• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Ronin Strategies - Long Range Precision Rifle Course, Memphis TN, July 20-21st (SOLD OUT)

Ronin47

Sergeant
Minuteman
The Precision Rifle course is designed for those individuals wanting to learn to place precision shots on point targets out to the maximum effective range of their rifle. This course will give the student the knowledge and fundamental skills to successfully engage targets from various shooting positions at extended ranges. This is a fast-paced course where students will quickly transition from shooting paper to reactive steel targets out to a distance of 600-1000 yards over the course of 2 days. The use of reactive steel targets not only provides the shooter with instant feedback on shot placement but also limits the down time associated with other courses where there is a need to reset targets.

Topics covered:

• Safety
  • Precision Rifle Set-Up
  • Scope/Reticle Overview
  • Gear Selection
  • Setting up your Shooting Position
  • Data Book Overview
  • Range Estimation
  • Fundamentals of Precision Marksmanship
  • Recoil Management
  • Trajectory and Wind Compensation
  • Environmental Factors
  • Shooting Positions
  • Support Side Shooting
  • Rapid/Multiple Target Engagement
  • Malfunction Drills
  • Stress Shooting
  • Benefits of Suppressors

Equipment:

• precision rifle capable of 1 MOA
  • quality scope capable of repeatable windage/elevation adjustments (Mil/MOA based reticle)
  • rifle sling
  • bipod
  • rear bag
  • data book
  • pack to carry gear
  • eye/ear protection
  • shooting mat (highly recommended)
  • spotting scope, rangefinder, binoculars, and Kestrel weather meter (recommended but not required)
  • folding chair (classroom instruction will be conducted in the field)
  • hydration
  • cooler with lunch, snacks, gatorade, water, etc.
  • sun screen
  • notepad and pen
  • clothing and footwear suitable for the elements
  • rain gear
  • weapons cleaning gear

Note: This course is tactical in nature therefore bull bag and bench-rest support systems are not allowed.

Cost: 2-days $ 400

Course Limit: 10 students

Pre-Requisites: None

Round Count: 300 rounds (match grade ammunition)

Check www.roninstrategies.com for more details!

Last edited:
783d0a48-9cba-4ed3-ba8c-7b180a44182b.jpg

Excellent course with excellent training instructors.

Highly recommend to anyone ... from novice to advanced shooter.

Great range with steel from 200 to 1000yds.

Andrew

Ronin runs quality training classes. Great instruction for all levels. Every time I shoot with them I improve my shooting tecneques.
I should be at this class as well. Will have some cans to demo, If your there.

My wife and I took this same class earlier this year and it was very good. Lots of shooting, lots of good instruction / information. If you have a chance to go to this class, you will leave with your head spinning with information. While we can't make it back for this class, if they have another one next spring we are planning on attending.

Alright guys, this one is right around the corner. If you want in, get registered before the spots are gone. Course will be capped at 10 shooters!

Lots of steel out to 1000, KD, UKD, and range estimation drills!

S/F

I have a question, I saw it asked about primary and secondary firearms, should I plan to bring more than one gun?

I won't be able to make this class, bummer since its right here. Are y'all planning anything for spring of next year?

Will do, and I'm glad to know I'm not going to have to go cross country to learn to shoot long range either!

These guys are A+++ Absolutely top notch instructors who run a professional, fun and SAFE class. If you're looking for a group who can improve the shooting prowess for any level of expertise, look no further than Ronin.