• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riveting Antifa Documentary

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EuNKs0RKHtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Long, but great. Thanks Veer.

The cops @ 28:10 really reinforce some of JA's accusations. Hope they stay in .CA. FTG.

Last edited:
Nothing more than the dregs of society acting up. The real question is what is the actual role of the MSM... sympathizers!

One day they will venture into fly over America, an be engaged in the fight they seem to be looking for. Like the pussy's they are, an the pussy's that protect them with badges, an aloud them in the media, the day will come they jump once to often and are taught a hard lesson. Jury nullification is refreshing to behold, I've seen it many times in my life an always enjoy the looks on those who thought doing the right thing was the wrong thing in the eyes of the law. Letter vs intent is just plain black an white at times.

Couple thoughts:

- Propaganda is propaganda
- Love conquers all. You can not force someone to believe in a political ideology nor an economic system, the systems have to work for the widest swath
- They REALLY do have influence in the schools and most other forms of Government
- Missed Signs - just as the global shift away from Economies based on Colonization created several violent independence movements, so too will the fall an Econ based solely on the expansion of Debt
- Scary Version - True Believers ascend to prominence and carry with them a chosen puppet, while another pair are separately ahead on the road. All three would use the foibles of the corrupt other side of the political coin to bankrupt the nation, raise the burden on the people, and engage in decades of needless war. Though through endless bread and circuses, and the promotion of petty bickering amongst the people, they kept folks fed and otherwise distracted; meanwhile they liberated women and educated the People's children. A populist was elected and the violence picked up as a means of leverage. Then the True Believers allowed themselves to be revealed as criminals who had defrauded the nation, only to be tried in a corrupt Court and thereby destroying its image as a means of redress. Meanwhile, the Dollar fell like a rock and depression set in. That is the kind of moment that a True Believer seeks.

Last edited:
The parallels with the Euro groups or 80 yrs or so ago are pretty evident.
Look how well that worked out (heavy sarcasm)
BTW, great video Veer. Thanks.

The parallels with the Euro groups or 80 yrs or so ago are pretty evident.
Look how well that worked out (heavy sarcasm)
BTW, great video Veer. Thanks.

Yeah, it's feeling creepily like the European 20s and 30s around here.

Check out the Spanish Republican flag with the red star three years ago in Barcelona.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"613","width":"921","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/0UwOCnl.png"}[/IMG2]

This coming Nov the 4th we will find out if they have the balls an tits to walk their talk. Age is against me, but tactics an present day gear may make up for that shortcoming.

This coming Nov the 4th we will find out if they have the balls an tits to walk their talk. Age is against me, but tactics an present day gear may make up for that shortcoming.

If they had any clue what u were thinking, they should stay home........

High hide, learn your drops, and get an ACI if you don't have one yet. :cool:

I keed, I keed?

High hide, learn your drops, and get an ACI if you don't have one yet. :cool:

I keed, I keed?

Too easy for LE or mil to trap you. Antifa, BLM an other shit brains are a give-me,... others involved an in the A/O ain't going to be rookies. Tactics will be the game changer. Just shoot an scoot tactics on your part will be a quick toe tag.

They didn't learn recon and tactics in college. Hell it doesn't even take algebra for this math equation. With over 330 million guns in USA, over 100 million conservative deplorable's 10's of millions of veterans,myself included, that will defend America again if necessary....

Land of the Free Because of the Brave

They didn't learn recon and tactics in college. Hell it doesn't even take algebra for this math equation. With over 330 million guns in USA, over 100 million conservative deplorable's 10's of millions of veterans,myself included, that will defend America again if necessary....

Land of the Free Because of the Brave

Out of the 100million that are deemed deplorable, you might have 2-3% that would take it to the death. The rest will freely give up their weapons in the name of safety. On the other hand if you look at the LAPD shooting up grandma over a no name, an what happened in Boston one can only guess how LE an Uncle would react if that 2-3% took, a to the death stand. Now of that 2-3% if 25-50% were trained for export only that puts 0.75-1.5 million trained folks that are willing to take it all the way, it could get sporty real quick. Now add the fact most past exporters are real good at disruptions of all kinds but specialize in 1-2. If those folks stick to what they know an nothing else, interact with no one, an other teams do the same, the odds are it would be over very quickly. The left has no idea what lays in waiting for them, they have tried their damn-est to push the right into striking first an have failed across the board. When the right strikes it's going to be hard, fast an w/o remorse. Best they an those in gov pushing their agenda understand that simple fact. Wishing for a end game where the outcome is in serious doubt, is a sad plan.
My guess is if it starts the true out come will be a brand new United states of America where you pull your weight or die. No more, free hand outs, Baby Killing, tit suckers for life, an where everyone in gov (local/state/fed)get mandatory term limits. A bunch of amendments to the COTUS get canned and, a few new ones get passed. Law breakers are dealt with promptly an harshly. Educational system would get a complete overhaul.