• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Robbery @ Boost Mobile

That is amazing quality footage for a security camera, I hope they had one at a lower more direct angle to get a good look at the guys face.
Sick Bastards in the world these days, that's why Women need to know how to fight & have a gun.

One thing I do not understand is why she jumped on the computer rather than calling 911 after it was all done. I would hope that she was doing something useful to the situation. Hopefully they catch that guy, and with that detailed video it should not be to difficult identifying the slime-ball.

Totally uncalled for, in the video you could see her use the computer and at a around 2:29 push and hold the button on the pendent around her neck chain. She was calling the police for help,along with using the computer.They have a different type of SOP if you are being robbed. If she had a gun, there is no telling what would have happen. She did not realize she was going to get sucker punched and she was in shock for a few seconds and then followed the SOP for being robbed. Remember the person took the store phone, so no E-911 was not able to be used and it was gone with the land line phone. Remember there is no E-911 service on a cell phone, GPS tracking is possible but you still have a large area to pin point the persons location.You would have to be able tell them your location with a cell phone for pin point location or the gps will only give them an area. This is why everyone needs to have a landline phone at home for E-911 service. If you have a landline phone, with E-911 service when you call 911 and don't even need to say a word your address attached to the phone number shows up. Even if you dial 911 and then you hung right up as long as call went through they have you address. They will call back and ask is everything okay, if you don't answer they send the police. Call your local police department not the 911 number and ask them if they can tell you location with a cell phone, the will say no. Gps on cell phones always need to be turned on for tracking!!!!

Prime example is you have a Alarm system which works with your land line phone system. Depending on how you alarm is setup, if your phone line is cut/ disabled etc your alarm key pad maybe setup to chirp / go off to make you aware your alarm phone line lost connection. Some alarm installers do not set the alarm keypad to make any notifications at all and with your love ones in the house you may think you are safe. Once you set your alarm make sure if your phone line connection is cut/lost, that your alarm goes off just like some one is breaking in. Even if you are at home or not at home now the burglar has to deal with the alarm going off and this draws attention to your house!!!!!!! This is why you see most alarm company's now offer cell guard, a cell phone unit to talk to the alarm company which cant have it's line cut. It's more secure because cell jammers are illegal in the USA. Please have your alarm setup to go off and make all the noise in the world if your phone line is cut/ disabled IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE OR YOUR LOVE ONE'S LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
One thing I do not understand is why she jumped on the computer rather than calling 911 after it was all done. I would hope that she was doing something useful to the situation. Hopefully they catch that guy, and with that detailed video it should not be to difficult identifying the slime-ball.
Look at post #8

Look at post #8

Your post is not 100% accurate, and does not make a lot of sense. I am in aware of that stores SOP, but it appears she did what she was supposed. Who cares what the ability of a cell phone is, she was just texting on one, then put it down, he never took that one that I could see, so why she does not use that to call 911 and just say her location, I do not know, but getting on the computer when she did was a bit baffling. As for 911 and tracking a cell phone, if the police department said they could track everything they would be getting a million calls from people to be a tracking company for million other reasons. Additionally some areas have different capabilities. I called to report a wreck one time, as soon as I said I wanted to report the accident they asked if it was on xyz cross street, and if so they already have it called in. Must have had some way of knowing I was in a general location.

Call your local police department not the 911 number and ask them if they can tell you location with a cell phone, the will say no. Gps on cell phones always need to be turned on for tracking!!!!

Incorrect. They can ping your cell phone via triangulation off the towers your phone is connected to. They can get your position to within a few feet. I'll check with some of our detectives and SWAT guys, but I think they can do it even if the cell phone is turned off, although not if the battery is removed.

Poor lady, hope they catch that asshat!

This could happen to any of us, Always remember Situational Awareness.

Your post is not 100% accurate, and does not make a lot of sense. I am in aware of that stores SOP, but it appears she did what she was supposed. Who cares what the ability of a cell phone is, she was just texting on one, then put it down, he never took that one that I could see, so why she does not use that to call 911 and just say her location, I do not know, but getting on the computer when she did was a bit baffling. As for 911 and tracking a cell phone, if the police department said they could track everything they would be getting a million calls from people to be a tracking company for million other reasons. Additionally some areas have different capabilities. I called to report a wreck one time, as soon as I said I wanted to report the accident they asked if it was on xyz cross street, and if so they already have it called in. Must have had some way of knowing I was in a general location.

I had a drunk walk into my apartment last Summer and slam the door. It was the middle of the afternoon and I live in a safe neighborhood but it scared the shit out of me. I knocked him out, but I didn't want to go leave him to find my cell phone which I thought was upstairs. It was right next to me but I had no idea and I opened up the door and yelled to my neighbor to call the police.

I'm sure many on here have seen far worse, but some may find it surprising how fast clear thinking dissipates when in situations like that, especially when you are the one that was just sucker punched.

Poor lady, hope they catch that asshat!

This could happen to any of us, Always remember Situational Awareness.

.... nearest ditch, and back of the head.

Absolutely nothing else is needed, nor needs to be said. Could add "Have a nice day" to the (his) family.

This came to mind. Feral motherfucker.

firingsquad.jpg

after they get the guy they should have a hard hitting MMA fighter punch him in the face every day for the duration of his sentence

May his sorry ass rot in jail.

That guy will be caught with that video, it's better than we often get with most surveillance systems. And yes, she was using the stores silent alarm system which will still work even if the tool bag takes the one base station for that phone. These places are not stupid, they have more than one in the business with the primary generally being outside of the retail work space.

I had a drunk walk into my apartment last Summer and slam the door. It was the middle of the afternoon and I live in a safe neighborhood but it scared the shit out of me. I knocked him out, but I didn't want to go leave him to find my cell phone which I thought was upstairs. It was right next to me but I had no idea and I opened up the door and yelled to my neighbor to call the police.

I'm sure many on here have seen far worse, but some may find it surprising how fast clear thinking dissipates when in situations like that, especially when you are the one that was just sucker punched.

That is exactly correct. Clean headed thinking goes right out the window. Your mind is completely occupied on the emergency and cannot backtrack to where you left your phone, keys, etc.

He's experienced at this. Notice he opens the door to the store with his shirt over his hands. Then he uses his knuckles to open the cash drawer. When he takes the money he never actually lifts any of the metal bars that holds the cash down which makes him take extra pulls to get all the cash out, thus he never leaves finger prints in the cash drawer. Last he uses he shirt to grab the phone and close the drawer. He left no finger prints at all. If there was no good security camera footage like there is it would be hard to tie him to the actual scene.