• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roid rage or just another day at work?

The privatization of LE as in letting some "corporation" be involved in running it, should never be allowed.

You think things are bad now, wait until your policing is done by some corporation...
Some cities in California already kind of privatized their courts and such and it is a totally rotten thing of the corporate law essentially just raping any poor people for everything that can and lying, cheating, tricking and stealing backed up with guns.

Those brutal police in Victoria, Australia, that's what you get with "corporate police" departments.
No, that's what happens when the state outsources and subsidizes the violence it holds a monopoly on. You get all the corruption of government run projects, with not a single iota of the accountability that comes with public office. You simultaneously can't deprive them of funding, because they're paid by the state, and you can't recall them, because they're under contract, not elected.

You're not wrong, the private citizen does need to reclaim power. But I can do that with my community by paying someone to make that their full time job, I don't need the government to be the middle man. If I don't think they're doing a good job, I quit paying them and go find someone else. Easy as that.

FIFY.

see? that’s exactly the problem. NO CONSEQUENCES.

and qualified immunity should be shitcanned. NONE FOR ANYONE. not me, not you, not the pieces of shit in public office, not police. i dont give a flying fuck what the excuse is.

if it is so “needed”…..let me ask you if soldiers get qualified immunity. NOPE. they are 1000% accountable for their actions. so if a soldier in a foreign land in full out combat doesnt get it, then cops interacting with american citizens shouldn’t either. nor should any of the other fucktards.

i’m far from anti cop. i know all too well what it is like to respond to shit situtation all by yourself. to have a mob of people forming to oppose you-even though you are just there to make sure no one is hurt. i’ve faced off situations where i was WAY closer than i ever wanted to be to dropping the hammer on someone. i picked up people out of the ditches. i’ve seen people cut all the fuck up from crash smashes, and some crushed alive…as in crushed, and (for the moment) still alive.

i think you’d be hard pressed to find anyone who is actually more supportive of good police officers than i am.
i have also seen the abuse by those entrusted to safeguard it. granted, that includes DA’s, judgees, the whole system. some a great. but there are more turds in the punchbowl than people want to admit.

when i see people perverting what our system is supposed to be, protecting and serving; and turning it into dominating and intimidating….it really pisses me off. my theory is that soldiers do not make good cops, because they hold the constitution in too high of regard. i’ve known a lot of prior military that tried being LEO and had a real hard time with it.

the mulitiple examples pointed out above about the LEO’s violating the rights of citizens, i have problems with it. at some point, you have to do what is right, not what you are told.
Thank you for the clarification. Your earlier posts gave the impression you lumped all women and men in LE into the same category. I will never, ever be for that. In any form about anything.

Across this nation, every single day, there are LE who do the right thing. That includes holding other LE accountable. Even to the point of termination when warranted. There are many former cops walking around upset because they were held accountable. Is it always news worthy? Nope. Are they out of the profession? Yes, unless some other agency foolishly hired them. That in itself is another problem.

Reactions: myronman3
Do you know why that female officer pulled that thug cop of the perp?
because she had only been on the job six months……not long enough to be indoctrinated………
i bet had she been a five year officer she would have stood there like the others did….
repeating these words in her head………were just following orders………

Reactions: gigamortis
Do you know why that female officer pulled that thug cop of the perp?
because she had only been on the job six months……not long enough to be indoctrinated………
i bet had she been a five year officer she would have stood there like the others did….
repeating these words in her head………were just following orders………
If she had more time on she would have stepped in front of him while telling him his behavior was unacceptable and would be reported with video as evidence. Grabbing his gun belt from behind wasn’t the best choice. What she did is to be commended. How she did it could be improved.

if you pressed me to put a percentage on the number of good cops i’ve met versus shitheels……i’d probably put it at 70% good guys, and 30% shitheels. but here is the HUGE problem…..the percentage of the 70% that are willing to step forward and say “no, that isnt right” to the 30% is pretty low. just as demonstrated in the video above.

there needs to be a DEEP wake up call if that is ever going to change. it isnt just me yapping…..the public in general sees it and is fed up. the black community so much so, that they dont even care if the person on the receiving end deserves it or not; they raise hell no matter. the perplexing part of that is that black on black crime they just dont seem to care about.

i’ve seen communities where people are left to their own to do what is right. it doesnt take long to get ugly. if you are going to go that route, you need to go 100% in so that NO rules exist for anyone. then people will solve it themselves. the half assed shit doesnt get it. but you can’t have an imbalanced system that caters to some and sledgehammers the other, either. if i have to choose between the two, i’ll take no rules at all. which, if you dont realize it, is what it is now. it’s all a façade that only works if people believe in it.

Reactions: gigamortis
When I was in the national guard I worked with several thug cops. In spite of the numbers I'm betting thug cops are a larger percentage of law enforcement, maybe 25%. We had about a dozen total in every area of this unit.

One murdered his wife to save on the divorce and was fucking one of the other cops wives.

One was a violent wife beating drunk with alcohol and rage issues, he made it to Lt. before he retired.

Two other ones were fucking each others wives and when they realized it, they nearly had a gunfight in a shop, they were ordered to disarm by their commander and separated while on duty.

Another regularly sold stolen LE equipment to fellow guardsmen and another brought prostitutes out to the guard unit during week day evenings to fuck them while on duty.

I captained a shooting team that had another cop from the other side of the state on it, he was a mild prick when sober and a real asshole when drunk. He considered everyone not an outright felon to be some sort of cop groupie and just assumed he could treat people like shit because of it.

One was a state trooper who was fucking a friend of mine's ex-wife. When my buddy deployed a few years before, this guy moved in the back door. This one was mildly awkward because I worked with both of them at different times. There were hard feelings on both sides.

I promise you the violent, wife beating patrol sergeant in the video is a know scumbag, fucking all the recruits he can grab and doing all sorts of creepy shit. His willingness to use violence against a fellow police officer for the crime of trying to get him in check is telling.
Many agencies conduct thorough background investigations, use polygraphs and finally, written and oral psychological exams as part of their hiring process. Those that don’t, should.

The Ntl Guard I’m guessing does not. If not, this isn’t an apples to apples comparison.

That said, even with the above mentioned processes, unqualified people still make it through, or, those that were once qualified, change due to various conditions. The end result is the same. Incidents and issues like the one in the video.

If she had more time on she would have stepped in front of him while telling him his behavior was unacceptable and would be reported with video as evidence. Grabbing his gun belt from behind wasn’t the best choice. What she did is to be commended. How she did it could be improved.
i think the physical presence of the perp in the backset of the car, and officer roid rage being head first into the car eliminated that option. had the car not been in the way, i’d agree.

Reactions: Familydude
Putting herself in front of that wrecking ball would have been a very bad idea…….

Putting herself in front of that wrecking ball would have been a very bad idea…….
Agreed. Pulling on his duty belt from behind may not have been much better. Maybe the compromise would’ve been not interacting with him at all physically, but letting him know she’d be reporting him internally and perhaps publicly, with video evidence.

Good on her for her bravery. Bad on any other cop just standing there watching.

I think she's a pansy. If she can't take some POS that's cuffed and in the back seat get the shit kicked out of him by a justice serving pissed off officer. She is obviously too weak for the job.

All right gentlemen, thanks for the discussion. Let’s all remember we’re most likely God fearing, family loving, U.S supporting, hard working/worked hard people who probably have more in common than not.

Time to go hang out with the wife, because she’s a better option than you dudes.

See you on the next one.

Reactions: ArTeeKay
I am a firm believer that the majority, good cops, are given a bad name by the few, bad cops.
The problem being that the actions of the bad cops get more media attention that of the good cops.
This officer in my opinion is in the minority of officers from what is known.