• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Road rage Karen F's around and finds out. Pregnant hit and run driver pulls gun on victim, gets deaded. ETA: NO CHARGES. JUSTIFIED SELF DEFENSE.

Librarians.
A strange bunch at the best of times.
Wondering when the anti abortionists start howling about the protection of unborn foetus.
Oh, silly me.🤦‍♂️
Right to bear arms and shoot people override the foetus in these situations.
Being raised by a Librarian would have doomed it's potential anyway.
k4QMfVbCWuqic.gif

What is he going to do? Tickets himself for tail gating and driving like an asshole?
copwork is a no-fault profession. the assumption of wrongdoing is automatically relegated to the citizen.
you seriously don't know that rural cops will tailgate you at night with their brights on to make you speed up so they can get you?

Bold move Cotton......biker boy would have been fucked had she presented long gun from cover. She dumb.....he dumb. I get following said cunt to identify for cops but he screwed the dog by interacting with her himself. Once the do good brigade starts in on the baby killer....he'll be hosed.
I thought the Woke brigade was all for baby-killing? Isn't that sort of their favorite thing to do?

woke crowd.jpg

I thought the Woke brigade was all for baby-killing? Isn't that sort of their favorite thing to do?

View attachment 7761556
The woke brigade won’t touch this one. Now if the librarian was a transgender black woMAN... This would be plastered all over the 24hr news. If the headline can’t read racist white supremacist, it not a blip on the radar.

copwork is a no-fault profession. the assumption of wrongdoing is automatically relegated to the citizen.
you seriously don't know that rural cops will tailgate you at night with their brights on to make you speed up so they can get you?
You need a thicker tin foil hat!!!

• Haha
Reactions: geek65
UPDATE: No charges for man who shot in self defense.

Some white knights on Youtube and Arfcom were crying about how the man and another motorist had "followed and stalked the woman to her home"... HEY, PUT DOWN YOUR CUPS OF GAMER GIRL BATHWATER, PUT AWAY THE WAIFU BODYPILLOWS, WIPE THE LOTION OFF YOUR HANDS FOR A SECOND, AND LISTEN THE FUCK UP: SHE HAD COMMITTED A FUCKING CRIME. She had INTENTIONALLY struck the guy with her car with the intent to serious injure and even kill, another driver saw it, and helped the victim track her down. This is no different than the child predator sting operators who confront creeps in their own houses because the mofos had been CAUGHT on chat/text trying to solicit sex from a minor. Karen fucked around and found out in this case here. Ya'll literally just a few more Youtube/Arf posts away from having your shit screenshotted and submitted to Reddit r/justneckbeardthings for cringe and laughs. Holy shit...

Last edited:
Well that took way too long.....guess they really needed to tighten up the facts.

Here in central Texas you need to keep your head on a swivel and stay calm. There's hardly a day goes by that some dipshit does dipshit stuff when I'm driving, stuff like passing you on the right side on the fricking shoulder of a two lane FM road (farm to market road for you non-Texicans) when you're already doing 50 in a 45. But hey in Texas speed limits are only a suggestion. I carry daily and hope to never need it.

Some white knights on Youtube and Arfcom were crying about how the man and another motorist had "followed and stalked the woman to her home"... HEY, PUT DOWN YOUR CUPS OF GAMER GIRL BATHWATER, PUT AWAY THE WAIFU BODYPILLOWS, WIPE THE LOTION OFF YOUR HANDS FOR A SECOND, AND LISTEN THE FUCK UP: SHE HAD COMMITTED A FUCKING CRIME.
Don't hang out at ar15.com since I got banned there. Fucking staff/mods are a bunch of pedophiles for allowing the sexualization of children there with the kiddie anime shit.

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Don't hang out at ar15.com since I got banned there. Fucking staff/mods are a bunch of pedophiles for allowing the sexualization of children there with the kiddie anime shit.

Yo I saw the clusterfuck of that furry thread and was wondering just when the fuck did the legions of Onision and Chris Chan invaded Arf... WTF is an understatement of what is going on over there. As somebody whose first adventures of mischief on the Internet was on Arf and Glocktalk since 2001, I am just saddened to how it is going now...
smiley_thinking.gif

Reactions: lash
Arfcom has some good threads, watered down with nonsense incel threads like "Whats your favorite cereal?"
One particular mod in GD likes to have his dick stroked by his suckasses and there are lots of hall monitors quick to yell "Dupe" on threads or accuse others of being banned retreads, like it's any of their business.

meanwhile, in my back yard:

• Wow

Some white knights on Youtube and Arfcom were crying about how the man and another motorist had "followed and stalked the woman to her home"... HEY, PUT DOWN YOUR CUPS OF GAMER GIRL BATHWATER, PUT AWAY THE WAIFU BODYPILLOWS, WIPE THE LOTION OFF YOUR HANDS FOR A SECOND, AND LISTEN THE FUCK UP: SHE HAD COMMITTED A FUCKING CRIME. She had INTENTIONALLY struck the guy with her car with the intent to serious injure and even kill, another driver saw it, and helped the victim track her down. This is no different than the child predator sting operators who confront creeps in their own houses because the mofos had been CAUGHT on chat/text trying to solicit sex from a minor. Karen fucked around and found out in this case here. Ya'll literally just a few more Youtube/Arf posts away from having your shit screenshotted and submitted to Reddit r/justneckbeardthings for cringe and laughs. Holy shit...
Wow! That was right in my backyard. I hadn’t heard about it. Probably because, A) I wasn’t in the area at the time and B) because I try not to watch much TV.

"...Officers returned fire and stopped the brazen shooter in his tracks."

One officer was heard to say "Don't get brazen with me!"

"...Officers returned fire and stopped the brazen shooter in his tracks."

One officer was heard to say "Don't get brazen with me!"

Brazon was killed by a samurai sword awhile back.

• Wow
Somebody is playing to much video games and confused it with real life.

Well, THAT dude just respawned into a fluorescent-lit concrete room and gonna be there for quite a bit... And not able to pause or restart either.
smiley_smartass.gif
If you think about in the not too distant future the virtual augmented reality video games will be almost indistinguishable from reality. I think that's where the metaverse comes in. Imagine if you had to buy virtual real-estate and drive a virtual car to a virtual job that paid real money. All these people work from home over a zoom call which is not to far off from logging in with an avatar and having a virtual meeting in a virtual office.

• Sad

That bad guy put down a good grouping for running, turning, and shooting, all while being shot at.

78bfd4_e956b503ca9148ac8842b29a7264a0a9~mv2.webp

That bad guy put down a good grouping for running, turning, and shooting, all while being shot at.

78bfd4_e956b503ca9148ac8842b29a7264a0a9~mv2.webp
Oh and what a coincidence that this happens just as permitless carry is coming about in Ohio and the left is opposing it tooth and nail.

Ummmmmmm.... Gee total coincidence that a random dude is taking potshits at cars right outside Ohio's Capitol in a Surburban Karen-infested soccer-mom mall-zone with a handgun while the commies are trying to get the governor to veto permitless carry. Ummmmmm. Just 'sayin.

Wonder when we find out more about this 'shooter.' And his Ghost Gun.

Sirhr

So the next thing that would make this story better is the dead woman's daughter can grow up and get some good vengeance on the guy who killed her mother and the other men who were with him. It would give her life purpose and meaning to have her mission in life be to avenge her mother.

So the next thing that would make this story better is the dead woman's daughter can grow up and get some good vengeance on the guy who killed her mother and the other men who were with him. It would give her life purpose and meaning to have her mission in life be to avenge her mother.

Or...just throwing this out there...not be stupid like her mom.

The suspect in that video sure looked like a white supremacist:rolleyes:

Exactly, stay behind cover and use your rifle rather than going out and trying to play wild west quick draw.
Makes you wonder if she had done this and fragged both of them would she have a case of a good shoot? " Oh officers it was horrible these 2 guys chased me home and I just knew they were going to kill me and my baby..." Cops find gun on the one dude does she get a pass? The victor does get to tell the narrative.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Makes you wonder if she had done this and fragged both of them would she have a case of a good shoot? " Oh officers it was horrible these 2 guys chased me home and I just knew they were going to kill me and my baby..." Cops find gun on the one dude does she get a pass? The victor does get to tell the narrative.

I'll bet that's exactly how it would have gone.
Which is why things are much cleaner when only one party tells how it went down.

I would guess the narrative would have been something about heroic pregnant single mother defends her home and child from a crazed armed biker and his gang that were coming to rape / kill her.

The fact that they showed up to her place armed and didn't call the police first, would have worked very well in her favour.

Reactions: lash and Im2bent
Didnt the shooter or the accompanying witness have cell phone vid? Probably already made the 911 call. Seem to recall they were back a ways from the house. Like sidewalk maybe? Likely wouldnt have gone any different.

Always smart to not hang up with 911, just let it run. Narrate what you're doing, and if theres a second party, have them video it.

Reactions: EddieNFL
Here in central Texas you need to keep your head on a swivel and stay calm. There's hardly a day goes by that some dipshit does dipshit stuff when I'm driving, stuff like passing you on the right side on the fricking shoulder of a two lane FM road (farm to market road for you non-Texicans) when you're already doing 50 in a 45. But hey in Texas speed limits are only a suggestion. I carry daily and hope to never need it.
I used to love driving, getting out on the highway was almost like Zen, the driving engages you and lets the subconscious open up. No more its like an effen war zone. Its almost a competition to see who can be the dumbest.

To paraphrase "Idiots to the left of me, idiots to the right of me, into the valley of death charge the 600."

Getting my CCW really sobered me up (not literally). Now when a moron does moron shit on the road I just try to get away, the consequences of engaging are too severe.