• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ruger 10 22 saw conversion

Re: ruger 10 22 saw conversion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kcshooter308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> First is it worth it. </div></div>
I don't understand the question.
Are you asking if taking an inexpensive .22 rifle, and adding several pounds and almost three times the cost worth of aluminum and plastic with no functionality whatsoever is beneficial in some way?

If you want something that looks cool, sure. If you want something that's worth shooting...

I started laughing when I saw the chubby acting all hooah in bdu's.

Then I lost it when I heard game music from call of duty.

BDM drums work on 10/22s, and with accessory load towers, on S&W 15-22s, and Puma PPSH, and the Atchisson based AR22s( CMMG, Spike's, M1S, as well as Sig 522, KelTec SU22/PU22, Nordic and TacSol uppers.

the face painted chubby dude is silly.

don't waste your money man.

To me it doesn't seem to have a practical use. What would you use it for. How accurate is it.

That's a waste of money IMHO, but the one that jtb33 did (scroll up 3 posts and click the link Redmanss posted) is really sweet. It's a one-off though, maybe you could get him to make you one
grin.gif