• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roedale precision/pete lincoln

rifle

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Anyone heard from roedale/Pete lincoln lately,i've been trying to get a hold on them here on this forum and at Roedale for almost two weeks now,but it seem that they will not, or can not answer e-mails
Anyone knows
frown.gif

Re: Roedale precision/pete lincoln

Iknow all that,all i want is for him to answer my mails.
This may not be the right place to put it ,but there is a chance he sees it ahere and reply.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rifle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know all that; all I want is for him to answer my mails.</div></div>

Best of luck to you, sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do a search on the forum, note that there are a few threads about this.

Read them and then you be your own judge about things. /CHris </div></div>

+1 on this advice. Pete's issues with CS (including lengthy threads about it and dialogues back and forth between him and customers) have been posted up here. Have a look for yourself and then decide how best to proceed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do a search on the forum, note that there are a few threads about this.

Read them and then you be your own judge about things. /CHris </div></div>

+1 on this advice. Pete's issues with CS (including lengthy threads about it and dialogues back and forth between him and customers) have been posted up here. Have a look for yourself and then decide how best to proceed. </div></div>

As i said,i know all that.
All i want is for him to reply otherwise i will ask for a refund,but if i ask for a refund i would need an acceptance
from him by email.
And if he does not answer..........

Well...if you have read all the other stuff re: Pete and issues with his CS...then you probably have your answer (like it or not).
wink.gif

Also, you might try e-mailing Heike or one of the other e-mails listed on Pete's site...or calling.

Posting here isn't likely to raise Pete though...according to his info in the user list...he's not been online here in over 2 months (10/15/12).

Again...good luck.

Have you tried to call them?
Tel: (+49) 5405/606520
Telephone Support
Monday through Thursday 09.00 - 13.00

I'll try to get a hold of them and call their attention to this thread tomorrow, if you don't mind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well...if you have read all the other stuff re: Pete and issues with his CS...then you probably have your answer (like it or not).
wink.gif

Also, you might try e-mailing Heike or one of the other e-mails listed on Pete's site...or calling.

Posting here isn't likely to raise Pete though...according to his info in the user list...he's not been online here in over 2 months (10/15/

Again...good luck. </div></div>

Well,i have sent emails,and left messages here,i also did send an email with a link to this tread to Pete.
The bottom line is that if he can't deliver,then i would need my money back,so that i can buy from someone who can.
Although i hope that if it comes to that(cancelling)i don't have to wait a whole year for the money as i have waited for my stock.

And thanks
smile.gif

Cuga:
I'll try to get a hold of them and call their attention to this thread tomorrow, if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all,i just want to settle this one way or the other.
I would be very thankful if you did
smile.gif

Thanks for your support.

I gotta be honest here.....why do people still buy from him? Is it a import thing?

Poison123- I think that it is a question of not knowing and being lured in by the attraction of a nice webbpage.

I have no idea what is going on with Pete however since my last encounter with him, http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3445422&page=3

I have had no interest in reliving things with the threats both personal and about ensuing legal actions that Pete made last time.

I hope that all those that are out money or rifles to him will come out without hurt and for all else i do not care.

/CHris

Bought a muzzlebrake for my Tikka from Roedale earlier this year. Even though it was supposed to be "in stock" it took four months to arrive.

Responses to e-mails was la la. Sometimes I got an answer, either from Pete or Geoff, sometimes nothing.

Ordering the muzzlebrake was a test as I was very interested in his chassis and bipod. After my experience I ordered a GRS stock and a Atlas bipod.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll try to get a hold of them and call their attention to this thread tomorrow, if you don't mind.</div></div>

done

Thanks for the head up Cuga.

Ive not been on sniperside for a while for a couple of reasons.
I won't waste my time listing them, but it only take a quick read over this thread to realise that certain people have a vested interest and an agenda in undermining my good name.

Ive stood up and fought my corner in the past, only to recieve more shit and i came to the conclusion that its a waste of time, if people want to talk crap then they will talk crap.

We are very very busy at the moment ( we are always very busy)
I am personaly busy training our new full time member of staff, as well as managing increased production and finalising long awaited new products.

As Cuga proved with a simple call this morning, we are contactable as follows:

1. Phone: 09.00 to 13.00 Monday through Thursday: +49-5405-606520
2. Fax: Anytime: +49-5405-606530
3. Email: [email protected] for rifle related enquiries
[email protected] for accessory related enquiries
[email protected] for order-financial-office related matters.

soon to be on line, but not yet actuated is [email protected]

I will not conduct business via forum messaging systems, so please email us.

Often we take flack for our delivery times.
Please remember that most of our products are manufactured in small quantities quite exclusively, this takes time, Also please remember that the products we don't self manufacture or have manufactured by sub contract are subject to delivery times to us, and although over the last 5 years we've managed to separate the good from the bad suppliers, occasional hickups, late deliveries, incorrect deliveries still occur from time to time,.
All we can do is act on the information provided by the supplier at the time and say sorry when it doesn't quite happen right.

Also we have no influence over the processing time for export documentation ( although its usualy pretty good) or the time taken by the different courier companies to actualy transport orders around the world.

We do our best, I'm the first to admit this could on occasion be better, but we are working hard to expand and improve. Finding the right staff has been difficult, but thankfully hasn't proved impossible.

Thanks for your custom,Thanks for your support,Thanks for your patience and whilst i'm on here, I'll take the oppertunity to wish you all a Fantastic Christmas and a all the best for next year,

regards Pete

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Lincoln</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...to realise that certain people have a vested interest and an agenda in undermining my <span style="font-weight: bold">good name</span>.

I will not conduct business via forum messaging systems, <span style="font-weight: bold">so please email us.</span>

</div></div>

If the rifle/accessory business doesn't pan out, you might try stand-up.

<span style="font-style: italic">That's Entertainment!</span>

First of all,thanks to cuga for trying to help out and i'm very greatful for that.

PETE.
The 27'th this month it has been a year since i ordered my stock
and the reason i ordred it was that it had good rewievs and a delivery time on 8-10 weeks,which i thought was acceptable.

But since that nothing has happened except for bad excuses and THEN only when i sent emails and ask what progress there were.
However as time went by i got more and more inpatient because i got the feeling that you couldn't care less (probably since i already payed).

Ihave sent you lots of emails and some you answered and some you didn't,but nothing have helped.

The 20/11 i sent you a mail asking for an update

The 21/11 you replied:
first one is assembled, I will be checking it tommorow to make sure i am satisfied and then the rest will be assembled and we can begin shipping

the 25/11 i asked when you probably could start to ship out.

The 27/11 you replied that you were very happy as the stock turned out and that you would be very happy when you started to ship out soon.

I replied to this on the same date asking WHEN you were going to start shipping (knowing what i do now, SOON isen't good enough,SOON might be a year in your world.).
NO REPLY

06/12 i asked if there was any possibility of getting it before christmas.
NO REPLY

07/12 Asked for an answer.
NO REPLY
Starting to get a bit tired of all this.

14/12 Asked for an answer again.
NO REPLY.
Starting to get a little bit pissed.

17/12 another mail asking for an answer.
NO REPLY
Getting more pissed,and that was the final drop,i had no wish at all to go public on this forum,although i started a tread
some months ago, i didn't use names in it.
But since there were no replys from you i felt this was the only way i could get your attension (and it worked).

As for calling you on the phone there are two reasons that i haven't.
1)I don't see the use on spending more money on this.
2)Why should you bother to speak on the phone when you don't care about answering your emails?

18/11 Sent you a link to this tread.

18/12 Sent a mail to Heike asking for the mail to be forwarded
to you.

NO REPLIES.
To sum it all up the 27'th you had checked the stock and was very happy with it and that means you could start to assemble
the rest and start shipping out to those who are waiting for them.
As you mentioned in your mail 21/11 (in My world that is)

In this tread:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...085#Post3437085

you said that there were 12 pre orders on long action t3,this was on the 13/07 this year.

If all parts are finished i would estimate that you would use about 2-3 hours on each stock to assemble,maybe less (correct me if i'm wrong)i think you once mentioned that there were 30ish parts on the stock.

That means that you could have them all finish and have them shipped out in a week or so,counting from the 27/11 or somthing like that.
But nothing has happened.

You wrote:
as well as managing increased production and finalising long awaited new products.

Well what about taking care of existing customers before you take on more?

You wrote:
my good name

WHAT,ARE YOU KIDDING
shocked.gif
When i tell people here in Norway that i have ordred a stock from Roedale their laughing their balls out.

Well enough said for know ,i would expect a shipping notice this week or the next.
If you can't deliver let me (us)know so that we can go to someone who can.
Thanks.

hmmmm

i have had an RCS that i bought from Pete whilist they were still in production, i was told that it would be a wait and it was , but i was always made aware of any issues and i always talked to Pete and co with the respect i expected in return

In my experience Pete Lincoln and Roedale are a stand up company.

cheers

Anthony

I was considering a brake from Roedale, untill I saw people having a hard time with him answering here on the forums, emails, and phone messages. I also came across another forums that have had similar issues.
If its a muzzle brake your looking for, Grizzly Gunworks has a muzzle brake similar to the Roedale. I ordered mine and recieved it approx 2 weeks from ordering.

Good Luck!

These threads about Roedale are always comical. Maybe business is done differently in Europe, but if that went on here in the States you would be out of business quickly.

In Stock. That's funny right there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S12A</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hmmmm

i have had an RCS that i bought from Pete whilist they were still in production, i was told that it would be a wait and it was , but i was always made aware of any issues and i always talked to Pete and co with the respect i expected in return

In my experience Pete Lincoln and Roedale are a stand up company.

cheers

Anthony </div></div>

Well Anthony,i was told 8-10 weeks delivery time over one year ago and been told excuses after excuses so they haven't been much of a "stand up company" to me.

After i started this tread i got a mail that said they were going to ship it in the beginning of January(this month)but i haven't heard anyting yet.

I sent a mail a couple a days ago asking when they would ship it,but i haven't got a reply yet.

Personally i don't like to take this public,but
i like to have what i have ordered otherwise ,if he can't deliver i would like to know because than i can cansel and buy from other more reliable companys.

Right now i'm starting to wonder if the are producing at all.

thanks

Blackbrush said:
Been there, done that....... [/quot
Did you also have bad experiences with Roedale
cry.gif
mad.gif

Hi Pete,please answer your emails.

Received the product I paid for w/ minor color difference. It just took a while and seemed to require a fair amount of back and forth to get it done. Buying a pair of brakes should be quick and easy.

we do not do business like that in europe, and thats why we do not do any business with that guy....

Old thread but I have an update for anybody that considered buying from Roedale precision. I placed an order for a rem 700 chassis and bipod august 17 2011 and have been waiting with very little to no response from them since. I have been sending them emails requesting an update on a refund every month for quite a while. Finally I received a credit memo yesterday but the funds have not been posted to my account yet.

Hey! I made an order from Roedale October 2013 and I cancelled this order December 2013. They have sent confirmation about this cancellation, but after that mail I haven't heard anything of them! I have sent many e-mails to Heike, Pete, Scott and also tried to call them for nothing. So I'm waiting them to refund my money back. What do you think, will I ever receive my money back to me?