• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rocky Mountain Region Matches

mtnkind

PRS#2037
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
Millcreek, Utah
Looking for locations and dates for PRS Club level matches in the RM Region.

Love the Ft.Carson, Colorado Pikes Peak Precision Match on the second Saturday of the month. Ryan puts on a great match and always keeps the stages fresh.

Reactions: colorado_native
Northwest Wyoming Precision Rifle Shooters will be hosting a RMPRL point match April 1st in Cody WY. It will be part of the PRS Club series Rocky Mtn region. Details and registration info will be posted on the RMPRL Facebook page and registration will be through PractiScore. I'll try to update details here as well.

Reactions: mtnkind
Looks like the next Pikes Peak Precision Rifle RMPRL/PRS club series match at Ft.Carson,CO is on March 11th. Contact match director through their facebook page.

Last edited:
mtnkind, will you be at the March 11 match? I am planning on attending but not shooting once again, one rifle is still 2-3 weeks out and the other is 4-???. Assuming my first rifle stays on schedule I'm guessing I will be ready by the May or June match, need new load workup and positional practice. My sister is coming with to this one as she saw some PRS vids on youtube and is now very interested. She does not have a rifle but after the match, assuming she is still interested after seeing it in real life, we will be heading straight to a shop to see if we can find something to get her started in PRS/LR. Anyway, maybe we will see you out there, I will be the one hanging with a female and not shooting:rolleyes:

Yes I will be at the March 11 match. Come say hello! It's usually easy to find us since we shoot with a 9yr old girl.

My girlfriend also shoots and is with me most matches. She is having her rifle built right now also and will hopefully start shooting the match in the next couple months. It's great to see more of the ladies getting interested and involved! I would love to see a ladies class at all the matches but it requires more than one or two to show up. Funny thing is, the ladies seem to take to shooting very well and usually love it once they try and realize they can beat a lot of the boys haha.

Also, if you are going to be shooting the matches in the future make sure you get signed up for the PRS Club series. You will get a PRS number and points get tracked. It's free on the PRS website and allows you to track your standings and progress. This is not required to shot but helps with our numbers and makes it even more fun!

See you out there

Ahh, I saw her at the Jan match, impressive.

So, a bit off topic, ok, wildly off topic. I just checked out your web site, is that your blue in the pics? I just lost my red 1 yr ago this week. Best dog I ever had. New dogs are cool and all, not heelers, but not even close to my Kacey.

Ahh, I saw her at the Jan match, impressive.

So, a bit off topic, ok, wildly off topic. I just checked out your web site, is that your blue in the pics? I just lost my red 1 yr ago this week. Best dog I ever had. New dogs are cool and all, not heelers, but not even close to my Kacey.

Yeah and we just got a red puppy. not sure but we think the blue is part Kelpie also, crazy smart asshole haha

Thanks for the update. I am not sure if I will be able to participate in the May match either, sister and I are discussing taking an Project Appleseed class that weekend. If we don't then I hope to be there but June should happen, unless wife comes up with other plans of course.