• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Where are they going to hang out tomorrow?

I would not be surprised if they start marching outside the homes of the judge and jury members.

I worry about Kyle's safety. He's not old enough to get a CCW in any state. So the ones that want him dead, will know that he's unarmed if he's not carrying a long gun.

Let me guess. You're married to a woman that constantly reminds you how much smarter she is than you. Correct?

Nah. She just has a pretty busy career and when out of that bubble its kids or her mom with declining mental health 24/7.

She is the right leaning "state of nature" for an average American.

Culture war shit she may miss but covid bullshit she is right on top of because it may have an impact on the kids.

There was never a downside.
Being acquitted, he set the precedent that you can walk through a mostly peaceful protest waiting for the scum of society to fuck around and find out in which case you can stack commies. If he got railroaded, then the rule of law is dead in which case you can still stack commies like chord wood, just have to plan a little.
Either way I don't expect commies to pour into a city to try and burn it down that just made it clear they would be held accountable for their actions. Of course they're not big on brains to begin with so we'll see.

Screenshot_20211119-130357_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Justice did not prevail. Its too late for that. The prosecutor needs to face jail time for what he did. This wouldn’t be justice for Kyle but it would help.
It is just that Kyle was not charged with crimes he did not commit. So yes, it did.

But I do agree with you with regards to the prosecutor. He needs to be barred at an absolute bare minimum.

The 9 day Wisconsin Deer Hunting season opens up tomorrow morning....so figure about 550,000 armed people in the state.....If I was going to plan a violent/destructive protest I would rethink the timing....plus it is going to be cold over the weekend.

Brace for the epilogue.

The Left and its' media arm went to the ends of the earth to criminalize, vilify and smear President Trump, his family and his businesses in order to make an example of him so that no one else would dare risk the same witch hunts by going against the Swamp. Sort of the horse head in the bed signal from the God Father.

In that same vein, the Left, ANTIFA and BLM will now try to make things so bad that they hope no judge, no jury and no individual would ever challenge their rioting minions in the future. They will absolutely try to make us "pay" for the verdicts that were just read.

./

After the verdict, I switched between CNN and MSNBC to see how they would cover the decision. Surprisingly, they all agreed that the witnesses for the prosecution were the best defense of Kyle. Those who spoke said it was a slam dunk for the defense. The evidence didn't support the state's claims.

Kyle Rittenhouse's Phone: Ring Ring

KR: Hello?

Glenn Seekins: Yo Kyle, congrats on the W, but shooting an M&P is the real L. Lemme UPGRAAADDEE YAA!

KR: Hold on one second, Mr. Seekins, Ive got another call coming in.

KR: Hello?

John Paul: Hey Kyle, this is John Paul from JP Rifles. I heard you are going to be stuck shooting your piece of shit M&P. How about we change that?

KR: Hey Mr. Paul, can you give me a sec?

John Paul: Sure, Son.

KR: Mr. Seekins?

Glenn Seekins: Yes Kyle, Im here

KR:

download (1).jpg

KR: One more second, Mr. Seekins

KR: Mr. Paul?

John Paul: Hi Kyle

KR:

download (2).jpg

KR: Hold on 1 second, Mr. Paul. There is someone at the door.

KR: [opens door]

Gage GrossKreutz: Kyle, I sorry about the trial and pointing my pistol at you. I was just trying to get rich and famous.

KR:

download (3).jpg

KR: Slams door in GG's face

After the verdict, I switched between CNN and MSNBC to see how they would cover the decision. Surprisingly, they all agreed that the witnesses for the prosecution were the best defense of Kyle. Those who spoke said it was a slam dunk for the defense. The evidence didn't support the state's claims.
That is what I am seeing on NBC. Funny how they are backtracking now.

Justice was not served as this ordeal was a clear failure of our system. The boy should have never been charged by the state of Wisconsin and put through this. The justice system as as corrupt as ever.

The good news is at least there are 12 more strangers out there that have some sense and Kyle is free. May cities burn.
Agreed. You don't really have a right to self-defense, if you are going to lose your job, forced to move, pay nearly a million dollars, be shunned and blackballed everywhere, for years, and denied in jobs, schools, internet forums, etc., and forced to fight for your life a second time, in the courts, with overwhelming evidence that you did nothing wrong, because the state just wants to fuck with you, and are immune to any of their clear misconduct during the process...well, I'm not so sure the system is very just.