• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rotten to the core and a danger to us all

Free full text, Banditti of the plains

The first printing of the book above was rounded up and burned, the second printing was about to be destroyed as well but somebody managed to get a wagon load of them south to Greeley Colorado before they could be destroyed. For years the books would disappear off of library shelves or get destroyed, even bookstores, even up until recent times in the 80s and 90s. Those local ranching families are still here in Wyoming though a couple generations has passed. They have an original second copy in Cody Wyoming for sale, last I checked it was at $12,000. It ties corruption from the mayor, governor, US Army even too the White House.

Gents we need to face destroy the threat we now face and it is all emanating from our federal government/deep state/swamp an centered in the DC area. Historic wrongs are great to revisit but your freedom to do anything about anything is on the verge of being snuffed out this very day , worry about today's biggest threat first and work your way back as we stamp them down.

Reactions: Bender

That story, encapsulated, is a perfect match to what we are living in today.
1. Government corruption from local level up to Washington.
2. Money hungry powerful people running over little people while Empire building. AND Stealing..
3. Little people asking their elected for help and the elected can't help or is part of the crooked.
4. Little people's voices being muzzled and msm pushing the crooked agenda.
5. The little people were/are a minority, poor, or proporationally uneducated, and unable to foothold legal means of resisting.
6. Crooked declared war, killed a bunch of innocents and government had to step in.
7. Little people got a break, but fucked at the same time.
8. Crooked wrote the history in their favor, and msm continues the fable today.

What did I miss ?

I've got banditti btw... had it a little while along with a few older references to the Johnson County War.

I was typing while you and Jerry posted.

Gents we need to face destroy the threat we now face and it is all emanating from our federal government/deep state/swamp an centered in the DC area. Historic wrongs are great to revisit but your freedom to do anything about anything is on the verge of being snuffed out this very day , worry about today's biggest threat first and work your way back as we stamp them down.
Agreed, I am just sayin that the deep state is older than many think. There were people who sat on the fence in 1776. They never went away.

That story, encapsulated, is a perfect match to what we are living in today.
1. Government corruption from local level up to Washington.
2. Money hungry powerful people running over little people while Empire building. AND Stealing..
3. Little people asking their elected for help and the elected can't help or is part of the crooked.
4. Little people's voices being muzzled and msm pushing the crooked agenda.
5. The little people were/are a minority, poor, or proporationally uneducated, and unable to foothold legal means of resisting.
6. Crooked declared war, killed a bunch of innocents and government had to step in.
7. Little people got a break, but fucked at the same time.
8. Crooked wrote the history in their favor, and msm continues the fable today.

What did I miss ?
Very close... lol. But the feds that stepped in were in the pocket of the cattlemen as well. The Johnson County Sheriff was the ONLY one to stand up too then all.

And in disagreement with Jerry, you have to use what you can to show fence sitters evidence, from then and now, to educate them, to get them off their ass and do something now.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. This is a classic example, Johnson County War.

Jerry's method of telling the uneducated in history, but otherwise thinking people, what to do, in the blunt and often profane manner he uses, turns those people against him and his agenda, actually putting him into an enemy class and first on the hit list. Chairman Mao had a better idea that worked as history proves, but, JERRY, your solution is the final solution when all else fails, so please don't take too much offense to the comment above. Was not intended to offend, but point out there is a class of people we need on our side and other means of reaching them need to be done.

Your time in centam should have made that real clear. Just sayin.

That would be in my #3.
Yes, lol. Johnson county started a militia and sent them down to surround the hit squad., The hit squad being hired by the ranchers and government from Cheyenne, sent in the military to rescue their own men, the hit squad. The standoff was between Johnson County and the army. The army took the hit squad away from the county sheriff.

All I’m sayin is I got off the fence. I’m not in Johnson County, but sure as shit, that’s who I side with. I will be the first guy to arrest dirty cops or local officials. My choice is made. Hopefully before it gets to Jerry’s level, something can be done, and I can garner more off the fence.

All I’m sayin is I got off the fence. I’m not in Johnson County, but sure as shit, that’s who I side with. I will be the first guy to arrest dirty cops or local officials. My choice is made. Hopefully before it gets to Jerry’s level, something can be done, and I can garner more off the fence.

Rgr, working the same plan.
And eating less, running out of room to store the green cans. I boiled a green can the other night, and figured out it was like cooking a Canada goose, should have put a rock in the pot, and ate it after the goose/green can was done and thrown away. Just sayin... :- )

"]And in disagreement with Jerry, you have to use what you can to show fence sitters evidence, from then and now, to educate them, to get them off their ass and do something now.

Well, you can lead a horse to water and even put their snout in it, they are not drinking.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. This is a classic example, Johnson County War.

So cliche'.. Unfortunately history is used by the left as a guide on how to subjugate.

Jerry's method of telling the uneducated in history, but otherwise thinking people, what to do, in the blunt and often profane manner he uses, turns those people against him and his agenda, actually putting him into an enemy class and first on the hit list.

I gotta admit, if I am on anyone enemy list they are probably on mine so I take solace in that fact. If any Nancy is stupid enough to disregard my pointing out whats happening because of a bit of profanity its best they keep their asses in moms basement as they are of no use to the cause anyway. BTW, I dont tell anyone what to do, (Oter than buy ammo) I point out the hypocrisy and what I see as a threat to our republic, nothing more.

Chairman Mao had a better idea that worked as history proves, but, JERRY, your solution is the final solution when all else fails, so please don't take too much offense to the comment above. Was not intended to offend, but point out there is a class of people we need on our side and other means of reaching them need to be done.

I appreciate the honest feedback, really

Your time in centam should have made that real clear. Just sayin.

My time in CENTAM is what got me thinking deeper about our "elite" and got me to where I am today, both my time in big green and my time in business hanging out with the elites of those shitholes.

[/QUOTE]

1525142049968.png

........AND WYOMING IS ON ITS WAY TO BECOMING LIKE THE REST OF US.

Cancerous growth forming around Jackson Hole I bet.

The problem as always is the big stinking cesspools called big cities.
Somehow we need to find a way to keep them from developing.
I was reading Time Enough For Love and there is a great part at the beginning where the guy says something about once your civilization starts making cities over 1 million people, you probably will be in a cesspool in 100 years or less.

I'm not giving up. I'm planning for next. I do believe now is the time to move to a rural area. I keep hearing this voice in the back of my head saying "Come out of her my people."

I’m already in a rural area but my state is starting to get the influx of crazy lefties as well. If this state turns blue then it is assuredly over.

Liberalism is a mental illness and unless treated as such it will grow like a cancer until cut out.

been eyeing Wyoming and Idaho

Idaho is really nice. We have a sister company in Hayden. I get to visit a few times a year and meet with my counterpart there. Always enjoy the people. Very friendly, very PRO 2A and our Constitution. Reasonably priced property as well and from what I can see a good balance of work / life.

Great place for outdoor activities. Have done some mountain biking there and really enjoyed it.

Reactions: ArmyJerry