• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rogue reverse hyper

mtbmaine

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2013
Anybody use one of these rigs? I hear they work miracles on lower back problems.

Just having a hard time dropping the $700...

Have you seen this one? $330 free shipping.

A buddy of mine just got one to pt a herniated disc. Seems to be well built.

The reverse hyper is a great piece of equipment. If you spend much time dead lifting or squatting heavy you will appreciate it. The girls at the gym seem to love it for building the instagram booty but the real benefit is in the lower back. I recommend it to anyone pulling deads.

The reverse hyper is a great piece of equipment. If you spend much time dead lifting or squatting heavy you will appreciate it. The girls at the gym seem to love it for building the instagram booty but the real benefit is in the lower back. I recommend it to anyone pulling deads.

Right on, I think I’m going to get one... I herniated a disk playing ice hockey, I’m having a hard time getting back to 100%. Thanks for the feedback

Yes to spinal decompression. Reverse hyper is GREAT. If your not a disgusting fatbody check out the Teeter gravity boots also.