• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RNC warns the Trumpster

You can hate me if you want but i think trumps time has passed. He opened many peoples eyes but i think it is a mistake having him run again.
I see your point. Still its hard to see how anyone can beat Joe Bidens committed, determined, enthused eighty one million votes. I know its hard to believe, but what does any Republican have to offer the eight one million who voted for high energy prices, recession, incompetence, and loss of freedom?

You mean Rino National Committee warns Trump.

102666.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
The RNC can suck a bag of dicks! Those political class scum are the damn problem! With the Republican party.
I tell them that, every damn time they have ever called me . Asking for money. I have not and never will donate a damn dime to those.
Political class criminals !

Fuck we need a real third party so bad
...and a viable 4th, and 5th, and 6th political party that can actually win. This is the downfall of America and the demise of our Republic - The Two Party System where *BOTH* choice are pathetic and run by the same Bosses. Until we stop voting and thinking in Binary terms (Dems or Repubs) we are lost. Utterly lost.

VooDoo

Fuck we need a real third party so bad
I’m not getting too pumped about it yet but there has been quite a few changes in the libertarian party recently.

Can't he just extort them right back? "Instead of paying the legal fees as they come, how about you fund a legal escrow account in the next 10 days or I'll announce my candidacy and the name of my party on day 11"

I see your point. Still its hard to see how anyone can beat Joe Bidens committed, determined, enthused eighty one million votes. I know its hard to believe, but what does any Republican have to offer the eight one million who voted for high energy prices, recession, incompetence, and loss of freedom?
Don't forget the raging homicide rates.... I mean, who doesn't want that.....am I right?

...and a viable 4th, and 5th, and 6th political party that can actually win. This is the downfall of America and the demise of our Republic - The Two Party System where *BOTH* choice are pathetic and run by the same Bosses. Until we stop voting and thinking in Binary terms (Dems or Repubs) we are lost. Utterly lost.

VooDoo
Trump and Bernie should have run non party affiliation dumping the Dems and Repubs. A lot of the people who voted Biden would have backed Sanders, same in 2016. Trump has a lot of support too and would have likely commanded most of the repub votes, as Bernie would have done the same to the dems. Instead they compromised their ideals to appeal to the party

Read Washington’s farewell address. Here is a summary of his views on factionalism.

A3690CA1-1849-4C98-A364-AB9951477B38.jpeg
AA3C5FF3-9B95-47E5-8BD3-D18280F7A227.jpeg
35447F15-46F1-44EB-B544-9F5C96EF678C.jpeg

We were warned.

You can hate me if you want but i think trumps time has passed. He opened many peoples eyes but i think it is a mistake having him run again.
I may be mistaken, but aren't you the guy who said this ^^^ a few weeks back and also said you didn't believe the election was stolen?

Or was that somebody else who used the exact same phrase "I think Trump's time has passed", while also not offering any explanation for such an absurd statement?

I may be mistaken, but aren't you the guy who said this ^^^ a few weeks back and also said you didn't believe the election was stolen?

Or was that somebody else who used the exact same phrase "I think Trump's time has passed", while also not offering any explanation for such an absurd statement?

Probably someone else, i havnt said anything trump related in around a year(had to check to make sure).

Point taken on the no explanation. I think he is too old. The people that might vote for him wont just because of how much the media goes against him. As much as i like what he did for the US he is sometimes his own worst enemy.

Just my thoughts

And im also an idiot

Reactions: TexLuke
None of them
I asked because what you cited as a reason for Trump not to run is media propaganda. He gained votes last election. He lost because of massive voter fraud. Our gov’t is illegitimate and hostile. Our gov’t employees are traitors for empowering criminals that overthrew the president elected by the people.

Probably someone else, i havnt said anything trump related in around a year(had to check to make sure).

Point taken on the no explanation. I think he is too old. The people that might vote for him wont just because of how much the media goes against him. As much as i like what he did for the US he is sometimes his own worst enemy.

Just my thoughts

And im also an idiot
DeSantis/ (Noem or Owen)

Trumps time has passed.

RNC to Trump: If you run for president, we stop ... - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com › US › story

23 hours ago — Some GOP leaders are hoping the prospect of losing massive legal payments would dissuade Donald Trump from announcing a presidential run too ...

Don't overlook Disney-owned ABC using every opportunity to show discord among R ranks. Yes, Mitt and Mitch and Kinzinger and Cheney are D-bags at best, but demoralizing and suppressing conservative voter participation is what the media does best.

Find and support good candidates on all levels, and actively work for the good ones if you can find them. Ignore the noise and do things like being poll-watchers in November. It may be rigged (again) but no point in making it easy for them. Every candidate we get elected or reelected helps.

Just my thoughts

And im also an idiot

Trump might be HIS own worst enemy, but he's certainly not an enemy to the Republic.

Trump might be HIS own worst enemy, but he's certainly not an enemy to the Republic.
Never understood why Trump is considered his own worst enemy, other than trusting the enemy he appoints.

If he were any different he would be just another politically correct politician. I hope he hasn't changed a damn thing in that regard. This country needs more mean Tweets.

I asked because what you cited as a reason for Trump not to run is media propaganda. He gained votes last election. He lost because of massive voter fraud. Our gov’t is illegitimate and hostile. Our gov’t employees are traitors for empowering criminals that overthrew the president elected by the people.
It didn't even require "massive" voter fraud, just enough fraud in a handful of districts in the right states. Trump actually lost the election by less than 44,000 votes across 3 states. The margins in those states were: Arizona - 10,457, Georgia - 12,670 and Wisconsin - 20,682 (43,809 total). So you pick a few large population centers run by libs, jack up the vote count and it's enough to turn an election.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
It didn't even require "massive" voter fraud, just enough fraud in a handful of districts in the right states. Trump actually lost the election by less than 44,000 votes across 3 states. The margins in those states were: Arizona - 10,457, Georgia - 12,670 and Wisconsin - 20,682 (43,809 total). So you pick a few large population centers run by libs, jack up the vote count and it's enough to turn an election.
This ^ but it was done widespread across the nation. Using Covid to manipulate the mail in ballot count. I do not trust the USPS Union which are openly outspoken democrats. I don’t believe it was just added counts for biden. They dumped votes for trump literally in the trash.

92CDCAE5-51C1-45E6-B0FF-3E9A12A31067.png

Personally I think that trump should pass for one big reason. He is getting up there in age.

Past that I think that there are younger folk out there that would be good.

DeSantis/ (Noem or Owen)

Trumps time has passed.
My feelings as well, I appreciate how Trump turned over the rock and brought all the nasty critters into full daylight but other personality traits are hard to digest.
He may or may not run, but he absolutely will not divulge that until the very last minute and will allow the left to waste their arrows on him instead of the actual candidates. Their arrows are usless, as he is the epitome of the "Teflon Don" (not saying he's a gangster BTW) it just fits too well.

Former presidential candidate Andrew Yang is joining arms with dozens of former Democrats and Republicans, some of whom hail from the Bush and Reagan administrations, to form a new third political party to appeal to the millions of US voters who increasingly find themselves frustrated by the gridlocked two-party system.

The Forward Party announced its entry onto the national stage on Wednesday, as was first reported by Reuters, and will be co-chaired by Christine Todd Whitman, a former Republican governor of New Jersey, and Mr Yang, who left the Democratic party last year to register as an independent and form an earlier iteration of the new centrist party.

“My greatest fear about this is that it’s going to detract and distract people from what is really the greatest crisis we have- which is stopping an autocratic movement,” said Mr Stevens.
Yeah dawg, that'll be a no

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
The distance Biden had to make up to overcome Trump required massive voter fraud. Massive. And he still only beat him by 44k fraudulent votes.