• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

RiverDale Utah

Loaded247

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2012
Just read an article with photos showing someone shopping in Riverdale Utah with an unloaded AR-15 Slung over his back and a sidearm. I am all for exercising my carry rights but, I think we need to be smart right now and not be giving the Anti-gun people anymore Ammo. Not sure this was a good Idea...

Re: RiverDale Utah

Well it is Utah, not Chicago. He probably got applause.

Utah has ample population on PRO 2A & Firearm all the way . But they sure FuckedUp the Tit Bars .

I was just there today actually!
I also don't think it is the best of ideas, but I understand his thought process. I think we really need someone to take control of the "information operations" of the Pro-Gun crowd. The Anti-gunners keep kicking our asses in the information realm because they provide a clear, consistent front across all of their venues. We really need to create a "This is how you intelligently talk about gun rights" guide. "Talking about Gun Right for Dummies" as it were.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was just there today actually!
I also don't think it is the best of ideas, but I understand his thought process. I think we really need someone to take control of the "information operations" of the Pro-Gun crowd. The Anti-gunners keep kicking our asses in the information realm because they provide a clear, consistent front across all of their venues. We really need to create a "This is how you intelligently talk about gun rights" guide. <span style="color: #CC0000">"Talking about Gun Right for Dummies" </span> as it were. </div></div>

I nominate Maser for this position.

WTF? Yall cry "not one more inch" and yet you want you want someone else to limit there rights because you think it's wrong or not 'a good idea'. Do I think it's dumb to carry a rifle on your back into Wally World... Yes. Do I think open carry is stupid... Yes. I have my own reasons why I think they are dumb, retarded, or whatever. It's not my perogative to show folks my cards being number 1. But it's their right, I just give myself an internal facepalm and carry on.

Like I read elsewhere on here on the same subject, I think an actual awareness campaign that had a group of guys and gals doing this would be way more effective. I would think people would be more cautious of a lone gunman than a group of them handing out fliers. If the mall didn't allow solicitation then just answer people's questions. It was smart of the guy in the original post to inform the police to avoid complications.

Group should have taken him outside and whipped his butt for being <span style="text-decoration: underline">nothing but</span> a troublemaker, and then told why he was being whipped and that it will happen again. No?...it's his right...screw his right to be a troublemaker...I'm just defending my rights. <span style="font-style: italic">They</span> stop that crap when they feel the pain...been that way for centuries...will be for many more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leave me out of this. </div></div> Yes, please leave him out of this, and any other discussion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Bar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Group should have taken him outside and whipped his butt. </div></div>

And thats the beauty of the 2nd amendment, his right, to Exercise as he sees fit. How strange that you would attempt to silence his 1st and 2nd amendment rights. And I doubt any group would have succeeded in "kicking his butt", unless they too were armed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdBoreMiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leave me out of this. </div></div> Yes, please leave him out of this, and any other discussion. </div></div>

I had just not seen the Maze around for awhile so I wanted to get him out of seclusion.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Bar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Group should have taken him outside and whipped his butt for being <span style="text-decoration: underline">nothing but</span> a troublemaker, and then told why he was being whipped and that it will happen again. No?...it's his right...screw his right to be a troublemaker...I'm just defending my rights. <span style="font-style: italic">They</span> stop that crap when they feel the pain...been that way for centuries...will be for many more.</div></div>

I hope you're one of those guys that tries to "whip his butt" for exercising his rights. Maybe when you're then in a pool of your own blood, you realize the error of your ways. Trouble maker my ass. Half this country can be categorized as "trouble makers" so don't give me that bullshit. He has his RIGHTS. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't give YOU the right to confront him. YOU don't have any "rights" in this situation. I wish everyone would do this...watch crime drop through the floor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Bar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Group should have taken him outside and whipped his butt for being <span style="text-decoration: underline">nothing but</span> a troublemaker, and then told why he was being whipped and that it will happen again. No?...it's his right...screw his right to be a troublemaker...I'm just defending my rights. <span style="font-style: italic">They</span> stop that crap when they feel the pain...been that way for centuries...will be for many more.</div></div>

I hope you're one of those guys that tries to "whip his butt" for exercising his rights. Maybe when you're then in a pool of your own blood, you realize the error of your ways. Trouble maker my ass. Half this country can be categorized as "trouble makers" so don't give me that bullshit. He has his RIGHTS. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't give YOU the right to confront him. YOU don't have any "rights" in this situation. I wish everyone would do this...watch crime drop through the floor.
</div></div>
^^This, our pussified society is so quick to cry over the smallest perception of danger or inequality. If everybody carried guns, nobody would notice. 100 years ago, no one would bat an eye about a gun in public, but if they saw one of todays tattooed and pierced progressive types they'd be as worried as the people at JC Penny's.

100 years ago? hardly. When I was a kid, we used to get on the school bus, stack arms behind the driver, and take them off and walk them into the VicePrinciple's office. Bolt in pocket, leave them there.
That afternoon, we would pick up the rifles, skip the bus ride, and walk the creek home. No one EVER got excited. 1962-64. Marin County, even. It wasn't that long ago, but yes, Amerika has been pussified.

Rob Picus wrote an article about this very subject in light of the recent Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show. In the article he touches on this subject on an individual and company basis. It was actually a pretty good read with some very vlid points.

http://www.icetraining.info/at-what-poin...d-front-clause/

I am not a Rob Pincus fan and found this posted elswhere.