• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Road rage Karen F's around and finds out. Pregnant hit and run driver pulls gun on victim, gets deaded. ETA: NO CHARGES. JUSTIFIED SELF DEFENSE.

You obviously haven’t seen the shit ton of videos where they do pull out guns, axes, swords, or some other deadly weapon.
Like the one where the guy is arguing with his neighbors, goes inside, gets a pistol and rifle, and offs both of them in the street.

1. worldstarhiphop.com › videos › videoJust Wild: Man Gun Downs His Neighbors During An Argument ...

Feb 04, 2021 · A feuding neighbor shot a couple with a handgun before fetching an AR-15-style rifle from his home to kill them, after an apparent argument over the couple shoveling snow into his yard. Disturbing video has emerged showing the Pennsylvania couple yelling obscenities at the neighbor, before the man grabs a gun and fatally shoots the husband and wife in the middle of the street. The gunman ...
    • Video Duration: 2 min
    • Views: 1.5M
    • Author: JR

Reactions: Jim Out
Like the one where the guy is arguing with his neighbors, goes inside, gets a pistol and rifle, and offs both of them in the street.

1. worldstarhiphop.com › videos › videoJust Wild: Man Gun Downs His Neighbors During An Argument ...

Feb 04, 2021 · A feuding neighbor shot a couple with a handgun before fetching an AR-15-style rifle from his home to kill them, after an apparent argument over the couple shoveling snow into his yard. Disturbing video has emerged showing the Pennsylvania couple yelling obscenities at the neighbor, before the man grabs a gun and fatally shootsthe husband and wife in the middle of the street. The gunman ...
    • Video Duration: 2 min
    • Views: 1.5M
    • Author: JR
That was brutal I remember it, and everyone was an asshole in that situation. thats fact, not opinion. The unedited video shows this. Rule one when someone with mental health issues pulls a gun is apparently to taunt them.

Also his garage door and head really muffled the last gunshot.

Last edited:
I would say the average level of fucks given across the country is at a record low.
People thinking they are above everyone else and feeling emboldened to can act without consequence in daily life is at an all time high.

There used to be more consequences for your actions that didn’t involve shooting. The last few generations seems to have forgotten that consequences keep people from being assholes, and all taught their kids how special they are and they can’t do wrong.

Slightly off topic but related:

People with very easy lives post war raised Asshole kids who never had any worries and bred a generation of new bigger assholes, and those assholes had kids who now are adults and act like assholes.

Assholes beget bigger assholes and it’s turned into what we have now.

Granted some of us young people were raised correctly and were allowed to fail, taught we aren’t better, and we’re ashamed if we got participation ribbons. Now we(and you) have to deal with all the generations of assholes.

People thinking they are above everyone else and feeling emboldened to can act without consequence in daily life is at an all time high.

There used to be more consequences for your actions that didn’t involve shooting. The last few generations seems to have forgotten that consequences keep people from being assholes, and all taught their kids how special they are and can’t do wrong.

Slightly off topic but related:

People with very easy lives post war raised Asshole kids who never had any worries and bred a generation of new bigger assholes, and now those assholes had kids who now are adults and act like assholes.

Assholes beget bigger assholes and it’s turned into what we have now.

Granted some of us young people where raised correctly and were allowed to fail, taught we aren’t better, and we’re ashamed if we got participation ribbons. Now we have to deal with all the generations of assholes.
One of the most important things you can do is to allow your kids too fail. While they are kids you are there to help them through the process and give them the tools they need to deal with disappointment before they become adults.

I would say the average level of fucks given across the country is at a record low.
Our stress level is at an all time high. Every where you look youre bombarded with bullshit 'Communists'-China' Tornados- port backups-virus's- politicians fighting over horseshit rather than working together- food shortages=housing shortages- riots and yada fucking yada. The demographic are going to city and urban so people have less space-more crowded---STRESS. Its gotta come out somewhere. If you dont fix it sooner or later, like gangrene it kills you.

Editto add: Being insde a 3-4000 lb hunk of steel makes you them feel sate to let out all that stress as aggression.

Last edited:
Three dead over snow shoveling. If aliens exist they aren't going to waste their time stopping by this planet.
Watch the unedited video. Not taking sides but the two shot were taunting the guy with the gun like morons. It was obviously an on going feud that sent a mentally ill guy over the edge and all 3 of them caused a couple families a lot of heartache.

Ego killed them.

Reactions: myronman3
Watch the unedited video. Not taking sides but the two shot were taunting the guy with the gun like morons. It was obviously an on going feud that sent a mentally ill guy over the edge and all 3 of them caused a couple families a lot of heartache.

Ego killed them.
It was demons, I tell ya. ;)

Yep, women weaponizing kids……..

It's insane.

I don't know how many times I've seen them use 'Im pregnant' as literally a blanket reason as to why they did/didn't do something.

I mean, if you're looking at it as some sort of fucking handicap chick, you know, there's a way to NOT get it, right?

Then what are we up to now, like 5 months of maternity leave or some shit? Why is it that 50 years ago, women had a kid and were back at it within days to a week, but now we need like a quarter of a fucking year to recover?

It's like a well head with too much pressure.
I'm not sure how many people can stand much more of all this. I don't think it's zero fucks.

Reactions: 308pirate
I heard the ”biker” was actually the baby daddy and said ain’t know way I’m paying this psycho bitch child support for the next 20+ years… decided it was cheaper than taking her on a cruise and her falling over board or her ”accidentally” falling down a flight of stairs.

It's insane.

I don't know how many times I've seen them use 'Im pregnant' as literally a blanket reason as to why they did/didn't do something.

I mean, if you're looking at it as some sort of fucking handicap chick, you know, there's a way to NOT get it, right?

Then what are we up to now, like 5 months of maternity leave or some shit? Why is it that 50 years ago, women had a kid and were back at it within days to a week, but now we need like a quarter of a fucking year to recover?
5 months is 42%.

1/4 of a year is 3 months. Or 25%.

which is it? 😆

Reactions: jolofree
The leftist simps who tried to defend the dead ANTIFA rioter Garrett Foster also tried the same bullshit, stating that Foster was "trying to protect his disabled wife"... First of all, if Foster was so concerned about the safety of his wheelchair-bound wife, why the fuck did he take her to a BLM riot in the first place. And then start spraying rounds randomly up and down the street from an AK style rifle, stopping only after he was neutralized by the Army sergeant who he menaced with the rifle... Fuck all of them who try to use the human shield excuse. They are no different than the terrorists who use children as cover as they fire RPGs at coalition troops in the Middle East.
As a 3rd generation Austinite, I remember walking those streets as a toddler while accompanying my grandmother as she went shopping downtown.
There are buildings on U.T. campus, one middle school named after family members and a bronze statue of my great uncle. IOW, I have deep roots in Austin and remember when it was a great little town.

If an Antifa mob blocked my travel and some melon headed communist trash enforcer approached me with an AK, at low ready or not, I'd fill him so full of lead he could use his dick as a pencil.

It's insane.

One thing that gets me. You are never supposed to assume a woman is pregnant because well, she might just be fat and sensitive about her weight issues.

But if a pregnant woman boards the bus and there are no seats you are expected to just know she is pregnant (not just Twinkie gorged ) and give her your seat…..

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
WHAT? I IDENTIFY AS CISGENDERED MALE AND PREGNANT SIR!!! YOU <SOMETHING>-PHOBE!

Also please use my prefered pronouns:
Fucker/Fucker/Fuckers's (I prefer the old style s's for singular nouns ending in s)

Reactions: Crewdog135
I feel bad for the innocent who die in drunk driving cat accidents. I feel bad for people who die to terrorism and mass shootings.

I dont feel bad for a lady who intentionally ran into someone and then aims a gun at them.....

ETA.....I meant cars....fucking autocorrect

Doc
I as well

Always a shit ton of homos on here assuming a bunch of shit.

The news actually reports something that doesn’t sound retarded and you still can’t help but bring your personal feelings into it. Apparently the investigation thus far shows she was the asshole, witness backs it up.
just like the investigation (backed up by witnesses) showed Kyle Rittenhouse shot blindly into a crowd and murdered 3 black people?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
That was brutal I remember it, and everyone was an asshole in that situation. thats fact, not opinion. The unedited video shows this. Rule one when someone with mental health issues pulls a gun is apparently to taunt them.

Also his garage door and head really muffled the last gunshot.

Argument and verbal abuse that tripped the other guy over the breaking point, full vid here:

That was amongst the top most disturbing shit I've ever seen. You can see the full egotistical "monkey brain" mode going full on in there. They did not even react even as the other guy started firing, and only after the sixth shot struck did they realize "OH SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY SHOOTING!" And even with her mortally wounded husband right there displaying agonal breathing, she STILL kept running her mouth... WOW, man, FUCK...

Last edited:
just like the investigation (backed up by witnesses) showed Kyle Rittenhouse shot blindly into a crowd and murdered 3 black people?
You completely ignored the part where I said the news reported something that doesn’t sound completely retarded. Theres a difference when shit isn’t blown out of proportion and sounds logical, parroted retarded psycho babble is something else. Should we mention she’s a “ Female Person of Color” and they aren’t just taking her side automatically? Seems more legitimate to me that they aren’t twisting the story for a narrative they want to push.

The KR story as reported was.....you guessed it, completely retarded. There was evidence proving it was wrong. I don’t remember the police ever saying the 3 morons were black, just the news. You’re also acting on feelings because you feel slighted. If you put yourself in the homo group that’s on you no one else is acting butt hurt, you just want to argue.

I’m over all the arm chair experts that think they know every detail when there’s no way to know. Lady FAFO as y’all put it, until evidence to prove otherwise is given it seems she fucked up.

She potentially tried to kill someone twice, she must have been a great person....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Out
Three dead over snow shoveling. If aliens exist they aren't going to waste their time stopping by this planet.

Hatfields and McCoys feud was over a pig.

Argument and verbal abuse that tripped the other guy over the breaking point, full vid here:

That was amongst the top most disturbing shit I've ever seen. You can see the full egotistical "monkey brain" mode going full on in there. They did not even react even as the other guy started firing, and only after the sixth shot struck did they realize "OH SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY SHOOTING!" And even with her mortally wounded husband right there displaying agonal breathing, she STILL kept running her mouth... WOW, man, FUCK...

Goes back and grabs another gun. Anything worth doing is worth doing right I guess.

I’m over all the arm chair experts that think they know every detail when there’s no way to know. Lady FAFO as y’all put it, until evidence to prove otherwise is given it seems she fucked up.
so by your logic...you formed your opinion with no evidence? and are taking a news report and a 1 sided story at face value?.....rather than say, reserving judgement until all the facts come out?

because the story sounds plausible?

is it plausible that this innocent biker didnt do nothing wrong, and was just randomly assaulted by some lady....and upon almost being killed, they innocently followed her to her home to talk to her?.....sure, its plausible.

is it likely.....no, not at all....

if you dont think there is more to this story, you are a fucking moron.

what is a more likely story....is that there was some traffic event....someone cut someone off, someone was following too close, someone looked at someone wrong, or some other petty shit.....then 2 retards started to swing their dicks around, neither being able to let it go until things escalated into the biker being bumped....and yes, im saying bumped on purpose, because its apparent that he was not "almost killed" seeing as neither he or his bike were seriously damaged....then the dude on the bike chased after her to confront her, and im guessing he wasnt doing anything to de-escalate the scenario...because this dude could have just as easily got the plate number and let police handle it....especially considering he had a "witness"....

and yes, all of the above is pure speculation....but if i was a betting man, ide put good money on that scenario vs the one that was reported.

Reactions: Im2bent
so by your logic...you formed your opinion with no evidence? and are taking a news report and a 1 sided story at face value?.....rather than say, reserving judgement until all the facts come out?

because the story sounds plausible?

is it plausible that this innocent biker didnt do nothing wrong, and was just randomly assaulted by some lady....and upon almost being killed, they innocently followed her to her home to talk to her?.....sure, its plausible.

is it likely.....no, not at all....

if you dont think there is more to this story, you are a fucking moron.

what is a more likely story....is that there was some traffic event....someone cut someone off, someone was following too close, someone looked at someone wrong, or some other petty shit.....then 2 retards started to swing their dicks around, neither being able to let it go until things escalated into the biker being bumped....and yes, im saying bumped on purpose, because its apparent that he was not "almost killed" seeing as neither he or his bike were seriously damaged....then the dude on the bike chased after her to confront her, and im guessing he wasnt doing anything to de-escalate the scenario...because this dude could have just as easily got the plate number and let police handle it....especially considering he had a "witness"....

and yes, all of the above is pure speculation....but if i was a betting man, ide put good money on that scenario vs the one that was reported.
Something can sound plausible and you not bet your life on it, but I don’t have to come up with theories to blame the guy either for whatever reason.

Believe it or not, sometimes things are just what they are more than likely. Everything that happens doesn’t have to be something else, but sometimes it is. It’s not CNN reporting this as some crazy BS breaking story, it’s local news reporting what the police said.

I knew a guy who was randomly killed with zero provocation and it was recorded, the driver even said he did it because he got a wild hair in his ass and the rider didn’t do anything. Motorcycle at a red light and a lawn truck with an illegal driving ran him over and killed him, people do stupid shit all the time for no reason.

I’ve had people randomly want to get stupid with no provocation because they thought they could get away with it, people are stupid, think they are special and can act how ever they want. Sometimes it backfires.

Everything doesn’t always have to be a big blow up between people to start it, sometimes people see opportunities and take them. It’s weird you so badly seem to want this to be something else.

Last edited:
Soooooooo, if Chad had a ccw and he shot Kyle when Kyle came out with his boom boom then that would have been a good shoot? Because in the Kyle thread Kyle was in the right becaues it was his property. Here the trespasser is in the right?

i love how you can instantly tell the people who ride....because they make bikes their entire identity, and automatically see anyone else who rides as a "brother".....and will defend them to the death no matter the scenario.

bikers are almost as insufferable in this regard as truck drivers are....

you bought a honda grom....you didnt join the illuminati....there is no "bond" between you and every other person who rides a bike.

we have a scenario that sounds absurd unless you assume both actors were retards trying to swing dick..

and you have me getting called a "homo who just wants to argue" and being accused of "victim blaming" for asking "whats the other side of the story?"

you literally said that we should "trust the news".....in what other time in history would you advocate "trusting the news"?.....i dont even trust the news when they report the weather.

....if this dude was driving a car, my comments would be 100% uncontroversial....and you damn well know it.

An example of today's cultural problem. People face no punishment for being loud 'assholes' for lack of a better term. There is no cultural push back to curb out of line behavior. Everyone is a big-ass talker. ITs cool to be as big and loud and vulgar as possible.

Eventually someone says no. Forcefully.

Nice people just get shit on. Repeatedly. Until they don't. And then it gets ugly real fast.

Reminds me of some buddies who were out riding their liter bikes on some back country roads and while going about 160-170 mph passed a guy doing the speed limit on a gold wing.

So a few miles up the road they stop at a stop sign for a quick pow wow and the goldwing guy pulls up and pulls a handgun, believed to be a four shot 22 Deringer and starts waving it around, yelling at them for driving too fast. So they inform the guy he might want to calm down, 3 of 4 were carring High capacity semi autos... and when the Gold wing guy realizes if he starts shooting, they will return fire, and he will die, he goes to put his gun away. It goes off as he shoved it in his pocket and shoots him self in the leg!!! He tries to pretend like nothing happened. Jumps on his goldwing and Hauls ass off. So my buddies chase him down, follow him across state lines and end up at a hospital in south Alabama. Then report the dumb ass to the local police.

I always thought that story was hilarious and this made me think about it so I figured I’d share it.

i love how you can instantly tell the people who ride....because they make bikes their entire identity, and automatically see anyone else who rides as a "brother".....and will defend them to the death no matter the scenario.

bikers are almost as insufferable in this regard as truck drivers are....

you bought a honda grom....you didnt join the illuminati....there is no "bond" between you and every other person who rides a bike.

we have a scenario that sounds absurd unless you assume both actors were retards trying to swing dick..

and you have me getting called a "homo who just wants to argue" and being accused of "victim blaming" for asking "whats the other side of the story?"

you literally said that we should "trust the news".....in what other time in history would you advocate "trusting the news"?.....i dont even trust the news when they report the weather.

....if this dude was driving a car, my comments would be 100% uncontroversial....and you damn well know it.
I don’t/have never riden road bikes and haven’t ridden off road in years, but nice try I also wasn’t a Moto bro I putted around alone, and don’t like most people. I don’t care about bikes or fake “bikers” it gay as fuck, I just had a friend get killed and fact is the killer said it was random and unprovoked. It was an example of shit just happening without road rage.

The only reason the bike part matters is car vs car isn’t as dangerous as car vs motorcycle, I’ve seen enough dead and lost limbs to know the difference.

You sure like making assumptions.

I never said trust the news, you’re quoting things I didn’t say. You’re reading it how you want it to sound. Saying it sounds plausible but you don’t have to bet you’re life on it doesn’t say I trust everything the news says.

You’re doing some mental gymnastics just to argue, I was spot on with you and you’re proving it.

Last edited:
The only reason the bike part matters is car vs car isn’t as dangerous as car vs motorcycle, I’ve seen enough dead and lost limbs to know the difference.
and bikers obviously realize that risk and accept it, so they can stop bitching about it...its a choice they make, they arent "victims"

bikes vs cars makes no difference when retards are being retards.

I never said trust the news, you’re quoting things I didn’t say. You’re reading it how you want it to sound. Saying it sounds plausible but you don’t have to bet you’re life on it doesn’t say I trust everything the news says.
dude....are you really going to make me post all of your quotes to make a point?.....no, you didnt directly say that....yes, you did indirectly say that....its fucking apparent and we all see it, stop doing the politician bullshit and hiding behind ambiguity.

and bikers obviously realize that risk and accept it, so they can stop bitching about it...its a choice they make, they arent "victims"

bikes vs cars makes no difference when retards are being retards.

dude....are you really going to make me post all of your quotes to make a point?.....no, you didnt directly say that....yes, you did indirectly say that....its fucking apparent and we all see it, stop doing the politician bullshit and hiding behind ambiguity.
You’re the one hung up on me supposedly loving bike homos. If the woman committed a crime and ran good on the people for following her, confronting her was on them. If she really did supposedly bring a gun into the situation first and got out gunned the she fafo...
You’re the one who wants it to be some big bs story, I don’t care either way.

I said not all situations are lies, not trust the news no matter what, also said there was video showing the KR news reports were BS. Sometimes they do fuck up and say things that turn out to be true though. You’re definitely reading into the parts you want and skipping others.

You’re the one hung up on me supposedly loving bike homos. If the woman committed a crime and ran good one people for following her. She supposedly brought a gun into the situation first and got out gunned the she fafo...

I said not all situations are lies, not trust the news no matter what, also said there was video showing the KR news reports were BS. Sometimes they do fuck up and say things that turn out to be true. You’re definitely reading into the parts you want and skipping others.
what is your infatuation with homos?....you are the only one bring up homos....wtf dude

what is your infatuation with homos?....you are the only one bring up homos....wtf dude
People get butt hurt when you mention or call them homos....so it’s working.

Also Mother fuckers, bitches, assholes, cunts whatever seem like too much and not accurate enough

They do seem slightly gay for each other the way they flock together. Think about it they’re in leather chaps and vests, just like old school homos wore and stand around talking about the power between their legs blah blah blah.

Seems pretty homo(erotic) to me. It’s a pretty accurate word for a lot of them in this case.

Having a bike isn’t gay, but being the people you(and I) described as bike owners is.