• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roll call

Yes we need access to effective treatment not useless vaccines .

Get the covid, build up immunity and get treatment that will keep 90% of the people from needing further treatment or hospitalization.

It's not rocket science just because big pharma needs paid.

Reactions: Snuby642
I have emailed my US Rep and US Sen, to ask for their opinion on this mandate. I have not seen any public comment from either one, so presumably they are ok with it. Not surprised since they are both liberals. Still waiting for the canned response from either.

To be logical and consistent, given the left's abject hatred of conservatives, they should advocate for withholding the jab from conservatives, who would, by their logic, perish on their own.

Last edited:
Where is the my body my choice crew? When the government comes back with its for the good of the people maybe someone could point a finger at the chronic welfare abusers???

I was wondering if he was kidnapped and taken to some black ops room to be tortured with COVID threads. He's begging for the waterboarding and all he gets is covid talk.
You should go start another thread to put all these threads into🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

To be anti coercion is my responsibility.

But

Vaccines have been saving live for years. Polio (500,000 per year died before the vax were created), small pox (unschooled women were self vaccinating for years by using cow pox sores), etc. To me, to be anti vaccination for the sake of being stubborn is just plain stupid.

To question the legitimacy and efficacy, of new, unproven ones, is a different item altogether.

Popcorn time.

This so-called "vaccine", is for the original C.V.19. It doesn't work for the "Delta" variant.
This shit is like the flu, the vaccines are reformulated/advanced every year, same as C.V. will be every year from now.
Sooo, what's the sense?? Yeah, I know, I won't get AS sick if I catch it again (think I had it last May??).
Sounds like ol' pudding head wants to recoup some $$ for the pharma's. If I get the shot, which I'm not, my doc said my Ins. will be billed. Sounds like it's not "free" as pudding claims. Mac

I didn't get tested but I'm pretty sure I got it again as I lost taste and smell. I had the same symptoms as before but my recovery time was drastically improved. Taste and smell came back after 3 days instead of 3-4weeks.

This is probably the most frustrating thing about these mandates. I and many others have natural immunity that helps suppress symptoms from future covid infections. It is almost as if we have forgotten basic biology.

Last edited:

Can the mods start another category or whatever it's called to shove all these covid threads in!​

So fucking over it!​

JHC.
Exercise your freedom of choice while you still have it.

Scroll past, don't open, don't participate, ignore.

It's easy. It's for you, why do you feel the need to impose upon others?

Fascist.

• Haha
Reactions: louu and Snuby642
You need to educate yourself outside of the echochamber of BS that is the Bear Pit...

The one and only guy I know who died of Covid related pneumonia was 38 and in perfect health just like you. I don't believe in mandates, what Biden is doing is obviously wrong and harmful to our Republic. But at least have the facts straight and for gawds sake stay off the dewormer.

The person you "know" hit the lottery then, as harsh as it sounds, and? Being in your thirties and passing to covid induced pneumonia is about as unlucky as passing in a car accident, and maybe even luckier. Stop the BS about horse dewormer, you just sound stupid at this point (unless you have won a nobel prize for curing river blindness in humans and we all missed the presentation).

I think vaccines are awesome, hell, tha guvment forced em all in me day one of boot (or was it day two), who cares at this point. I would be willing to roll into that novavax, but considering the % chance of me getting it and dying after cruising through it last year.....I will happily take my chances, just like I do everyday when I drive or take my normal meds.

Now continue to berate people with your "holier than though" mentality, never answer anyone's rebuttals when they provide facts, and continue to share news as if you know anything more than the rest of us. What a turd.

Forcing people to take this shot is beyond sewing division, its got something else behind it....but like any giant pimple, when it pops......it'll be glorious.

You need to educate yourself outside of the echochamber of BS that is the Bear Pit...

The one and only guy I know who died of Covid related pneumonia was 38 and in perfect health just like you. I don't believe in mandates, what Biden is doing is obviously wrong and harmful to our Republic. But at least have the facts straight and for gawds sake stay off the dewormer.

More people dying of COVID now than when we didn't have the vaccine.

Reactions: Marinevet1
The most important thing to consider:
Does the vaccine mandate cause the forum goons to absolutely loose their shit?

I've changed my mind. I'm now pro mandate for that very reason.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Everything that the scum occupying the White House does pisses off the bear pit crew.

Hey LL make some Bear Pit Crew t-shits or hats.

I didn't get tested but I'm pretty sure I got it again as I lost taste and smell. I had the same symptoms as before but my recovery time was drastically improved. Taste and smell came back after 3 days instead of 3-4weeks.

This is probably the most frustrating thing about these mandates. I and many others have natural immunity that helps suppress symptoms from future covid infections. It is almost as if we have forgotten basic biology.
When I thought I possibly had it in May, I was hacking crap, felt like dog crap, didn't have a fever, didn't seem to have any change in my taste or smell. I did crap out for 5-6 days, because of feeling tired and run down. Had a yearly check-up about 3 weeks later, told my doc about it, but, she didn't seem too concerned about it. I had blood work done, but, I don't think they had the ability then, to check for anti-bodies. I didn't bother going to the clinic to get the ram-rod test during that time, either.
I've been living a pretty normal life through all this. I don't hang out at any sporting events, or, any really large gatherings either.
Maybe I've got the natural immunity, or, possibly not. Mac

Last edited:
Its garbage like this that hardly needs to be addressed. The more anyone points out that its Swiss cheese the more you guys will scream its gouda.
it shows how statistics can be manipulated to show different things.
if you include deaths that occurred before most people got vaccinated, of course it looks like unvaxed die more...
also, they count whatever they want to count, and report whatever they want to report.
they list you as unvaccinated, if you had 2 clotshots but it has been only 13 days since the 2nd one when you die.
or if you die from the clotshot, but it has not been 15 days since the 2nd shot, you are not vaccinated and it isn't a clotshot death.

Reactions: Maggot
I haven't seen much anything here factual to rebut. Why bother? That would be trolling IMHO, provoking endless round and round debate.

I suppose I can rebut this one just for @Csbarr

We were at 5,000 or so a day in February... back when you experts were calling it a hoax and saying that covid didn't exist.
Maybe we can catch up to Israel when we get enough people vaccinated? https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...a-dramatic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why

unless mandates and edicts are the point.
blue-ribbon-first-place.gif

When I thought I possibly had it in May, I was hacking crap, felt like dog crap, didn't have a fever, didn't seem to have any change in my taste or smell. I did crap out for 5-6 days, because of feeling tired and run down. Had a yearly check-up about 3 weeks later, told my doc about it, but, she didn't seem too concerned about it. I had blood work done, but, I don't think they had the ability then, to check for anti-bodies. I didn't bother going to the clinic to get the ram-rod test during that time, either.
I've been living a pretty normal life through all this. I don't hang out at any sporting events, or, any really large gatherings either.
Maybe I've got the natural immunity, or, possibly not. Mac

I'm usually around a crowd every weekend due to football. Every week someone pops positive but it seems the severe symptoms have dropped in frequency or duration as everyone in our vicinity is fine after a day or two.

I think a vast majority of people have natural immunity. I'm not sure if the antibodies can be recruited for the different variants but if they can then it would explain the decrease in severe symptom frequency/duration.