• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RoboCop Has Arrived

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • The future of policing has arrived lol...

I had personal demonstration of this robots abilities yesterday..they programmed it to not let anyone through security checkpoint that was not wearing a white shirt, then pushed program to it to stop anyone with red shoes....just crazy...along with it speaking pretty much every language on this planet.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: Bender
    $20 i can push it over and the think wont be able to get up.

also, apparently its just a suit with a person inside it.....not a fully autonomous robot.....its a costumed performer that does bits at amusement parks and festivals.

Last edited:
    Reactions: THEIS
    I just left a parking lot in Silicon Valley. Full robotic security robot runs in the parking lot- yes SkyNet is closer than we think.. where is Frank G with his Grey Aliens? We need them to watch over the robots ;)

quote:
    https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...rity-robot-beat-up-in-parking-lot-police-say/
    Danger Will Robertson!
    Yes, that the one

-

It's a small example of things to come my friend . A drunk beating up a robot parking lot informant is some pretty comical shit . I bet most here on the SHcom read it and mumble to themselves that having a ball-peen hammer would have been the proper tool for the job to work-over that feeble RTD2 . It is just human nature to have little sympathy for a tuna can on wheels getting a beat down, especially one that was designed to oversee your activities and inform of your movements .

If right now your are arrested for assaulting a Canine servant of law enforcement, it more than a big possibility in very near future there will be legislation passed and that you will charged with equal assault for verbal or physical assault of a robotic servant of security and law .
    You know it is one thing to received order, law and rules set by your human peers, colleagues or your, 'cough'.. superiors in Government . There are daily large numbers of people in the US that are wired to fight and push back authority everyday of there lives till they are incarcerated or die with just 'human-on-human' interaction dictating rules to them .

Authority being delivered to one human by another is one thing for just normal day to day crazy . You really want to live long enough to actually witness crazy ??? . Just live long enough to see a surrogate robotic force shoved in your face, presented as a simple over-watch Informer or policing rule to you . It will most definitely set-off a new kind of hate, aggression or violence . Some will accept and go with the flow because that is the way there wired . But a larger minority will not take it lightly to say the least .

It always starts out with a benign observer reporting to HQ.
    After the plebs get used to the idea I'll wager the interaction will start step by step.
    They'll use excuses like safety of officers and "safer" interactions because robots aren't "racist".
    Put the control in the hands of people like we see on the news everyday.
    Distance and lack of compassion, there will be hell to pay...

R

oh hell, don't shit yourself. easily defeated. Just have to know where the sensors and cameras are. reports of a misquote strikes making a self driving cars fail. don't get me wrong they are working on it. But as of now a can of spray glue will stop this thing in its tracks. And if it is using thermal/IR that is easy to defeat also.

Physically it might be big and bad but mentally it is just a bucket of bolts. Would love to see how it handles 750grains at 2800fps though.

Reactions: D. Hargrove
    oh hell, don't shit yourself. easily defeated. Just have to know where the sensors and cameras are. reports of a misquote strikes making a self driving cars fail. don't get me wrong they are working on it. But as of now a can of spray glue will stop this thing in its tracks. And if it is using thermal/IR that is easy to defeat also.

Physically it might be big and bad but mentally it is just a bucket of bolts. Would love to see how it handles 750grains at 2800fps though.

Maybe we can get Sirhr to try his 8 bore on it.
    That is, if he doesn't want to test his new cannon on one.

Not shitting just yet.
    I'm thinking of version 10.1

R

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
    Hi,

The MK7 version of "Titan" which is completely autonomous will be on public display in Dubai during the 2020 World Expo.
    The MK7 version will incorporate an AI system from Dark Matter (Cyber Company in UAE)

Sincerely,
    Theis

Maybe we can get Sirhr to try his 8 bore on it.
    That is, if he doesn't want to test his new cannon on one.
    -
    ..LOL .. No sense risking a firearms felony violation to murder a public robotic informer . Unless your going to frame it on a gang of brothers in the hood . And a 8-guage robot drive-by would gather sympathy for gun hatters and much worse, ammo for journalist .
    Much easier, I would suggest to just lure the mobile metal squealer to a secluded spot and roll-up on him and flip the switch scrambling all pcs, dcs, cdma, g3, 4g1, 2.4g signal transmission to it's overlords . and then go to work on it with shoving a cordless RotoHammer with carbide bit up it's ass.

Capture it & then reprogram it to go back and attack the overlords who are guilty of the capital crime of using machines to oppress humans.

Even children instinctively know to bully those bolt buckets .... LOL

"YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY"

Hopefully they can arm the thing with quad auto cannons and program it to say shit like that.

hitman_minigunx3.jpg

Wonder how it responds to a liberal application of S2 Ca3(PO4)2 + 8 C → P4 + 8 CO2 + 6 Ca, or heaping amounts of Fe2O3 + 2 Al → 2 Fe + Al2O

Then again old fashion smoke my confuse the shit out of it just long enough to really fuck it up.

DIY EMP rifle

Bots are actually extremely fragile, like an iPad or a laptop, unless fully shielded (Fairday style). Armor is useless against EMP, and it isn’t that complicated to make a short range, hand held emitter. Bots don scare me...marsupials scare me.

I can imagine EMP emitters being as heavily regulated (or more) as firearms in the future is the population of bots increases dramatically. An EMP emitter is far more lethal to a bot than a firearm is to a human.