kyle is if the state gets there own hand picked prepackaged jury. If a US presidential election can be rigged then they can certainly rigg a couple dozen jurors to make sure the outcome is what they want.

Juries are not selected at random. If they were, in a case like this, the evidence wouldn't even matter, because cases like this have been litigated in the court of public opinion for so long that most of your random members of the public have already decided one way or another. Jurors who are empaneled will be people who have, under oath, expressed in the courtroom that they will decide the case only based on the evidence and the law. That process inevitably deselects people who express an obvious bias.

But if you really think the election was rigged, I'm not sure you will have any faith in this process, either. Which probably would mean that if you were on that panel, you wouldn't be able to serve, either, even if you'd otherwise make a fine juror.

Jury selection is full of voodoo. It's probably the strangest and most obscure area of trial practice.

Jew hating’ Jews? Weird.
Mm, not really. Protestants vs Catholics, Sunni vs Shia, it's all over the place.

Hell there were even Jews who joined the SS and were certified as never-Jewish by the Nazis. Usually for turning in their own families. Couple of them had their certifications signed by Hitler himself.

Reactions: Eostech
Trial is too publicized to get an impartial jury to judge the events.

Personally, I think comparing the jury to opinionated ass hats here in the pit, who already have their minds made up and most are too stubborn to hear any argue to the latter. So all these expert witness might not matter too much unless they uncover something more sinister.

Relating it to something like OJ. What if the Police Chief was recorded doing something mark furman like... then the jury ignores the mountains of evidence, because of something not even related to the actual events. One skeleton could nullify his testimony. Like the cops handing them water and giving them an atiboy not long before shit hit the fan. He was a vigilante that traveled across state line armed to the teeth with evil military style assault high capacity magizinecliped Ar-14’s...to kill peaceful protesters expressing their first amendment rights against police brutality against and poor innocent black man. There are literally people in this world idolizing George Floyd. 81 million people voted for Biden... there’s a lot of stupid fucking people floating around out there.

If you have never looked into check out the Micheal Drejka shooting of Marcuis McGlockton. Imo that was a legit stand your ground, which is law in Florida. Sheriff originally did not arrest or press charges. It wasn’t until after media out cry he was charged and ultimately convicted and currently severing time. The whole shooting was captured on surveillance video. But it was turn into evil white man with a gun .
I follow most of what your saying, until the last paragraph. I am very familiar with that shooting and It defiantly wasn't a stand your ground. You can't continually be an aggressor in starting confrontations then pull a gun when you get scared. Kyle no matter what the narrative didn't start the confrontation that is where the two shootings differ.

Reactions: HPIguy
I follow most of what your saying, until the last paragraph. I am very familiar with that shooting and It defiantly wasn't a stand your ground. You can't continually be an aggressor in starting confrontations then pull a gun when you get scared. Kyle no matter what the narrative didn't start the confrontation that is where the two shootings differ.
I can see you point. Here are mine.

1. Drejka conceal carried for 25 years.
2. In that time he never shot anyone
3. Conversations are not illegal
4. Assault is
5. Marquis walked out, and violently shove him to the ground.
6. Had marquis not assaulted him, no shooting.

Reactions: kmckinnon
Call me a cynic but there is no such thing as an impartial jury these days. Maybe in small trials. But in this one?

You bet everyone already knows the details and has an opinion.

Mm, not really. Protestants vs Catholics, Sunni vs Shia, it's all over the place.
It's pretty tame in comparison. In the US, "normal" Jews just see orthodox like a weird uncle. In Israel Jews have actual power, so the conflicts have higher stakes, but they are still civil. The Ashkenazi vs Sephardic thing is true, to a point, but I think all of us admit that Ashkenazi are smarter and richer, and Sephardic are better looking and have better food. ;)

Reactions: vinniedelpino
I can see you point. Here are mine.

1. Drejka conceal carried for 25 years.
2. In that time he never shot anyone
3. Conversations are not illegal
4. Assault is
5. Marquis walked out, and violently shove him to the ground.
6. Had marquis not assaulted him, no shooting.
I don't want to derail the actual thread.
If you want me to add some of the facts your leaving out on that specific case start another thread or message me. There is a fine line between stand your ground and being a sore loser. If everyone who got pushed could shoot they would ban guns in 10 minutes.

I don't want to derail the actual thread.
If you want me to add some of the facts your leaving out on that specific case start another thread or message me. There is a fine line between stand your ground and being a sore loser. If everyone who got pushed could shoot they would ban guns in 10 minutes.
Think this thread derailed at the jew comments.

And this relates as it people getting shot over gas station terf. Both deceased were breaking law. One dumpster fire the other illegally parked.

Both assulted the individuals who tried to stop them from breaking law.

Personally in some circumstances I think its necessary for citizens to keep each other in check. So in that yes it applies.

Hell drejka was in legal possession, unlike kyle. Both making points to criminals in parking lots they didnt own but not assulting... both when assulted responded with deadly force.

Personally I draw lots of parallels that make this a viable topic, and it’s a perfect example of jury reaction.

Juries are not selected at random. If they were, in a case like this, the evidence wouldn't even matter, because cases like this have been litigated in the court of public opinion for so long that most of your random members of the public have already decided one way or another. Jurors who are empaneled will be people who have, under oath, expressed in the courtroom that they will decide the case only based on the evidence and the law. That process inevitably deselects people who express an obvious bias.

But if you really think the election was rigged, I'm not sure you will have any faith in this process, either. Which probably would mean that if you were on that panel, you wouldn't be able to serve, either, even if you'd otherwise make a fine juror.

Jury selection is full of voodoo. It's probably the strangest and most obscure area of trial practice.
Yep....here again is the problem with conservatives. We would confess our bias. Leftist wont, so men like Kyle are sent to jail. Our country is in trouble....big trouble!

Last edited:
Think this thread derailed at the jew comments.

And this relates as it people getting shot over gas station terf. Both deceased were breaking law. One dumpster fire the other illegally parked.

Both assulted the individuals who tried to stop them from breaking law.

Personally in some circumstances I think its necessary for citizens to keep each other in check. So in that yes it applies.

Hell drejka was in legal possession, unlike kyle. Both making points to criminals in parking lots they didnt own but not assulting... both when assulted responded with deadly force.

Personally I draw lots of parallels that make this a viable topic, and it’s a perfect example of jury reaction.
where i split the two - Being afraid of an angry mob that have weapons no matter why or how you got there is one thing.
being afraid enough to shoot once you have been pushed to the ground isn't the same.
Kyle was welcomed by the police to a large degree as they told him so and gave him water so his intentions were "GOOD" in being there in defense of private property.
Drejka was not welcome and had been told on multiple other occasions to leave the parking lot by the store owner. He had a history of starting conflicts being a mall ninja about people "breaking" rules and was reported for racially harassing people at that same gas station.
They are not the same, If the cops told Kyle to leave and he didn't it would change the conversation on him also and if it was one guy approaching him with empty hands again it would be different.

Reactions: Ravenworks
That' all fields......

Yep....here again is the problem with conservatives. We would confess our bias. Leftist wont, so men like Kyle are sent to jail. Our country is in trouble....big trouble!

There is nothing about the traditional left-right split in this trial that really makes much of a difference. Even people who themselves would never use a firearm in self defense can understand that someone who is forced to shoot someone or risk being killed themselves is in a shitty situation and might excuse the conduct. It's really going to come down to the reasonability of the testimony that comes in at trial.

If you've drank the red Kool-Aid to the point that you believe all leftists are liars and will impute unnecessary bias into the trial, I would submit that your issue is not with leftists, but with the right to jury trial itself. 12 jurors each exercise independent judgment in a case like this. If it isn't good enough for you that they have to be unanimous in their decision, then your concern is with the institution of the jury itself, not with the individual jurors.

You're in good company, too. There are few countries in the world who allow ordinary citizens to decide something as important as criminal liability. But this is America, and we don't hold that belief as a nation.

In our country and our tradition here in America, though, we believe in the propriety and righteousness of jury trials, even if they create undesired results sometimes. And if you don't, I guess what you ought to be doing is talking about how to repeal the right to a jury trial, so that you can install judges or other triers of fact who will decide cases in the manner in which you believe they ought to be decided, not blaming political bias for the results of a process you don't believe in anyway.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
It’s not voodoo. It just lying vs not lying. You have a questionnaire for initial selection. Most everyone here who has done jury duty should know how straight forward that is…and what answers the court wants to hear.

In voir dire, it’s the same thing. Pretend to go by the standard of reasonable doubt. That’s a high standard. A standard that’s often not met, which is why lawyers on both sides resort to trying to tug on the heart strings of the jury. That’s on a regular criminal case.

A high profile criminal case…well…look at Derek Chauvin…

If I were firmly convinced the facts would clear me, I would not want a jury trail. If I were a sympathetic defendant, maybe. I think Chavin would have had a better than even chance with a bench trial.

where i split the two - Being afraid of an angry mob that have weapons no matter why or how you got there is one thing.
being afraid enough to shoot once you have been pushed to the ground isn't the same.
Kyle was welcomed by the police to a large degree as they told him so and gave him water so his intentions were "GOOD" in being there in defense of private property.
Drejka was not welcome and had been told on multiple other occasions to leave the parking lot by the store owner. He had a history of starting conflicts being a mall ninja about people "breaking" rules and was reported for racially harassing people at that same gas station.
They are not the same, If the cops told Kyle to leave and he didn't it would change the conversation on him also and if it was one guy approaching him with empty hands again it would be different.
You got a point about the owner asking them to be there.

I am aware of the drejka trial details. And he was a regular customer at that store after the other incident with the guy in the septic truck over that same space, so the owner did not run him off. I am aware of the other incidents. In none of those did he shootanyone. Why, because he wasn't assaulted. Marquis was high on amphetamines, he was a junkie and had multiple prior assault charges. None of drejka incidents ever brought charges because in none of damn did he actually break any laws. Drejka had a clean record and was completely sober. Marquis, like the people kyle shot didn’t, they all had assult and child pedo records.

Clean kills in my opinion

See this is the issue, I dont think y’all realize how many people hated trump. The didnt vote for Biden... they voted against trump.

The way the libs are protecting biden, is what the Republicans should have done to Trump, every time trump spoke. They used everything they could againt him to stir hate. Thats why biden is in office, that’s what many of your trumpets fail to see.

I don’t doubt there was fraud, in fact I am certin there was but to pretend that only democrats are capable of it is looking at the situation with blinders.

Regardless, at the end of the day, wether real or imaginary. Biden got 81 million votes and won. So personally I dont want to see the libs shit this country down the drain, so you righties might want to get your shit together.
You don't get it, and you're probably not going to get it. I want every cheater and fraudster to be fully prosecuted and thrown in a hole even though I believe leftists are evil and hateful, and eventually they will try to murder every Christian or conservative in America (as they have done everywhere else their evil has taken root). Stealing their votes/rights is not going to fix anything. It will make it worse. We are not collectivists like you.

What dumb motherfuckers like you don't understand is that this isn't "just politics" for many or even most of us (certainly everyone who served and took an oath). It isn't the outcome that is sacred. It is the process, the system, and it's focus on the individual. The left only cares about the outcome, and that's why they don't care about perverting and destroying the process. We are the complete opposite. If we loose we loose, but I don't want to win by cheating and denying all the woke fucktards their rights.

That's the difference, and why it isn't a difference of opinion, but good vs evil. Someone like you isn't going to get it, because clearly you believe in bullshit like "the greater good". The Founding Fathers taught and proved that there is no greater good beyond the primacy and the supremacy of the individual.

Less than voodoo. I wear a suit and tie everyday. When I loose the lottery and get picked for jury duty I go like I was dressed for work, because of my short hair and the way I look, I know that the defense lawyers, or the plaintiff's lawyer if it's a civil suit, will use a drop on my every time. I've been called five times, and I get eliminated almost immediately every time because I look like an angry DI or Detective. Appearently I do not project sympathy or empathy at all.

You don't get it, and you're probably not going to get it. I want every cheater and fraudster to be fully prosecuted and thrown in a hole even though I believe leftists are evil and hateful, and eventually they will try to murder every Christian or conservative in America (as they have done everywhere else their evil has taken root). Stealing their votes/rights is not going to fix anything. It will make it worse. We are not collectivists like you.

What dumb motherfuckers like you don't understand is that this isn't "just politics" for many or even most of us (certainly everyone who served and took an oath). It isn't the outcome that is sacred. It is the process, the system, and it's focus on the individual. The left only cares about the outcome, and that's why they don't care about perverting and destroying the process. We are the complete opposite. If we loose we loose, but I don't want to win by cheating and denying all the woke fucktards their rights.

That's the difference, and why it isn't a difference of opinion, but good vs evil. Someone like you isn't going to get it, because clearly you believe in bullshit like "the greater good". The Founding Fathers taught and proved that there is no greater good beyond the primacy and the supremacy of the individual.

Less than voodoo. I wear a suit and tie everyday. When I loose the lottery and get picked for jury duty I go like I was dressed for work, because of my short hair and the way I look, I know that the defense lawyers, or the plaintiff's lawyer if it's a civil suit, will use a drop on my every time. I've been called five times, and I get eliminated almost immediately every time because I look like an angry DI or Detective. Appearently I do not project sympathy or empathy at all.
I've got to learn from you because I have been on way too many fucking juries.

Okay good for you!

But you don’t know me motherfucker and all your assumptions are complete fucking bullshit so go eat a dick

I find the whole concept of bringing firearms to a protest quite bizarre.
is burning and looting what you would call a "protest"?
would you try to protect a store unarmed against a mob of violent arsonists, rioters, looters, convicted child molesters and other criminals?

But if you really think the election was rigged

If you've drank the red Kool-Aid to the point that you believe all leftists are liars and will impute unnecessary bias into the trial,
Not sure who's drinking what tonight but you've clearly been smoking something.

I've got to learn from you because I have been on way too many fucking juries.
You wont have to debate that at all....we know you have. You're the "random" juror they want! It's very clear your facts are a lot different than your peers in this specific community!

Reactions: Yasherka

Hang in there brother. Civilians are bizarre. An opinion.

It never makes sense I'd guess. It never has for me-just sayin'.

When the time comes, you will know your conscious.

Act on your conscious. The Founding Fathers did. That checks out.

I can only pray the Good Lord does and it will eventually all make sense. Currently, the world is a hot mess.

PS: I type this way for the Choid. Get over it. LOL.

would it have been ok if it was just the store's owner protecting his own property? what if he lived above the shop?
would it be ok if his brother helped him protect his home and business?
how about his brother in law? or his cousin or best friend?

the people that say st. kyle of kenosha had no business protecting anything should tell us who is allowed, or do we just let them burn our shit down?
the defense has video of the police thanking the volunteers for helping them.

would it have been ok if it was just the store's owner protecting his own property? what if he lived above the shop?
would it be ok if his brother helped him protect his home and business?
how about his brother in law? or his cousin or best friend?

the people that say st. kyle of kenosha had no business protecting anything should tell us who is allowed, or do we just let them burn our shit down?
the defense has video of the police thanking the volunteers for helping them.
Well, as I said in my first post as my main opinion, an opinion.

The people who should be on trial are those who made it more important to win an election than to do their job protecting the people of their city.

I guess that is a different fact than my peer group has. Again, an opinion.

The people who should be on trial are those who made it more important to win an election than to do their job protecting the people of their city.

Your opinion sucks.

Just sayin'.

Go back to your "Shepardic Jew" status. LOL. Good looking fool that you are are.

Why are you here? Seriously?

Your opinion sucks.

Just sayin'.

Go back to your "Shepardic Jew" status. LOL. Good looking fool that you are are.

Why are you here? Seriously?
What kind of fucking mental pussy can't handle that somebody else might like to shoot and might have marginally different opinions than you or other people. It's fucking embarrassing for you. Extreme mental weakness. Not an opinion, a fact. Men allow for differences of opinion. Who the fuck likes the thought police?

LOL, First let me say that most jurors are idiots at best, you should have a minimum IQ level before you are allowed to serve.

I was on a Grand Jury every day for Four Weeks in a row and the stupid outnumbered the intelligent by 2 to 1.

You are correct on Jury selection it is Voodoo!!

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
What kind of fucking mental pussy can't handle that somebody else might like to shoot and might have marginally different opinions than you or other people. It's fucking embarrassing for you. Extreme mental weakness. Not an opinion, a fact. Men allow for differences of opinion. Who the fuck likes the thought police?
Sorry to disagree-I give zero shits what you think.

As most do here.

Please-go away dumb ass. Fly , be free.

This place, LOL? You are are a noise.

And nothing more.

Continue....

Reactions: Yasherka
Well that depends, would that be the case if I dropped you off say in Kabul?
Would they allow for your differences of opinion?
Ironically, you make a good point. There is quite a bit of a Taliban-ish view of diversity of opinion here.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci

i agree. kyle should have never been charged for defending himself (or somebody else's property) after the government itself allowed the looting, rioting, assaults, arson and increased levels of all manner of crimes.
where i disagree is that it isn't just the government, it should be every rioter, vandal and looter caught on video.

Reactions: Tokay444
Juries are not selected at random. If they were, in a case like this, the evidence wouldn't even matter, because cases like this have been litigated in the court of public opinion for so long that most of your random members of the public have already decided one way or another.

You obviously misinterpreted what I meant my "random".

The pool of jurors that the defense and the prosecution have to choose from most certainly is suppose to be just random members of the citizenry that qualify and receive a jury summons to show up for jury duty. Yes once they show up and appear before the prosecution and the defense they can try to select a jury that they think will be the best for them, but the people that they get to select from is suppose to be random.

Jurors who are empaneled will be people who have, under oath, expressed in the courtroom that they will decide the case only based on the evidence and the law. That process inevitably deselects people who express an obvious bias.
Ha Ha and you think some people aren't smart enough to slip through with an agenda......that's cute....LOL

Yes I absolutely 100% think the election was rigged and if I were selected for Kyle's jury pool I am smart enough to give the correct answers they wouldn't have a fucking clue what I really thought.....:)

Reactions: 308pirate