• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRS Arca QD Clamp / Others? Help ID'ing please

MDof2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2020
Magatopia
I'm pretty sure this is the clamp I believe it is:

DZbOAp6.png

Shown in this vid at the 2:55 mark.

Same clamp as here?

Pretty sure it is but wanted to confirm.

Also curious if anyone knows of anyone else other than RRS that makes an arca style clamp similar to this with a QD style release?
:edit: Arcatech apparently makes a QD clamp as well. Still curious on others.

Last edited:
With this one will get a solid attachement with any rail brand or amount of use. 1/4 to 1/2 turn of the screw should be enough

looks to be the same, but definitely jump for the dual clamp upgrade. better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

love mine on the TA3

NE0karU.jpg

looks to be the same, but definitely jump for the dual clamp upgrade. better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

love mine on the TA3

NE0karU.jpg

dual clamp upgrade?
Not seeing anything that resembles that online or at RRS

With this one will get a solid attachement with any rail brand or amount of use. 1/4 to 1/2 turn of the screw should be enough
Thanks. I've got a drawer full of turn style arca clamps from years in photography. Trying to sort out the QR option in this particular case.

Reactions: Paqueo
Reactions: MDof2

These two pieces together can upgrade the TA-3 into a dual mount
Got it. Thank you. Different mousetrap to the Leofoto solution.
Is the bowl / base universal in that I can use the 75mm bowl adapter on my tripod now, or is this interface specific to the TPA-UPF clamp?
Appreciate the info nad help getting this sorted out.

bowls are not universal, they have to fit the size perimeters, and they have to lock in securely. our TA-2U-SC leveling base is universal so it can fit any tripod for the most part.
Got it. Thank you.
So these two pieces give me the bowl adjustability, and the arca interface with a QD for whatever lands on top. Scope, rifle, etc.

Eureka! Pic rails *AND* Arca interface dovetails......
OK.... *now* I got it.....