• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roll Tide Y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

libertyman777

Are you gonna eat that....
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2007
Heflin, Alabama
I'm a huge fan and have been following Alabama football for many years. I knew this team was good, but I had not idea they were that good.

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">Roll Tide Roll!!</span></span>

Re: Roll Tide Y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean a team that was unable to win its conference is suppose to be the National title team???? Seriously?

They deserve it!They shut out the #1 team in the nation....Make that #2 now!
RTR!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Finris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean a team that was unable to win its conference is suppose to be the National title team???? Seriously? </div></div>

whiner

Good win. Still can't stand them, but good win. Now the series is tied 1-1 with LSU. Next game?

Honestly, I hope they don't have a split title though. They won this game easily.

Brought home the third in a row home to good ol' Alabama.

WAR EAGLE

Congrats to Bama. LSU played like shit, Jordan Jefferson sucked last night. Glad it came back to Alabama, and since 2006 the national champions have been from the SEC, says something about the conference

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to Bama. LSU played like shit, Jordan Jefferson sucked last night. Glad it came back to Alabama, and since 2006 the national champions have been from the SEC, says something about the conference </div></div>

Jefferson had his head up his ass that game, they should have put Lee in. Probably would have still lost but it was worth a shot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RMFT</div></div>

Had to look that one up. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RMFT</div></div>

Had to look that one up. LOL </div></div>

grin.gif

My brother-in-law texted me this morning: I-10 westbound was backed up from the Dome to Kenner last night. Someone painted a 50 yard line on the interstate and nobody from Baton Rouge could cross it.

Bourbon Street right after the game ended was a sea of Bama fans. They enjoyed their team's victory for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Night Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good win. Still can't stand them, but good win. Now the series is tied 1-1 with LSU. Next game?

Honestly, I hope they don't have a split title though. They won this game easily.

Brought home the third in a row home to good ol' Alabama.

WAR EAGLE </div></div>

I appreciate that and understand how hard that was to say.

While I don't pull for Auburn per se, when they played Virginia I was pleased that they gave them a good butt kickin'. The Tigers struggled this year but ole' Virginia came in cocky and smellin' blood in the water, but they didn't realize is that it was just bait. 8-5 in the SEC is a lot different than 8-5 in the ACC.

I would have love to have seen Arkansas play Oklahoma St. I think that would have been a good game.

The SEC West is a monster. 5 of 6 made bowl appearances and the only reason they weren't 5 or 5 in bowl match ups was because LSU and Alabama played each other. Either team would have beaten anyone else in the country.

No doubt about it.

Would have loved to see Arkansas and OK St. as well!

Dont let JCH see this thread or he will bring his butt hurt terminology over to this thread and cry about OK State not being in the championship game....

ROLL TIDE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont let JCH see this thread or he will bring his butt hurt terminology over to this thread and cry about OK State not being in the championship game....
ROLL TIDE!
</div></div>

HAHAHAHA

But OSU "deserves" it because Bama and LSU already played!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Finris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean a team that was unable to win its conference is suppose to be the National title team???? Seriously? </div></div>

bama.jpg

Alright, Im a big LSU fan, and as much as it pains me to even talk about the game, I thought this was pretty funny.

Crystal_Tossup.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright, Im a big LSU fan, and as much as it pains me to even talk about the game, I thought this was pretty funny.

Crystal_Tossup.gif
</div></div>

Same here. I'm still laughing at it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Night Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No doubt about it.

Would have loved to see Arkansas and OK St. as well! </div></div>

Arkansas lost to the #1 and #2 teams only, but could not be in a BCS game because of automatic bids.

How about this:
Top 26 teams play in the top 13 bowls. 1 plays 3, 2 plays 4, 5 plays 7, etc. No automatic bids.
Winner of the 1 plays 3 and 2 plays 4 games will then play in the NC game.

not a college footbal fan but i got to admit the sec is so dominating that thier last place team would give a hell of a game to any other division. i'm in a house divided and its pretty funny to see my son and wife on saturdays. got to admit it is cool an alabama team has won it 3 years in a row and how many years has a sec team won it ?.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lal357</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not a college footbal fan but i got to admit the sec is so dominating that thier last place team would give a hell of a game to any other division. i'm in a house divided and its pretty funny to see my son and wife on saturdays. got to admit it is cool an alabama team has won it 3 years in a row and how many years has a sec team won it ?. </div></div>

6 in a row...but who's counting.

Would rather see Afghanistan win it then the Tide.....

War Eagle!!!!

Kidding aside... Congrats to the Bama and the SEC for sure. A&M and Missouri are certainly up for surprise coming up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Kidding aside... Congrats to the Bama and the SEC for sure. A&M and Missouri are certainly up for surprise coming up. </div></div>

But according to the A&M commercials, they're gonna set the SEC on it's ear!

A&M wont do shit to the SEC but be another speed bump...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

War Eagle!!!!

</div></div>

Are you a War Eagle or a Tiger? Y'all just confuse us. Lol!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RStewart</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

War Eagle!!!!

</div></div>

Are you a War Eagle or a Tiger? Y'all just confuse us. Lol! </div></div>

smile.gif
The 8th wonder of the world.

Same with Bama: They shout Roll Tide, but their mascott is an elephant. I guess its a state thing. Lsu too, they have their tiger and their Drunks...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A&M wont do shit to the SEC but be another speed bump... </div></div>

LOL, no they won't. They couldn't do a damn thing in the Big 12. For a very long time they've just gotten run over by teams in the Big 12. If they can't hack it there, they dang sure aren't going to do anything in the SEC. I don't even know if it'll be a speed bump, lol, lambs to slaughter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would rather see Afghanistan win it then the Tide.....

War Eagle!!!!

Kidding aside... Congrats to the Bama and the SEC for sure. A&M and Missouri are certainly up for surprise coming up. </div></div>

I'm in Auburn right now, on business. Beautiful campus. I enjoy every trip down here.

You are right about Mizzou and A&M. They better have their head gear buttoned up tight.

What is it, Mizzou in the East and A&M in the West? I'm not sure their fan bases understand.

Take these two teams from the west this year, Auburn and Mississippi State. Auburn had an off year. Lost a butt load of players. Miss State, well they are a team that plays tough SEC schedule and barely made a bowl game.

But Auburn owned Virginia. And Virginia was stunned. And what can I say about Miss. State. They played tough football all year. The Miss State/Alabama game was one of the hardest hitting games of the season. SEC teams are very physical. And Wake Forrest couldn't handle it.

It seems that there may be a push for a plus one or some other scenario that leads in the direction of a playoff. Some of the other conferences are pushing it because of SEC dominance. But right now, all it would have accomplished would have been 3 SEC west team vying for a shot. I'd put Alabama, LSU and Arkansas against any team in the nation. And that's with these teams playing the SEC schedule and the challengers playing in their perspective conferences. Take a team like OK State and put them in the SEC West..............

Not by choice, I spent alot of time around the fans of both teams. I was introduced to Harvey Updyke and that whole issue. The fans expressed that their rivalry with LSU pales in comparison with the Auburn hatred.

This incident had been making the local news for a few days. Looks like the offender turned himself in:

http://www.wdsu.com/news/30256354/detail.html

That tea bagging thing is getting way out of hand. I am shocked the LSU fan pressed charges. He was passed out drunk in a Krystal burger. Hes lucky thats ALL that happened to him. If the Bama fan goes to jail for exposure, then the LSU fan should be prosecuted for public intox. Big waste of tax money. Go after the murderers and Drug dealers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That tea bagging thing is getting way out of hand. I am shocked the LSU fan pressed charges. He was passed out drunk in a Krystal burger. Hes lucky thats ALL that happened to him. If the Bama fan goes to jail for exposure, then the LSU fan should be prosecuted for public intox. Big waste of tax money. Go after the murderers and Drug dealers.</div></div>

Not to go way off topic...but....here's the thing about laws, they have to be applied the same to everyone no matter who, what, where.

If you had a college aged daughter and she partied at college to the point of passing out and then you saw a video of a dude's junk in her face, would you say "Ah heck, that guy was just being funny"?

I think that you are missing the point that unwanted contact with a ball sack is sexual assault. I'd press charges too.

Defense will argue a change of venue, get it, an the kid will walk with a misdemeanor, time served and a little community service. The passed out dipshit will continue to be known as the douche with another mans balls across his nose

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Defense will argue a change of venue, get it, an the kid will walk with a misdemeanor, time served and a little community service. The passed out dipshit will continue to be known as the douche with another mans balls across his nose</div></div>

I think he already has the nickname of 'Sack'

Dont pass out in Krystal during the BCS champ game = dont have stuff like balls in your face happen.

I think the kid will live. Not like he was forced into oral sex and anything invasive. End result his feelings got hurt.

Only reason this is an issue is because it was posted online due to a video phone. Ive seem the same of worse at college parties 10 years ago. I have a buddie with the nick name "Terd"

Anybody been to Mardi Gras? They're going to be pretty busy prosecuting people for exposure and sharing their body parts with their neighbors.

I heard "Sad Sack Sam" call into the Finebaum show the other day.

http://www.finebaum.com/home.asp

He was pretty whipped. It was wrong. He shouldn't have had too much to drink. Ditto with the owner of the sack. Ditto with the sacked guys girl friend who bailed on him. Folks that can't handle their liquor shouldn't imbibe.

Krystal should have thrown the passed out guy's ass out into the gutter.

when did Krystal's start having an open bar? I guess it's a LSU thang. Around all the bars I have been in (eff'd up) they wouldn't allow people to stay if they couldn't hold their heads up and this was a resturant. By the way, where the hell was this LSU fan's buddy's in all this?

when did Krystal's start having an open bar? I guess it's a LSU thang. Around all the bars I have been in (eff'd up) they wouldn't allow people to stay if they couldn't hold their heads up and this was a resturant. By the way, where the hell was this LSU fan's buddy's in all this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: libertyman777</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Anybody been to Mardi Gras? They're going to be pretty busy prosecuting people for exposure and sharing their body parts with their neighbors.
</div></div>

The difference during carnival season is that anything (male or female) below the waist is a no-go. Pulling out your junk will get you a ride to the house of detention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when did Krystal's start having an open bar? I guess it's a LSU thang. Around all the bars I have been in (eff'd up) they wouldn't allow people to stay if they couldn't hold their heads up and this was a resturant. By the way, where the hell was this LSU fan's buddy's in all this? </div></div>

I was told all this went down in Krystal Burger, but that is a good question. Where is the LSU fan's buddies?

This Krystal Burger is in the 100 block of Bourbon. If they didn't allow intoxicated folks in, they'd go out of business.

The victim definitely needs to reconsider the friendship with his wingman after this affair.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This Krystal Burger is in the 100 block of Bourbon. If they didn't allow intoxicated folks in, they'd go out of business.

The victim definitely needs to reconsider the friendship with his wingman after this affair. </div></div>

Haha.

I kind ahave have to take back my previsous statement. This guys has a wife and kid and is older then i originally thought. Really cant use the ole college prank excuse. Hope he learns his lesson.