• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Robinson Armament Customer Service

SNIPERS4DUMMIES

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 21, 2004
Where the Gators swell
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Well,there is none. </span>
</span>
I've been contacting this manufacturer via phone (with a very limited availability per their voice mail) and several emails since <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">July</span></span> and I received <span style="text-decoration: underline">1</span> message via email and none to follow the other 15 messages left.

Am I the only customer out there hitting the rocks or are others in this same dilemma?

Yes, this is a public outting since there really isn't any other recourse when a company doesn't feel like responding to a consumer.

S4D

Re: Robinson Armament Customer Service

I forget where it is, maybe AR 15 forums, but there is a letter from the owner about complaining. He actually stated if you keep calling, emailing or anything else you order will be pushed to the back of the line.

After the letter was put out people pulled their orders and purchased an AR 15. I purchase a rifle from them years ago, about the same time I purchased a rifle from POF. The POF rifle showed up first. That says a lot. I think my XCR order took almost a year.

Also, I tried to order a barrel conversion kit, their website said was in stock. I canceled it 3 months latter after not receiving it. Good luck.

There hasn't been any for years.
Too bad because it is a decent rifle.
Luckily I got mine when they actually would respond.
Forget talking to them directly or if they do respond don't count on any follow up.
I wouldn't mind getting some backup parts but ... not going to go through the aggravation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I forget where it is, maybe AR 15 forums, but there is a letter from the owner about complaining. He actually stated if you keep calling, emailing or anything else you order will be pushed to the back of the line.

After the letter was put out people pulled their orders and purchased an AR 15. I purchase a rifle from them years ago, about the same time I purchased a rifle from POF. The POF rifle showed up first. That says a lot. I think my XCR order took almost a year.

Also, I tried to order a barrel conversion kit, their website said was in stock. I canceled it 3 months latter after not receiving it. Good luck. </div></div>

Here's the announcement from the owner - Alex on the xcrforum. What a douche bag...fuck them & take your business elsewhere.

my $0.02

AvsFan
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AvsFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I forget where it is, maybe AR 15 forums, but there is a letter from the owner about complaining. He actually stated if you keep calling, emailing or anything else you order will be pushed to the back of the line.

Also, I tried to order a barrel conversion kit, their website said was in stock. I canceled it 3 months latter after not receiving it. Good luck. </div></div>

Here's the announcement from the owner - Alex on the xcrforum. What a douche bag...fuck them & take your business elsewhere.

my $0.02

AvsFan
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Talk about a fucking ego, lol... Let me summarize the owners response... "My shit is better than everyone else's and I don't have time to respond to customers. People should just be grateful that I grace them with my product."

I agree... fuck that guy. There's plenty of other equally great products out there with people that actually give a shit about their clients and want business. It's amazing jackwagons like that ass are still in business.